Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

Granted! Your kiddie pool comes with a....kiddie slide! So when you try to slide down it, you end up breaking it!

I wish I was the god of Christianity! (mwahahahah more followers ftw XD)
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Desan

Quote from: Aeval on January 16, 2009, 10:54:24 PM
Granted..your kiddie pool has a kiddie slide which means you can't swim in it nor can you slide down it!

I wish I could get warm..I'm freezing!

LOL

Granted, you get warm, so warm, you begin to overheat and swear profusely!

....NOW I wish I was the god of Christianity xD

Ryven

Granted!  You are the god of Christianity.  You spend the rest of eternity shaking your head in shame at the sheer amount of bad mouthing and misinterpretation that your religion receives because of a select few who seem to think they know what you want.

I wish my broken kiddie slide was fixed and made out of adamantium.

Desan

(Lol at wish granted. Too true too true xD)

Granted! Your kiddie slide is made out of adamantium and is fixed, too bad its still a KIDDIE SLIDE, therefor you still can't slide down it (xD)

I wish I was zeus so I can smite people with my thunederbolts~

Ryven

Granted!  You are Zeus.  However, you never get around to smiting people because as soon as you come into existence, you blink back out of it because there is no one left around to worship you.

I wish I had some fish to put in my kiddie pool.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 16, 2009, 11:11:24 PM
Granted!  You are Zeus.  However, you never get around to smiting people because as soon as you come into existence, you blink back out of it because there is no one left around to worship you.

I wish I had some fish to put in my kiddie pool.
Ryven..get over the kiddie pool already LOL!!
Granted..they are kiddie pool eating fish and they devour your pool so it is ALL GONE FOREVER!!

Desan.I'm still freezing!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

That's not a wish.  However, the wish gods smile down upon you, and you burst into flames.

I wish I had a pan to fry up these fat fishies.

Prefect Mos

You have a pan to fry up the Fishes.. but have no heat to do so with...

I wish I had a few moments of pure clarity on the ways and means of the universe at large. 

Ryven

Granted!  You get your few moments of clarity which are then followed by a lifetime of insanity for the flood of complexities clouding your mind.

I wish I had a fire.

Desan

Quote from: Aeval on January 16, 2009, 11:14:37 PM
Ryven..get over the kiddie pool already LOL!!
Granted..they are kiddie pool eating fish and they devour your pool so it is ALL GONE FOREVER!!

Desan.I'm still freezing!

(Just saying I lol'd and I have nothing to contribute at this moment xD)

Aeval

Quote from: Desan on January 17, 2009, 12:49:46 PM
(Just saying I lol'd and I have nothing to contribute at this moment xD)
LOL! Well that doesn't help me or this thread very much!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

I don't think that's a very good place for fire..is it???

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

I think it's a wonderful place.  There's always a fire in my pants.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 17, 2009, 01:21:43 PM
I think it's a wonderful place.  There's always a fire in my pants.
*laughing and falling off her chair* oh Ryven..I do love you!

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

*snickers*  Don't hurt yourself.  <3 you too Aeval :D

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 17, 2009, 01:24:25 PM
*snickers*  Don't hurt yourself.  <3 you too Aeval :D
I've laughed so hard I'm not freezing anymore!

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

My work is done!  Fear the power of my fire for it will heat your body and soul  ;D

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 17, 2009, 01:26:35 PM
My work is done!  Fear the power of my fire for it will heat your body and soul  ;D
Oh dear! What HAVE my words created!!

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

They have stoked the flames of my soul which I will now use to cook my fishies as I had intended to in the first place.

Aeval

Quote from: Ryven on January 17, 2009, 01:30:44 PM
They have stoked the flames of my soul which I will now use to cook my fishies as I had intended to in the first place.
Oh no! Not back to that are we!!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

I feel a responsibility to bring us back to where we are supposed to be  :)

I wish I could fast forward the calendar to May when I graduate *and when the weather is warmer*

― Neil Gaiman