The Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey Game

Started by Oreo, July 05, 2015, 12:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobo

AmberStarfire

Replied to a post... Like a Time Lord.

Zeth

Oreo

Invented a new recipe for cream cheese and Peblamo chili sauce for gnocchi...like a TimeLord. *dies of yum*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

AmberStarfire

Ate chocolate brazil nuts.. like a Timelord.

Zeth

Quote from: Oreo on July 29, 2015, 05:04:05 AM
Invented a new recipe for cream cheese and Peblamo chili sauce for gnocchi...like a TimeLord. *dies of yum*

Fell in love with Oreo's cooking...like a Timelord!

AmberStarfire

Decided she would like to try Oreo's chilli sauce... like a Timelord!

Bes

Found The Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey Game... Like a Time Lord!
A/A: Brain hasn't been working well lately. If I owe you words, I haven't forgotten. Just... working on it.

Oreo

*giggles at Bes* ...Like a TimeLord

How to make Roasted Pepper cream cheese sauce...Like a TimeLord

1 cup sour cream
2 TBL butter
1/2 stick of cream cheese (3-4 oz)
2-3 TBL Peblamo Roasted Pepper

Blend and melt over low heat and pour over cooked gnocchi.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Jazra

Responded with my latest erotic post to one of my role plays like a Time Lord.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Oreo

Moved all my Xbox games to an external HD...Like a TimeLord.

AmberStarfire

Got a nice hot shower... like a Timelord!

Oreo

Got a secret job done, like a TimeLord.

AmberStarfire

Ate cheese biscuits and watched Stargate Universe.. like a TimeLord!

MiscMrE

Drove home after saving lives... like a time lord

Phantomhive

Eating my supper, with Sebastian like a Timelord...
[My real life pet chinchillas name is Sebastian not the butler this time lol]
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

Sebastian is loving on me.... Like a Timelord
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rhedyn

Phantomhive

Woke up with a start... Like a Timelord.