(M looking for F) A range of ideas short & long, modern & fantasy...

Started by Hazy Sky, December 14, 2012, 01:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to have a look in at my thread. I only play male characters & only with females.
I have put together a few ideas that I hope will interest you. I am also open to new ideas, so feel free to make suggestions.
Please IM me if you're interested or curious about any of them or if you just fancy a chat. I hope to hear from you soon.

Castaway.
The sun beats down from a clear blue sky. The remains of your boat can be seen perched on the reef surrounding the island as you wake up at the high water mark. As you look up at the jungle that grows right down to the beach you realise that someone is sitting in the shade and watching you. He could be a castaway or a reclusive millionaire on his own personal retreat. It's a delightfully open ended idea.

Privateer's Cove.
Tis fearful bad luck to have a woman aboard ship. Especially when the ship is captured by privateers. Wealthy passenger or humble servant somehow you capture the eye of the privateer captain. Is he a rogue or a gentleman or perhaps both?

Stolen away.
It should have been a simple job for such an experienced thief. Steal the princess' jewels from the palace and get out before the guards caught up with him. Only the princess woke up and he's in her power now. Does she want to use him as her own spy and thief? Perhaps she just wants to escape from the palace and run away. Perhaps he's the first person to treat her like a normal human being and she just asks for his friendship?
I'm thinking Thousand and One Nights as a theme for this one.

The gilded cage or murder incorporated.
This one is a themed around American gangsters. My character will be either a policeman or more likely a private detective. He is known for its his dislike of the mob & for his unshakable dedication to truth & the law. He is one of the few honest men in a world full of darkness, lies & murder.
Your character will be from this world. Perhaps you're a showgirl who sees something she shouldn't or maybe a gangster moll, who fears for her life after her man is killed or becomes suspicious of her. You walk into my office seeking my help. Will I help you or send you on your way? What trouble will we run into in such a dark & corrupt city? How will our relationship grow & change? How will we change?

Gladiator. - TAKEN
You are my patron, a wealthy Roman matron married to a senator. You are at the height of your power, influence & beauty. I am your slave, your bodyguard & for your own amusement you send me to fight in the circus arenas. I have no choice but to obey you. Perhaps over time I begin to win your respect. Perhaps I'm the only person who treats you as a human being rather than unapproachable wife of a powerful man. My life, my honour is in your hands, treat them with care.

Bitter alliance.
Ancient rivals of different race or nationality are forced through circumstances to rely upon each other to survive in the face of an even greater threat.
For this one I'm really interested in a contrast of races and backgrounds. Both characters have always believed in the prejudices of their  respective race or society. Now they need to put their differences aside, learn to understand each other & work together if they're to survive at all. This was originally a fantasy idea, but it would work brilliantly as a historical story, or science fiction. Possibilities that have occurred to me include:
Warrior vs Archer or mage.
Native American vs Cowboy or cavalrymen.
Northern Soldier vs Southern belle.
Bounty hunter vs Sith or Jedi.
Mercenary vs civilian.

The Guardian. - TAKEN
He is old, very, very old & there is almost nothing that it is not in his power to do. He could tear the sun from the sky, boil the seas dry, crack the very earth apart. His power, his being is bound to an amulet. Whomever wears the amulet is his mistress & he will do whatever he is bidden. You find his amulet. What your background is & who you are is open for debate. What is certain is that every time the amulet is found there is a crisis & there are always those with envious greedy eyes who will do anything to get their hands on the amulet & the power of the being bound to it.

Old World Blues, New World Dreams.
It's been a long time since the bombs fell & civilisation fell with them. Wars had already torn the world apart, society was crumbling already, starved of fuel & food, riddled with disease. The bombs burned the cities, the radiation & viruses scorched the survivors. Some people were lucky, they were away from the cities, other were protected in Civil Defence, Government & Military bunkers & vaults. Some had been prepared, built, genetically & cybernetics enhanced to survive the end of the world. Trouble is the scientists, generals & engineers didn't get everything quite right.
Now years later the survivors from the bunkers & vaults are starting to crawl out into the ash, ruins & chaos.  A survivor comes across a man who has clearly been amidst the ruins for many years. Is he just lucky or is one of the pre war technical walking wonders? What dangers does this new savage world hold?

The hunter becomes the hunted. TAKEN
Immortality has its price, walking the night and stealing life is from the veins of others, but it has its rewards, everlasting beauty a hypnotic smile and sensuous body. You're a vampire and a powerful one at that and you are fully aware of it. The biggest fish in your own personal pond. The trouble is a shark has just slipped in. A vampire hunter unlike any other. Not just a weak mortal with a gun. They say he's been touched by the power of the archangel Michael himself and he carries the angel's sword as proof. If half the stories about this guy are true you are in trouble. How will you stop him? What will you do to survive if you fall into his power?

Payment in kind.
In a dark future humanity has spread out across the stars to new worlds, but the power of any central authority across such vast distances is weak. Bandits, Raiders and Pirates all make a living amongst the stars and on distant world's. Aliens are encountered regularly and are no the whole friendly and well thought of. Keeping order for a price are the bounty hunters, stepping in to take the strain off the overstretched Planetary Defence Forces. One such bounty hunter trails his latest target through the cold vastness of space. Perhaps they are forced to rely upon each other to survive? Perhaps he already knows you? Perhaps a struggle across the stars becomes something else?

Vague thoughts...
I'm currently looking to play a darker, more dominant character. Please feel free to suggest your ideas whilst I try to come up with one of my own.

Time travel seems like an excellent idea for a story with the opportunity for some strong contrasts. I have nothing concrete for this idea, just a belief in it.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Ashena

Question: is the murder incorporated still open. If so I have some questions/suggestions for the plot to see if we can do that one or the gladiator if that one is still around

Hazy Sky

Thanks for your interest Ashena. Gladiator is taken at the moment as is a variation of Murder Incorporated. The original idea is free, so I would be interested to hear your ideas & questions. Please IM me to discuss them, I don't talk about ideas in this thread.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

I've finally found time to add a few ideas that have been rattling around my head and to tidy up a little bit as well. Please get in touch if any ideas appeal to you. If you like any taken ideas and have an alternative direction for them please feel free to mention them as well.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

I've updated my ideas, taken down a couple that haven't had a response or worked out. I've also updated a couple of stories that were taken, but have become available again as my partners have had to drop off Ell due to the real world getting in the way.
I'm referring to Bitter Alliance and Murder Incorporated that have both been great stories. I'm going to add a few new ideas soon, but if any of my current ideas interest you please let me know.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

I've updated one existing idea, scrapped one and I've added three new ideas. Privateer's cove, Castaway and Stealing away.

I'm also interested in any ideas for a steam punk setting or Star Wars. I like the idea of both, but can't seem to come up with an idea that does them justice. I would love to hear yours if you have one.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

I'm currently looking for anyone who is intrigued by Privateer's Cove. I had started a story and my partner has had to back out due to real world commitments. Is anyone interested in starting the story again with me?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Shandragontear

Privateer's Cove and Payment in kind both sound fun. I'd be interested in either or both.

Hazy Sky

I've updated and tied up a little. I've got a couple of new ideas that I will be adding once I'm happy with them. Do feel free to suggest ideas and look at my love stories to see if you like my writing style and characters.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

Updated bitter alliance and added a section called vague thoughts for those ideas that have not yet coalesced fully.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB