(CLOSED) small fantasy group game (Looking for typical fantasy races)

Started by kingmaster1, February 02, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

So, I had this idea for a small group of people, 2 or 3, that all go on an adventure together of my own design. I'd be the GM, naturally, control the NPCs, the interactions, the combat, what have you, and the 3 others would be the travelling adventurers.

Now, the difference here is going to be that many instances will end in the rape of the adventurers. That being said I'm perfectly fine going against male, female, herm, or whatever gendered adventurers, preferably a mixture of the lot. On top of that I would appreciate non humans, like elves, Goblins, orcs, werewolves, things like that. If there's a fantasy race you like just suggest it and I'll see if it can fit into things, yeah?

So, that's pretty much it, a group game where 3 or so adventurers go off into the world on a grand mission (One I've already got a feel for) fighting monsters and bandits and all that good stuff that will normally end in one or all the adventurers being raped by said enemies (of course victories will also be had, don't want people getting bored)

This is a work in progress and I'm open to any suggestions and interest, thank you for your consideration :)

Endorphin

I'm interested in this and would like the opportunity to play a character who is subject to a bit of roughhousing, so I’ll pitch you a few concepts.

Are you planning for this to be freeform or some kind of system?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

kingmaster1

Quote from: Endorphin on February 02, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
I'm interested in this and would like the opportunity to play a character who is subject to a bit of roughhousing, so I’ll pitch you a few concepts.

Are you planning for this to be freeform or some kind of system?

I'd say freeform, yeah, easier for me.

Endorphin

I have a few ideas that have popped into my head straightaway and would look at something along the lines of:

• A princess-y female elf healer who is a reluctant adventurer and doesn't like any kind of manual work, getting her hands dirty, getting her clothes wet etc - let alone being raped and abused by enemies.
  • A feisty cat-girl rogue/thief who is basically the hottest, most exotic play-thing getting around and may/may not share the affections of those who are interested in her.
  • A strong alpha-male fighter type who is very capable, pragmatic and independent; but very early on subjected to a cursed ‘Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity’ or similar and is trapped in the body of a very attractive but far less physically capable female.

All of which would have very few limits. I'm leaning towards the cat-girl rogue/thief idea right now, though anything along those lines would be just fine and I'm happy to work with whatever crazy party evolves.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

kingmaster1

Quote from: Endorphin on February 02, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
I have a few ideas that have popped into my head straightaway and would look at something along the lines of:

• A princess-y female elf healer who is a reluctant adventurer and doesn't like any kind of manual work, getting her hands dirty, getting her clothes wet etc - let alone being raped and abused by enemies.
  • A feisty cat-girl rogue/thief who is basically the hottest, most exotic play-thing getting around and may/may not share the affections of those who are interested in her.
  • A strong alpha-male fighter type who is very capable, pragmatic and independent; but very early on subjected to a cursed ‘Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity’ or similar and is trapped in the body of a very attractive but far less physically capable female.

All of which would have very few limits. I'm leaning towards the cat-girl rogue/thief idea right now, though anything along those lines would be just fine and I'm happy to work with whatever crazy party evolves.

Well, all of those are cool and I'd be good with any of them.

kingmaster1

Quote from: TerribleTira on February 02, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
I'm interested.

Would
THIS
Jinkka Three Stripes

Goblin Barbarian and Trouble Maker Extraordinaire

Height: 1.27 Meters
Weight: 5.1 Stone
Eyes: Red-Orange
Hair: "Black as midnight, black as pitch. Blacker than the foulest witch."

-Hunky Orc males
-"Trevor", her oversized maul.
-Smashing things with Trevor
-Wyvern eggs
-Did I mention, hunky Orc males?
-Mmmmm... Orc males. *drools*

Dislikes:
-Un-shiny rocks
-Babies
-Radishes
-Adventurers
-Fire breathing monsters
-Being caught on fire
-Pretty much anything to do with fire

Background:
Jinkka hails from lands beyond the Great Mushroom Forest. Her kin are the northern clan of Grizzbane Goblins. They are famed by the legend of their Clan's first patron, Lurgar Thumb Bender. He was said to have killed a mighty cave bear, with nothing but his breath. Jinkka herself, is a curious and daring example of her species. Most days, the young greenskin can be found roving the wilderness in search of new places to explore and more often than not gets herself in some sort of mix up. Whether it be a run-in with questing adventurers, stumbling upon the secret treasure trove of forest bandits, or fleeing for her life from an angry wyvern; she always seems to wind up in the right place at the wrong time. Some would say she is cursed with terrible luck. But considering the average goblin, and how many times Jinkka has escaped her brushes with what seemed a certain death, one could argue that Jinkka is in fact one of the luckiest goblins to ever look under a rock.

Most of Jinkka's Clan think her insane. This is due to her (nearly) fearless nature. Most goblins tend to run at the first sign of danger, and only gather bravado in masses. Jinkka on the other hand, seems to have a stunted instinct for self preservation. She has been known to run headlong into packs of Dire Chipmunks without a second thought. She also gained a degree of rapport amongst her clan when she single handedly repelled the Great Forest Badger from destroying the fence around her village.

Goblins tend to stay in groups, especially when traveling long distances. It's for good reason too, as goblins are a favorite snack for many of the larger creatures of the wild. They are also a popular target for adventurers to test out a shiny, new sword. Not surprisingly, Jinkka is often out exploring on her own. However, she isn't a solitary goblin by any means. She loves to check on the neighboring goblin clans and visit both the Orc and Ogre encampments in the region. She is especially popular at the Orc camp, if you catch my drift. ;) She will often trade the things she hunts, forages, and finds to all these groups and has come to be a regular at many of the communities.
character qualify?

Looks great to me!

kingmaster1

Quote from: TerribleTira on February 02, 2018, 08:52:36 PM
And also... i have her paired with a small sidekick in my charater bank. Dunno if you'd allow me to have
HIM
TUD

It's a turtle. No, an alligator. Dragon, maybe???

Height: 0.53 Meters
Weight: 1.9 stone
Eyes: Yellow

-Mud
-Meat
-Mushrooms
-Masticating

Dislikes:
-Dry places
-Veggies
-Being hungry
-Ogres

Tud and Jinkka happened upon each other several years ago in the Sukfuut Bog. Jinkka had mistaken him for a rock and nearly smashed him with her large hammer.However, Tud's shell proved harder than expected. Needless to say, a fight ensued. After a long tussle of teeth and kicks and eye-poking, the two conceded to a draw. They've been friends ever since, and Tud regularly accompanies Jinkka on her misadventures.

There isn't a whole lot to say about Tud. He is a simple creature that is content with partaking in the basics in life: Eating, digging in the mud, and not dying. Aside from eating, the utmost concern on Tud's mind is to avoid Ogres at all costs. Tud's species is considered a delicacy among the Ogers, a stew that tastes something between an old cheese and fermented fish. It's an Ogre thing, you wouldn't get it.
tag along with her, too.

Yeah, that can work, sure. I think that'll be the only pet I allow, he's your responsibility, though :-P

ThatFantasticBard

I'd be interested in joining this! If Endo decides to go with his cat girl idea, I'd be down for being the healer to help give the party a good balance. Preferably, I have a feminine male Elf Priest in mind for my character. If anyone has a problem with girly guys though, I'm fine playing a regular male or female.

Hexed

Freeform huh? Any particular magic system in mind?

And would either of these work?

gnome/elf?
Imp? Still trying to find a better pic

kingmaster1

Quote from: Hexed on February 02, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
Freeform huh? Any particular magic system in mind?

And would either of these work?

gnome/elf?
Imp? Still trying to find a better pic

I'm gonna say magic is limited to healing holy magic, damaging dark magic, and elemental magic. So, 3 magic schools.

Also neither if those spoilers seem to work for me

Endorphin

That character’s hilarious, Tira! I can see some pretty amusing antics coming from Jinkka Three Stripes. One quick note, though, that Tud and Jinkka appear to have met before Tud was born, as his age is 2 cycles and they met ‘several years ago’.

Quote from: ThatFantasticBard on February 02, 2018, 09:40:12 PM
I'd be interested in joining this! If Endo decides to go with his cat girl idea, I'd be down for being the healer to help give the party a good balance. Preferably, I have a feminine male Elf Priest in mind for my character. If anyone has a problem with girly guys though, I'm fine playing a regular male or female.

You’re welcome to take on the healer, bro. I’m more than happy to play the rogue cat-girl and am thinking she should have pretty damn awesome agility and acrobatics... with a penchant for getting herself in some serious trouble by routinely being in places she shouldn’t be... and taking things that don’t belong to her! I’ll hunt down a suitable pic shortly.

Hexed

Well crap buckets.

Alright lets try this.

Elf/gnome thing is on this page.  https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2590413

Imp thing is this page https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2590574

damaging dark magic huh... So curses and damage over time effects mostly? Would things like teleportation or telekinetic be in all of them or specific schools?

kingmaster1

Quote from: Hexed on February 02, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
Well crap buckets.

Alright lets try this.

Elf/gnome thing is on this page.  https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2590413

Imp thing is this page https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2590574

damaging dark magic huh... So curses and damage over time effects mostly? Would things like teleportation or telekinetic be in all of them or specific schools?

No teleportation or telekinesis, no.

The holy magic would be heals and buffs with some holy light damaging

Dark magic will be curses, life drain, and shadow blasts

Elemental will be a mix of damage and heal so fire and Earth hurts, water and wind heal/buff

kingmaster1

Quote from: TerribleTira on February 02, 2018, 10:19:15 PM
question: What's a "buff"? does that mean we get all muscle-y?

And what exactly would a shadow blast do? O.o Provide shade?  ;D

Essentially, yeah, a buff would make the person more muscular for a time, so, buff being quite literally.

A shadow blast would be a big ball of dark energy you throw at someone. Concentrated evil, essentially :-P

pdragon

If you're still taking pitches I had the idea for a centaur knight character, possibly a herm.

Either something more
traditional
or perhaps more on the
beastial
side
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

kingmaster1

Quote from: pdragon on February 02, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
If you're still taking pitches I had the idea for a centaur knight character, possibly a herm.

Either something more
traditional
or perhaps more on the
beastial
side

I could certainly get behind that, I was hoping for variety in these characters and that's a pretty unique one ^^

I will say for everyone that I can't have this game get too big so I will pick 3 of the submitted characters to go with.

And, if Tira doesn't mind, I'd say the format she used for her character sheet should be the blue print.

Chulanowa

I kinda want to jump in this just for the awesome goblin barbarian alone... and centaur?  XD

Endorphin

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 03, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
I kinda want to jump in this just for the awesome goblin barbarian alone... and centaur?  XD

It's definitely taking it to the next level... and getting pretty darn hectic!

I've already counted more than three for this storyline, so I'm going to leave you guys with it and think about a new home for my new cat-burglar.

Happy Gaming, guys. Enjoy! ;D

Chulanowa

I've got a few ideas, mostly divided between "cute boy" and "cute futa" - but it seems like something I'll have to address in hte morning!

pdragon

Sieglinde Weiss

Hermaphroditic centaur who wields not one, but two fearsome weapons

Height: 6'5
Weight: 450lbs
Eyes: amber

fullbody/phsyique

- Apples
- Hard Cider
- Dragons (would very much like to punch one in her lifetime)
- Adventuring

Dislikes:
- Carrots
- Foul play/dishonorable tactics
- tea
- The occasional shameful compulsion to breed

Sieglinde hails from the great western kingdom of Reus, a country formed by the alliance and unification of several different kingdoms into one powerful state. The kingdoms were comprised of various races, including humans, half giants, orcs, and centaurs, making Reus one of the most diverse kingdoms in the land. It is this diversity that lends the kingdom it's impressive military strength, which has come to be a symbol of pride for it's people, with military service considered one of the most noble and valued occupations one can take.

It was this adoration that lead to Sieglinde's own enlisting, and being a centaur she naturally found herself within the "twice mounted" cavalry division. Here she was trained to fight not just on her own, but with a mounted rider on her back, an intimate partnership where trust and shared intuition determined survival on the battlefield. For the majority of her younger years she served her kingdom dutifully, battle after battle tempering her into a skilled soldier, as well as forging an unbreakable bond with her partner, a human man by the name of Klaus. Years of fighting side by side inevitably caused them to develop a close friendship, and the two believed that they would continue serving by each others' side until age and weariness ripped their blades from their hands.

This changed however when a miss-aimed charge caused Sieglinde to suffer a nasty injury to her leg. While the wound itself would eventually heal, the lingering effects would make it grievously difficult to maintain the intense charges and formations needed in large, organized battle. It was around the same time that Klaus had begun courting a young woman that he intended to make his wife, and the idea of settling down to start a family had grown ever more tempting by the day. With both facing such big turning points in their lives, it seemed inevitable that their lives as soldiers were coming to a close, and it was agreed between the two that neither wanted to be paired with a new partner, nor did they like the idea of the other being put in danger by fighting with a partner they'd have no experience with. And so in the end they both took their honorable discharges and ended their careers the same way they had served them, together.

Though while Klaus did end up marrying and settling down, Sieglinde had no such commitment to distract her, and it would not be long before the itch for combat and glory began to nag at her once more. After bearing with this nagging desire for an entire year she finally gave in to it, leaving her land and possessions to her old friend before galloping into the horizon in search of adventure. The former soldier has been wandering far and wide ever since, constantly in search for a new quest, a new battle to fight, a new injustice to make right...and the occasional warm hole in which to sheathe herself.

Request Thread

kingmaster1

Alright, we've got a goblin barbarian and a centaur warrior approved officially.

One more and I'll set up an OOC ^^

pdragon

Request Thread

ThatFantasticBard

Would holy magic require some sort of religious affiliation? And if so, how strictly would someone have to follow the rules of said religion to acquire holy powers?

kingmaster1

Quote from: ThatFantasticBard on February 03, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
Would holy magic require some sort of religious affiliation? And if so, how strictly would someone have to follow the rules of said religion to acquire holy powers?

Holy magic can be acquired by anyone who wants to study it, you don't necessarily need to have a religious affiliation, though.  It would be easier if you did, as churches have all the knowledge and don't lend it out, without it you'd have to acquire them yourself.

Winds Of Lust

Dear y’all are looking rather filled up. Well if an opening comes up or anything of that nature I may have a tiefling or such to or half orc to offer.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on February 03, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
Dear y’all are looking rather filled up. Well if an opening comes up or anything of that nature I may have a tiefling or such to or half orc to offer.

I'll let you know, definitely ^_^

ThatFantasticBard

Lovaria Sevi
The Wandering Conwoman Priestess

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135
Eyes: Red

-Gold
-Jewelry
-Fancy Clothes
-"The most expensive thing on the menu."
-Large Cities
-Subservience

Dislikes:
-Wilderness
-Hard alcohol
-Being talked down to
-Blood
-Humans
-Female Drow

Born Drevin Selvani, the effeminate Elf spent his childhood deep underground in the Drow city of Revaeln, where his life was pretty much mapped out for him.  Growing up, the boy often fantasized about living in luxury amid royalty, surrounded by slaves who answered to his beck and call and lavished him with affection. However, having been born into a lower class family, the male Dark Elf had no chance of living the cushy lifestyle he desired in the matriarchal society, with his only options being a low ranking city guard or slavery. And so, when Drevin came of age, he fled the city taking what few belongings he possessed with him and used maps he had studied to navigate the intricate tunnel systems. The trip to the surface was wrought with danger, the underground filled with all sorts of nasty beasts and the young Drow's adventure nearly ended several times in those dark caves.

It took the Dark Elf several days to find his way to the surface and several more hours to wait for the blinding sun to go down. Once out of the tunnels, Drevin had no means of knowing where he was, and simply wandered until he found a small Human settlement. Starving and exhausted, the boy asked around for any hand outs or at the very least, work. While the people there seemed to have an innate distrust towards, shooting him dirty looks or just outright ignoring his pleas, he did manage to get work from an old woman who had him work around her house, in exchange for scraps and water. After a few days of this, Drevin felt utterly defeated, realizing that he left one awful life just to get stuck in an even worse one. He decided that he'd return home and hope that if he begged for forgiveness, his people would take him back. However, before had a chance to leave, a travelling Priestess arrived in the village, who begun to preach in the middle of the town. Several of the villagers crowded around the woman as she spoke, promising them better lives if they showed their devotion and prayed to her Goddess, Queneth and after the sermon, she even used her divine magic to heal a few of the sick and injured villagers. The Drow watched in awe as the thankful people gave her donations as a way of thanks and Drevin decided that this religion would be his way of getting the life he desired.

That night the Priestess had decided to rest at the inn for the night, having a long journey ahead of her. As she slept, the Dark Elf snuck into her room, stealing the woman's belongings before leaving the town behind. He donned the woman's robes and found some books about Queneth and various holy rituals in her backpack. As he traveled, he studied the books, learning everything he could about the religion. As he read through the religious scriptures, he soon discovered that Queneth's followers were mostly women, with men not being able to hold higher rankings within the church. The irony of this wasn't lost on Drevin, however, rather than admit defeat, the Drow decided to disguise himself, using his already androgynous appearance and lack of any ties to the surface dwellers to his advantage. After an admittedly basic makeover, Drevin checked his appearance in a nearby stream and admired how convincing of a woman he made. Deciding that Drevin no longer suited her, the false "Priestess" changed her name to Lovaria to fit the new look.

Lovaria turned out to be quite the conwoman, travelling from town to town, city to city, preaching to the unenlightened and the devout alike, taking donations from them all. While at first she was only able to heal the most basic of wounds with her holy magic, she continued to study her books throughout the years, until she was nearly as proficient as the Priestess who had visited the village. Throughout her travels she collected various symbols, books and attire from other religions, allowing her to pose as a member of their church. While several of them allowed for men to be Priests, she preferred to keep her new identity whenever possible. While she gladly accepted the smaller donations from the lower class, she tended to stick to larger, wealthier cities, filled with nobles with plenty of guilt ridden consciences who were willing to give away their gold in hope for forgiveness. Lovaria never stayed in one place long enough for anyone to catch on to her schemes and within a few years, the Dark Elf amassed enough gold to live something akin to the life she often daydreamed of during her childhood.

kingmaster1

Quote from: TerribleTira on February 03, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
Will the OOC have a spot for a character bank? Or will that be at the start of the actual RP? I just ask because I personally like to keep info on the players and characters nice and organized for easy reference.

Gonna have em in the first post of the IC thread :)

And he looks great, Bard ^_^

I think we're all set!

Chulanowa

kingmaster1

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 03, 2018, 08:11:06 PM
Just as I decide. Argh!  XD have fun guys!

Sorry, Chula :/

I'll let you know if an opening pops up, though!