Seabarrow: A Short Horror Adventure (2nd Level, D&D 3.5)

Started by Inerrant Lust, December 28, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

wander

I wasn't talking about the attributes being boosted, so much as other stuff such as skills, which do get boosted up.

Fuuuu... Just noticed it's 28pts anyway.

Ah, fuck it. I'm just going to drop out at this point as it's clear I'm not going to make the cut anyway.

Haztur

Still checking the equipment

Zyllia an archeologyst sorceress who came to check the ruins and some odd rumors she has heard http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1068190

Zyllia is an archeologyst that recently discovered her mystic powers and she has decided to use them to help her investigations, she is smart, but she is reckless, forgetful and in general a bit careless (low wis), fortunately she is very likeable so that usually helps her out of trouble and when not, she knows how to make herself scarse... which is often necessary when she does something stupid or offends someone.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Inerrant Lust

Okay, everyone's in.

Except schnookums, though he's been a bit busy. Still, I can think of a way of having him enter the game midway through.

Here is the OOC thread.

I wrote a little backstory of how you all know each other and a little bit on your first adventure. I also fleshed out the setting a bit, but you'll have to make a few rolls to make it IC knowledge. It's actually Forgotten Realms, because why not? It did take a lot of time figuring out how to fit it into a place that made sense, though... I don't know much of Faerun other than a few of the Salvatore Books and Neverwinter, so predictably this is a Sword Coast adventure. :P