Aroused by pain [EX](F switch looking for F or M)

Started by elfguy, June 11, 2011, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When a simple tourist decided to take a trip in the Colombian jungle, getting away from the path they were told not to diverge from, he did not think much of it. But then, when some guerrilla came out of no where and took him prisoner, this poor tourist suddenly wished that he had stayed at the hotel.

After a few days in a cage, at a camp in the middle of the jungle, tonight it's very quiet around. In fact, a single girl is seemingly guarding him. This may seem like a welcomed change from the typical pack of drunk guys chatting loudly and firing aimlessly into the air until the early morning hours, but this girl is bored, and decides to make her prisoner's life difficult. But as she starts taunting him, the tourist soon realizes that she has very strange kinks. Pain, injuries, being dominated, turns her on. So as she teases and taunts, the tourist starts going on her. While she's physically much stronger and more skilled than him, she actually allows him to do much to her, and hope stays alive in his mind.

For this RP I will play the female guard, and I need someone to play a M or F tourist which will be her prisoner in the jungle. The girl enjoys pain and will allow your character to do much to her. I need someone who can beat her up, injures her, rips her clothes out, rape her, and be creative. Maybe he finds a razor nearby and shaves her head, or maybe he lactates her, inserts wood sticks in her, cut her sex with a knife in such a way that her nerves become exposed and simple contact to air will arouse her and force her to climax constantly, etc. Anything except cutting limbs or death, she will allow him to do to her. Since they are in the middle of the jungle, the tourist can't escape, so even if he was able to kill her while dominating her, it would be his death sentence.

----