Monster High ( interest check, recruiting)

Started by Levi, August 03, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenusGuyTrap

Levi

I just thought I would see if our small hand of merry men could get a few more... Well men. Looking for male characters specifically. Just to let interested parties know I'm running on limited internet for a week or so, so please be patient in awaiting responses.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dragongoddess

Might want to put in the title something like Recruiting Males or something.

rpguy37

Possibly interested in submitting a male character.

Usually play sub roles if that fits what you need.  Please let me know!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Metro Mech

Are you still looking for a few male monsters? I have a Lizardfolk that would fit in perfectly if you would allow it.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Levi

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 25, 2017, 01:18:29 PM

That's fine! What type of monster are you thinking?

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
Are you still looking for a few male monsters? I have a Lizardfolk that would fit in perfectly if you would allow it.
We do have a Lamia (Female) and Salamander (male currently posing as female) on campus, I'm not saying another lizard wouldn't be welcome however I would like to see variety

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Solistair

Character name Rayne Alfarius
Species Lycan
Sexuality Hetero
Role Football Star and Student Council Vice-President
Description
Wolf Form
Human Form
Almost always stays in his wolf form. Stands about 6 foot 3 with a lean, muscular physique. Known as the fastest runner in the football team
Background Raised by an Alpha of a father to become an Alpha Rayne has always had much pressure on him to be the best. His father pushed him to enroll into the Monstrum in order for him to network with ''monsters'' from other races which should serve him well in the future. Personally Rayne has no problem with other supernatural creatures like him but he feels that their races should not mingle with the humans due to humanity's long history of animosity and prejudice against creatures like them. From his studies to his social life he seeks to dominate every aspect. Internally stressed out by all the work he is doing sports and his jock mates are one of the few things he finds himself at ease in as he works towards a military career.
Character O/OS Same as my usual preferences. Prefer domination, rough sex, humiliation and the like.

Levi

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 03:09:50 PM
I was more referring to this with the Lizardfolk: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fc/51/f3/fc51f34b0e24e213a91d17f99bb8c3cb--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg

Ah that clears things up, pictures always help, I'm happy for a character like that.

Solistair welcome!! Okay I need a bit more on the background please, has he been order to try the school, or is it choice? What are his thoughts on the bill?

Metro Mech

Character name Hashut, the Storm Caller

Species Lizardfolk

Sexuality Bi, Female Preference

Role Prefect: Arrogant and Corrupt

Description
Hashut

Background Hashut was born to one of the mighty clans belonging to the Lizardfolk, his clan being especially skilled in the art of weaving nature and storm magic to their cause. Hashut being the son of the chieftain was an obvious choice for when the school Monstrum issued forth its proclamation on the bill that these monster folk were to be trained in the arts of magic and life skills. Hashut's father sensing this would be a particularly ingenious way of spreading the reputation of the Storm Wardens clan he scent forth his son with the blessing of the school to become the first lizardfolk welcomed to this school for the lizardfolk were always suspicious group, always distrusting other factions or even their own clans. This would be a perfect way to extend a much needed olive branch between the two. Little did they know just what they were getting into... for Hashut's arrogance and ambition, while crafty and maneuvering nature made it so he became a Prefect for the school in no time at all. Enforcing the school rules while running a few side businesses to line his pocket with favors or coin.

Character O/OS Rough sex, Exhibitionism, Blackmail, Domination, Bondage, having the Submission of others to his so called power.
Behold my O/O

Solistair

Quote from: Levi on September 25, 2017, 09:54:24 PM
Ah that clears things up, pictures always help, I'm happy for a character like that.

Solistair welcome!! Okay I need a bit more on the background please, has he been order to try the school, or is it choice? What are his thoughts on the bill?

Oh yep edited the app

LamentingQuill

I am potentially interested in creating a male, but I wonder... are you still accepting females too? If so, I would likely make one of each.

Kathyan

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 25, 2017, 01:18:29 PM

I can say Rpguy that my minotaur girl would be interested, she is a bully ^^

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
Hi Metro, I see you lizard is Bi and I also have a male character (the one posing himself as a girl) and while I don't like playing MxM sexy scenes I'm open to play some teasing.

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 04:20:22 PM
Character name Rayne Alfarius
Species Lycan
Sexuality Hetero
Role Football Star and Student Council Vice-President
Description
Wolf Form
Human Form
Almost always stays in his wolf form. Stands about 6 foot 3 with a lean, muscular physique. Known as the fastest runner in the football team
Background Raised by an Alpha of a father to become an Alpha Rayne has always had much pressure on him to be the best. His father pushed him to enroll into the Monstrum in order for him to network with ''monsters'' from other races which should serve him well in the future. Personally Rayne has no problem with other supernatural creatures like him but he feels that their races should not mingle with the humans due to humanity's long history of animosity and prejudice against creatures like them. From his studies to his social life he seeks to dominate every aspect. Internally stressed out by all the work he is doing sports and his jock mates are one of the few things he finds himself at ease in as he works towards a military career.
Character O/OS Same as my usual preferences. Prefer domination, rough sex, humiliation and the like.
We already have a football star who is a weretiger but having them competing on each other does sounds interesting. ^^

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 01:46:23 AM
I am potentially interested in creating a male, but I wonder... are you still accepting females too? If so, I would likely make one of each.
I hope Levi says yes since we would potentially be having 4 new males.

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 01:46:23 AM

Absolutely, I just needed an influx of males first :)

Quote from: Solistair on September 26, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
Oh yep edited the app

Great thank you. Please join us at the OOC

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
Character name Hashut, the Storm Caller

Species Lizardfolk

Sexuality Bi, Female Preference

Role Prefect: Arrogant and Corrupt

Description
Hashut

Background Hashut was born to one of the mighty clans belonging to the Lizardfolk, his clan being especially skilled in the art of weaving nature and storm magic to their cause. Hashut being the son of the chieftain was an obvious choice for when the school Monstrum issued forth its proclamation on the bill that these monster folk were to be trained in the arts of magic and life skills. Hashut's father sensing this would be a particularly ingenious way of spreading the reputation of the Storm Wardens clan he scent forth his son with the blessing of the school to become the first lizardfolk welcomed to this school for the lizardfolk were always suspicious group, always distrusting other factions or even their own clans. This would be a perfect way to extend a much needed olive branch between the two. Little did they know just what they were getting into... for Hashut's arrogance and ambition, while crafty and maneuvering nature made it so he became a Prefect for the school in no time at all. Enforcing the school rules while running a few side businesses to line his pocket with favors or coin.

Character O/OS Rough sex, Exhibitionism, Blackmail, Domination, Bondage, having the Submission of others to his so called power.
this sounds awesome! I see you have already been on the OOC, so I will see you in game.

LamentingQuill

Would the hybrid child of an angel and a demon qualify?

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
Would the hybrid child of an angel and a demon qualify?

Yes, we do have a fallen angel already though, as I already mentioned I would like a bit of variety, we have no insect monster crosses for example.

LamentingQuill

Dropping these here to for GM review.

Character name Liliana Luxa
Species Angel/Demon hybrid
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Choir starlet
Personality: Liliana is normally very mild mannered as a result of much self taught discipline to maintain control of her fire demon half, she is very genuinely warm and friendly, always looking to make a new friend. There is a fire burning beneath the surface though... a blazing inferno threatening to burn alive anyone stupid enough to push Liliana so hard that all of her restraints shatter.

Deeply intelligent and passionate, Liliana is the type that will never stop when she sets any kind of goal until she has achieved the ends she desires.
On a normal day though, Liliana is naturally very sweet and genuinely warm, she has a way of surrounding people in her presence with a soft of gentle glow of peacefulness and serenity.

Description {breasts are a bit bigger than picture, I'd say like a 36D}
Liliana's voice is so beautiful when she sings that it's more than once moved mortals to tears with the sheer unearthly beauty.

BackgroundLiliana is the result of a passionate forbidden affair between a fire demon and an angel of music. When this forbidden relationship was discovered... the heavens punished them by banishing Liliana's father back to the pits of hell to be punished accordingly on his respective species end, while Liliana's mother... she was stripped of her angelic powers and sentenced to live like a mortal upon the human plane... grateful at least that the fact she walked away from her forbidden love affair without it being discovered she was with child, for surely they would have smite the innocent babe simply for being what they would see as an 'abomination'.

It was the dawn of a new day for Liliana however when the principal of Monstrum happened to notice the unique hybrid attempting to blend in with normal humans at a human high school... the principal extended her an invitation and... desperate for a place to belong where she wouldn't feel like an outcasted freak, Liliana accepted the invitation with any hesitation whatsoever.

Character O/OS: Yes and No stuff, right here

Character name Felix Airay
Species Neko demon
SexualityHeterosexual
RoleThe mildly crazy master illusionist
Personality: Felix is a unique individual, he's not exactly crazy, but he is most certainly what no one would label as sane either. One with a deep adoration for females, Felix has more than once or twice been called a colossal pervert... though in all honesty, he's pretty harmless in that regard as he wouldn't force himself upon anyone that wasn't consensual, that steals away all the beauty of intimacy in his opinion. 

On a normal day, Felix has a very cheerful and happy go lucky personality, he loves a good laugh, be it a silly harmless prank or a good raunchy joke. He adores well when females will pet his tail or scratch behind his ear for him, he'll adore you forever. Males would probably be severally scratched to the point of being mauled if they tried to do this.
When threatened however, watch out... Felix will then shown his true demonic colors as a lethal killing machine... beware the ruby red gaze...
Description

BackgroundVery young by demon standards, Felix really has no idea about his past, he just remembers waking up in a thick forest in Japan little over five hundred years ago... it's very possible he hit his head or some such thing, he doesn't know and honestly, he doesn't care. New chance to make new memories in his opinion.
Felix has spent his life just having fun wandering the world, learning magic and the art of illusions. He hates the book Alice and Wonderland, he claims he met Lewis Carol once and the writer's cat in the book is just a cheap rip off of himself.

Felix has never attended a high school before and so when he finds out about the school, he finds the notion to have a great potential for fun and thus immediately presents himself for enrollment.
Character O/OS: Essentially the same for guy within reason

LamentingQuill

One more character sneaked his way out of my brain

Character name Jacque 'Jack' Chevelle
Species Vampire
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role The dark heart throb
Personality: Jack is very intelligent and sophisticated, but with a laid back air that makes him still approachable without fearing him too stuck up. Jack is also very seductive and loves women, he's quite good at the game of seduction and has found it rare for him to fail in obtaining a 'goal' or a 'conquest'.
Description Jack has a soft French Accent

Background

A young vampire, Jack is a pureblood, born to two noble ancients and this has granted him a good deal of certain advantages over the half baked 'turned' excuses for vampires in the world. Sunlight isn't his best friend, but it doesn't burn or kill a pureblood vampire as it would a turned... it does drain his energy faster than the norm though and require him to feed a little more often than the usual.

Silver gives him a mild case of red itchy skin, but doesn't burn him.

Crosses... are humans serious? What a joke.

Garlic? Hah! Jack loves garlic on his pizza, goes great in a lot of French cuisine as well.

Stake through the heart? Who the hell wouldn't that kill? Honestly. Except where pureblood blood vampires are concerned, one must detach the head and burn it to ensure there will no resurrection under any circumstances or by any means.

When the option to attend Monstrum high was presented to Jack by his parents as a secondary option to a posh night school on the other side of town... they were greatly surprised when Jack chose Monstrum, claiming it was an opportunity to get know others his age of various races and species... a chance to taste new blood.

Character O/OS Essentially the same for guy within reason

Levi

Lamenting...wow, that's all I got! The first two love. I wont lie i love all of them but are you happy playing three?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Levi on September 26, 2017, 12:18:25 PM
Lamenting...wow, that's all I got! The first two love. I wont lie i love all of them but are you happy playing three?

Sure, I have plenty of time on my hands.

Levi

LamentingQuill

If not for the BDSM, I'd be all over the mummy dude, woof  ;)

Op3999

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 12:55:31 PM
If not for the BDSM, I'd be all over the mummy dude, woof  ;)

Heh, BDSM isn't a must for him, but if you're up for a little light stuff, tying hands behind back and stuff, he's got the right equipment on hand.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Op3999 on September 26, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
Heh, BDSM isn't a must for him, but if you're up for a little light stuff, tying hands behind back and stuff, he's got the right equipment on hand.

Hehe, perhaps we'll see ;)