Interest Check: Blood and Neon (Freeform)

Started by SidheLady, July 31, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Alright, here's what I got. I left her background a bit vague in case others might wanna work on some shared history or something.

Name: Nicolette De La Montagne aka Niko
Age (at turning): 25
Age (as vampires): Around 220ish, give or take a few years
Bloodline: Morte D'Amour (Lesser line)
Talents (mundane abilities): Singing, Art (painting, sketching, tattooing), Forgery (digital and physical documentation, identities, etc), Driving (primarily two wheeled vehicles)

Powers (Vampire Powers):
  • The ability to "ride" the dead or mortally wounded, effectively transferring her consciousness (and even animating the dead) while leaving her body behind - Bloodline Specific
  • The ability to rot, even going so far as to appear entirely skeletal, which makes her harder to kill by normal means. She can reverse the process at any point and go back to looking the way she was previously.
  • The ability to use her voice like a physical touch, can be pleasure or pain, even going so far as to make small cuts in normal flesh
  • The ability to call blood from any open wound
  • Incredible Strength
  • Immune to Holy Items when in her own body
    Weaknesses:
  • Body is vulnerable and possesses none of the inherent strengths while vacant
  • Reduced Speed when rotted - gets slower and slower the farther she goes
  • Requires increased feeding
  • Reliant on Fangs to feed if rotted (they actually draw in the blood)
  • Can be driven out of another body by Holy Items
    Cybernetics:
  • Nanites in her saliva are able to mark targets, allowing her to locate them at will or get faint echoes of intense moments.
  • Reinforced fangs - slightly larger than natural, do not retract fully, said to be unbreakable but removable (true).
    Quirks:
  • Speaks with slow, Cajun accent but is also fluent in French
  • Seems to be a believer, and possibly one time practitioner, of archaic mumbo jumbo (Voodoo)
  • Doesn't like being touched because of what she is, but craves it. Because of this she avoids all but the most necessary or superficial entanglements
  • Is left handed and oddly sensitive about it

Appearance: Leather, latex, zippers, buckles, random holes, ties... all done in black and alarmingly tight--that's Niko's style. Unnaturally red hair (due to the nanites), leather driving gloves, and dual semi-automatics in thigh holsters with a utility belt that stores quite the cache of ammo complement it all while the tattoos on her skin put the icing on. She stands about 5'9" tall, has eyes the color of rubies, and rocks a nose ring (right), gauged ears + 2nd hole, and dual belly button piercings.

Background: Niko was born in the American South sometime shortly before the Civil War. Her family owned a large plantation home and many slaves but were known sympathizers and therefore seemed to suffer their own down turn during the war. There were whispers of witchcraft and voodoo but nothing was ever substantiated. Especially since the plantation caught fire around Niko's 25th birthday, killing all but her youngest sister and herself, who were both reported as being missing and were thought to have been kidnapped.

Truthfully, Niko's family was never all they were made out to be by either side. No, they were soooo much worse. It was she who set the fire in the name of justice but apparently she had yet to pay her due. She tried to run away from all that had happened but she was caught by the devil himself and made a damned monster. Something that was proved when she found the then love of her life and proceeded to rot all over him. She can still recall his screams. They are enough to remind her to never get too close. To stay to the shadows and stick to doing what she does best--rotting. Er... Scaring people silly? Umm... being Niko!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SidheLady

"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

Kokaine

Okay, cool. I know she doesn't have the sexiest of power sets there but I think it could be interesting nonetheless :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AKunoichi

Ahh yes, good old fashioned Anne Rice style american vampires. Putting the Gothic back in Southern Gothic.

Tell me, how does Niko feel about paramilitary types appropriating skeleton culture with skull face masks? Mexican Narcos do this too sometimes, but at least they have permission from Santa Muerte herself.

firepyre

Hmm. How about a Crusnik? A vampire that may only feed off the blood of other vampires... would be interesting to explore, provided the other players are comfortable with such a concept. Something with a particularly bestial transformation maybe...

Ignavus

Hope you don't mind me taking a few freedoms with your character sheet

Name: Jack Vasser A.K.A. "Ripper"
Age (at turning) 25
Age (as vampire) 10
Bloodline: Cyber Vampire
Quirks: More than a little overconfident Ripper tends to resort to violence quickly, getting a sort of sick pleasure from ripping apart his victims with his claws.

Appearance: When in close proximity to humans Ripper tends to wear concealing clothing, dark long coats or hooded jackets with dark denim pants, to avoid anyone catching sight of his cybernetics. When in a more relaxed setting Ripper tends to wear little more than a pair of dark denim pants and an undershirt, often omitting the undershirt as well.

Background: An american born to a family with a proud military tradition Jack Vasser was a model son, smart, strong and level headed. Jack followed his family in military service, his talents and discretion quickly earning trust among higher ranking officials, throwing around the family name helped also. When Jack was approached, being told that he had been identified as a prime subject for a super soldier project he jumped at the chance to serve. The military just wanted to create a human with as much state of the art cybernetics as they could manage, however the head scientist had another plan. The lead scientist was actually a vampire interested in figuring out how to fuse their curse with modern technology, in all honesty the project wouldn't have worked if the vampire hadn't turned Jack at the last second. The transformation left Jack changed though, the extensive cybernetics seemed to have affected his mind, causing him to lose much of his morals. Overall Jack quickly was revealed as too unstable, and even the us government couldn't get over the fact they needed to feed him. They attempted to put him down, they failed and Jack broke out leaving a blood soaked trail behind him. After the escape Jack was sought out by his sire, who taught him how to spot the secret places where their kind congregated. Shortly after learning all his master had to teach Jack left, not only his sire but the nation itself, desiring to see the shadowy world of his new kind.
~Talents~
  • Stealth Training: Trained by the military in how to move silently and remain unseen
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat Training: Extensive training in hand to hand combat courtesy of the military
  • Military Weapons Training: Familiar with the use and care of many types of rifles and pistols
~Vampiric Powers~
  • Immune to Sunlight: Suffers no ill effects when caught in even the noon day sun
  • Blur: Capable of moving at superhuman speeds that most humans would be unable to track
  • Wall Crawling: Capable of climbing on walls or ceilings without any real effort
~Weaknesses~

• Cannot Transform
  • Vulnerable to Electricity: If exposed to an electrical current it will spread throughout the vampire's entire body easily incapacitating them.
  • Vulnerable to Fire: Burning the vampire is sufficient to kill it without any additional steps.
  • No Fangs: The vampire still has completely normal teeth
  • Must Feed Daily: The vampire begins to starve within 24 hours of feeding, requiring them to feed much more regularly than most vampires. Within 48 hours they would starve to death.
  • Unnerving Aura: The mere presence of the vampire sets people, living or vampire, to feel uneasy aware of the unnaturalness of the creature before them. This aura effects everyone within 10 feet of the vampire even if they aren't aware of them.
~Cybernetics~
  • Sub-Dermal Armor: Layered just beneath the skin there is advanced armor that makes the vampire immune to bullets and stabbing. The only weakness in the armor is the eyes.
  • Cybernetic Claws: Thin razor sharp claws that can be retracted or extended in an instant and capable of slicing through flesh like a hot knife through butter
  • Synthetic Muscles: Muscle tissue has been replaced with a synthetic replacement making the muscles more durable and capable of incredible feets of strength
  • Cybernetic Eyes: Artifical Eyes capable of swapping between multi view types along with recording what is seen by the user. Includes telescopic, thermal, and night vision.

Kokaine

Quote from: AKunoichi on August 01, 2017, 07:23:12 PM
Ahh yes, good old fashioned Anne Rice style american vampires. Putting the Gothic back in Southern Gothic.

Tell me, how does Niko feel about paramilitary types appropriating skeleton culture with skull face masks? Mexican Narcos do this too sometimes, but at least they have permission from Santa Muerte herself.

She would say they simply do not know what they toy with, but the loa know. The loa see. She is not particularly roused by other people's lack of understanding in such things, at least not enough to take action, but she would think that they call to the Guede, to Baron Samedi, and will end up paying the price when they do not properly appease him/pay off their debts. And she would know, she's going through her own punishment (or so she believes).

Quote from: firepyre on August 01, 2017, 07:58:34 PM
Hmm. How about a Crusnik? A vampire that may only feed off the blood of other vampires... would be interesting to explore, provided the other players are comfortable with such a concept. Something with a particularly bestial transformation maybe...

Wouldn't bother me any.

My O/Os

harvey

Name: Damian Drago

Age (at turning) Appears 27

Age (as vampires) He became a vampire in the 18nth century and hasn't been keeping track of his years.

Bloodline: Dracs

Talents (mundane abilities):
SWORDPLAY:
Back in Damian's time, fencing was an essential skill in the raising of a young gentleman, it taught discipline, tact and agility. So Damian didn't have much of a say in the matter when he was young. With time, Damian began to enjoy fencing but he found it to be a bit too easy. So after he had mastered it, Damian continued to learn other sword fighting techniques from around the world, in search of a sword fighting technique that would prove to be challenging. ( His favorite sword fighting style is Iiado which he learned from japan.)

Multilingual:
This is another skill his parents practically forced him to learn in his youth. Sadly they couldn't get him to learn more than 5 languages.... Believe me they tried.

Powers (Vampire Powers):

Umbrakinesis:
Damian Is capable of commanding the shadows. He can change their shape at will and make shadows into physical constructs like shadow swords, shields and so forth. The constructs he can create from a shadow depend on the size of a shadow, so the bigger the shadow the larger the constructs he can make from it.

Bat swarm:
Basically Damian can turn into a swarm of bats in order to travel long distances faster. Sadly this form makes him an easy target since each bat is part of him and making sure that none of the bats are hurt while he travels can be bothersome.

Weaknesses:
Invitation required
Damian is unable to enter a person's home without being verbally invited by the owner of the home or at least someone who lives there.

Umbrakinesis weakness:
Damian's shadow constructs will disappear if exposed to sunlight.

Holy objects:
Damian has a rather pesky "allergy" to religious items such as crosses and holy water. At a distance holy objects make his vision blurry and irritate his heightened senses, should you bring those ratchet things closer he begins to burn.

Cybernetics: None

Quirks:
•Although quite some time has passed, Damian's 18nth century accent and mannerisms haven't exactly faded.

•Damian enjoys playing sadistic games and messing with people. In some cases this often hinders his judgment and shifts his focus from his objective, to whatever mind game he may be playing.

•Damian's pride is a big red bullseye for people with the skill to use it against him.

•His weakness for women occasionally gets the best of him.

•Loves collecting watches and swords.

Appearance:
Damian stands at a height of 6'4 ft with an athletic body build accentuated with muscles in all the right places and broad shoulders. Although he is slightly muscular, Damian is not too big and bulky. He has short and well kept black hair, matching black eyes and very short, well kept facial hair. Due to his 18nth century upbringing he almost always wears high end , well tailored suits. Occasionally he may carry one of his swords from his vast sword collection with him. If he does it will most likely be a japanese katana strapped to his left hip.

Face claim: Tom Ellis
(in the links below )

http://sharpmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Tom-Ellis21.jpg

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Tom-Ellis-2016-Photo-Shoot-August-Man-004.jpg

Background:
Damian was born and raised in the early 18nth century in great Britain. He was part of a moderately wealthy family. Naturally, his parents never gave him much room to make his own choices. For as long as he could remember he was forced to take multiple lessons that would mold him into a proper gentleman. Things like piano lessons, fencing, mathematics , language skills, horse riding and marksmanship classes were essential for the upbringing of a proper young man. So he was practically forced to learn these things until he turned 20 and could skip lessons as he pleased.

When he was 20 most of his time was spent skipping boring lessons and wooing women, over time he became highly unpopular with married men since he would occasionally "corrupt their wives" as they said. not that he cared. For quite some time life was easy and peaceful, but 7 years later the american war of independence began. Out of fear, Damian's father sent Damian and his mother to france in order to keep them safe while the war went on.

Luckily french was one of the five languages Damian didn't despise learning and he had a good grasp on it. Life in france was quite enjoyable but Damian couldn't rest easy knowing that his father had stayed behind in england. Most nights were restless so he had adopted the habit of spending a few of his nights out drinking with friends and courting women. One night he saw a group of 6 men, aggressively approaching a beautiful woman. Damian jumped in without the slightest hesitation and attempted to protect her. He managed to kill 4 out of the 6 attackers, although Damian's sword fighting abilities were exceptional he was no match for the pistols that the remaining two attackers pulled out.

The attackers fired three shots into Damian's chest and he fell to the ground. While on the ground he watched in terror as the woman he had been trying to protect, literally tore the remaining two men apart. Their screams was the last thing Damian heard before he lost consciousness and began slipping into a state he was sure would be death. He doesn't quite recall what she did to him but when he woke up he was no longer human.

The mysterious woman later introduced herself as Angelica Alucard. Damian was introduced to the Drac family from that point and continued to exist until the present day.

AKunoichi

While I already have a character, I still have other ideas that I like sharing.

Would sexual vampirism still count as vamparism? Would it have to physically harm the person being drained to count? Because if Psychic energy vampires count, it would also be cool to see a vampire based off of Taoist sex magic. An immortal Chinese sorceress who uses cum to keep herself young and beautiful. Probably not as strong as a regular vampire, but also wouldn't have most of the weaknesses, and probably would also have a good deal of knowledge of Taoist sorcery, Eastern Medicine, and Kung Fu. A long time ago I made a character like that for a game that never went anywhere. I still think it's kind of a cool concept. But IDK if it's dark enough for a game about Vampires, and I already have a character.

harvey

Quote from: AKunoichi on August 01, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

Would sexual vampirism still count as vamparism? Would it have to physically harm the person being drained to count? Because if Psychic energy vampires count, it would also be cool to see a vampire based off of Taoist sex magic. An immortal Chinese sorceress who uses cum to keep herself young and beautiful. Probably not as strong as a regular vampire, but also wouldn't have most of the weaknesses, and probably would also have a good deal of knowledge of Taoist sorcery, Eastern Medicine, and Kung Fu. A long time ago I made a character like that for a game that never went anywhere. I still think it's kind of a cool concept. But IDK if it's dark enough for a game about Vampires, and I already have a character.

Sexual vamparism sounds like an awesome character concept... It gives a whole new meaning to playing with your food. so does she feed on any kind of sexual energy around her or just cum specifically?

Ignavus

Quote from: firepyre on August 01, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

I'd have no problem with having a vampire that fed on other vampires, granted good luck getting my character to volunteer lol :P

SidheLady

Quote from: AKunoichi on August 01, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

OKay yes, it would. A sorta white court styled psy vamp?

I love all the different idea's coming out (or is that cumming in the case of the chinese sorceress?)

I sorta define a vampire as "supernatural who feeds off others, but doesn't necessarly kill them" (as opposed to most others who just kill and eat)
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

AKunoichi

Well, my Vampire character definitely kills people in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Her evil is mostly limited in the sense that she prefers to kill people who she thinks "deserve it" but otherwise is a completely selfish and immoral person. I think it would be cool to play the good version of her (who bathes in cum instead of blood) at some point, but probably not right now.

SidheLady

Quote from: AKunoichi on August 02, 2017, 02:19:06 PM
Well, my Vampire character definitely kills people in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Her evil is mostly limited in the sense that she prefers to kill people who she thinks "deserve it" but otherwise is a completely selfish and immoral person. I think it would be cool to play the good version of her (who bathes in cum instead of blood) at some point, but probably not right now.

Wow...just wow...that is a -lotta- cum...LOL

AKunoichi

Well, it's more like a cum facial, because good is less wasteful than evil, a white tigress can revitalize herself without needing to suck a man completely dry.

SidheLady

Okay, okay

I am planning on beginning this on....Monday to give a chance for any other characters to be submitted.

I will have a list of locations and lingo, although, anyone who wants to add their own slang and locations are more than welcome too.

Kokaine

Woot! Hopefully we get a couple more. Possibly someone who could stomach someone with not so pretty abilities ::)

Also, I will probably help add to the lingo as we go. Will see what slang comes naturally to a former southern belle now in London.

My O/Os

SidheLady

SidheLady