Kunoichi vs. Mahou Shojo Rival Schools!

Started by Inerrant Lust, December 23, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Like she was an Usagi student that had a power to alter her body to fully female or a hermaphrodite figure (she's mostly female and basically shifts her equipment)

pdragon

Well the whole point of giving her a sword was that she STOLE it from someone at Sarutobi. While a katana is ninja-esque, world war motif clothing, pickelhaube helmets, and the ability to summon loud, flashy guns are definitely not, you know, all the elements that actually originate from her. I think it's a stretch to call her too "ninja-like" outside of the one element that's intentionally designed that way.

And as far as the story ideas go I'm good with the initial idea of two rivaled schools, and the occasional big threat that they have to set their differences aside to deal with.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Relikai

I got my magical girl ready, only need to find a fitting... 'size' for her since I try to keep it true to the image  ::)  ::)  ::)

Inerrant Lust

Well, if I could sum up the two schools in one word, it'd be sexy vs. cute. Or serious vs. light. :P

Granted, I'm of the opinion that both can be made incredibly sexy but you know what I mean, eh?

pdragon

I feel like that kinda ignores a significant portion of Mahou Shoujo series that are either deliberatly fanservicey, or very dark. After all the genre is built around long, dragged out transformation sequences where the girls are butt naked and do a reverse strip tease, that's not really meant to be "cute", it's meant to make teenage boys watching sailor moon get the tinglies in their pants. Also the "dark magical girl" is a common trope in almost every Mahou Shoujo show. Not letting darker characters in would be like making a shonen series based game and not accepting any anti-hero "vegeta" types. It's not really servicing the entire genre.

Request Thread

Broken

So is there Perma death? Or simple defeat and temporary enslavement until a rescue can happen? Since I think I saw that one character wants a harem of slaves.

Inerrant Lust

Oh yeah, they are deliberately fanservicey, yeah. They've always been to an extent... BUT, the recent upturn in dark magical girl manga/anime is actually a deconstruction of the traditional genre. I mean, compare Evangelion to the Giant Mecha shows that preceded it. Before, teenagers thrown into giant robots used the power of determination to defeat vastly more powerful enemies. After EVA, we started to see plots involving, say, teenagers thrown into giant robots breaking under the mental strain of fighting impossible odds and having all that pressure put on them.

Usagi University is named after Sailor Moon for a reason. :P

In fact, I did in fact have ideas for fallen magical girls and that sort of thing... and, you know, being raped by a demon can certainly change your opinion on things. BUT if I have one rule for this game, it's this;

Characters will not cry.

This is a silly game. Even when a virginal 16 year old magical girl that's been saving herself for the cute boy next door gets violated by tentacles- I do not want psychological trauma to be a part of this game. Even those fallen magical girls I alluded to earlier are not that way because they are damaged but because they are, well, villains. Like, think Team Rocket.

The Ninja-side of the story will be slightly more mature, but still not super serious. Again, no tears here. I won't permit it. :P

Relikai

Name Arata Haruna
Cup Size: 40G

Hobbies: Sports, Reading, Praying, Cooking, Brewing Tea.
School/Year: Usagi School for Gifted Girls, Fourth Year
Club: Cooking

Special Abilities:
Holy Magic -

Seinarukaze, Holy Wind - Haruna draws forth a wind of healing magic from her mana pool, energising magical entities and healing physical entities of the wounds and injuries.

Divine Bolt - From her hands a silver spear of energy is created, ready to be thrown at the agents of darkness!

Lunar Magic -

Luna Beam - The night is dark and full of terrors. Holy maidens stand ready to call upon the light of the moon to strike at their enemies!

Fading Step - A defensive magic granted by the powers of the Moon, the shrine maidens could take a magical step into a shadow, hiding them from physical eyes but not hiding their magical presence.

Legacy of the Eclipse - Turning the horror of darkness and natural fear into her strength, Haruna absorbs off all natural light reflected by the moon within an area, charging her body with the power of moonlight. With this power, Haruna becomes an avatar of the legendary battleship, sporting equipment with cannons which fire divine power charged by the energy of the moon. Weakens during new moons, full power during full moons.

Physical Description: 168cm tall, weighs 50kg. Long grey hair which reaches to her upper waist, an hourglass figure with emphasis on her bust and hips. Possesses a tight butt often hidden under a mini-skirt. Bust often wrapped in sarashi (Bandages) to make them look smaller. Wears a golden hairband to keep her hair in place.

Biography: Born into the Arata family of priests and priestesses, Arata Haruna was a maiden-in-training, a rare prodigy in her field of manipulating lunar energy and channeling holy power through her self. Trained in the arts of ceremony and prayer, Haruna grew to be disciplined and respectful, carrying the burden of representing her family as the heiress of Clan Arata, and also the future Mistress of the Arata Shrine.

Rumors of her being a personification of legends in the past led to her being chosen to attend Usagi in order to train her powers, instead of risking her lose control within the shrine. Indeed, Haruna did lose control once when monsters attacked the shrine, her magic turning her into an avatar of legends of a battleship during the long tragic wars of the past. Instead of causing more harm and suffering, the return of the battleship represented the will to protect the people from monsters and other creatures of darkness and evil, firing their guns for a cause to aid those who created them in the first place.

So Haruna was enrolled into Usagi, where her manners and ability to cook won her the favor of fellow students. Able to teach and help other students who found difficulty in controlling their powers, Haruna's care and benevolence proved to be useful even as she trained daily, staying up late into the night to harness and control her powers on a daily basis.

Being a senior, Arata Haruna cares much for the school, its teachers and the students. This care is projected in how she tries to brew tea for the staff on a daily basis, and to make time for those who sought her out for help and advice. Haruna is caring, patient and demure in peace, but turns into a firebrand in battle. However when caught off-guard, her nervousness could lead to her being dominated easily due to her shy personality, and being extremely easily embarrassed by praise and descriptions of herself.

Possesses a complex - Finds her body a little too curvy for her likes, especially her chest, therefore always wearing a sarashi to 'flatten' herself.

Character Goals: Protect the humans! Her body is but only a tool in the greater scheme of things!  ::)

Snake

Name Syra Shiran
Cup Size: 39F

Hobbies: Sports, Sneaking around, Stealing
School/Year: Formally Usagi Academy 3rd-year
Club: Chess, Swim

Special Abilities: Gender alteration (She can assume a full female or futa-girl appearance- defaults to full female); otherwise she has super dexterity and agility.  As a formal magical girl she has a transformation but rarely uses it anymore. Shadow control (She can drape an area in supernatural shadows which she can see through but nobody else can, unless they too have a similar power; only light powers stronger than hers can penetrate)

Physical Description: Fairly tall actually; about 5'10", athletically built but not muscular in definition; nice big bouncy tits and a tight ass with long black hair and purple-blue eyes.
Biography: Confident, almost arrogant, but playful and observant.  She's good at hiding her personality fromn others in the form of her playfulness but she's no slouch in a fight at all.  Being originally from Usagi due to it's just closer to where she lived as well as catering to her powers to use darkness element to conceal herself and in general be sneaky.  She's not a fighter per se, but she's capable.

Family wise shes' from a very wealthy family with...less than legal connections and was raised pretty much to be a crook. Her father pushing her to take her natural gifts as far as she possibly could; it was when she tried to heist the academy that she was caught adn given a choice to join cuz of her unique powers or simply get arrested.  Her father wouldn't protect her from jail time and she'd had enough of it already at the age of 16, (she's now 18)

Character Goals: Help others fight tentacle demons! ...And to steal their stuff then they aren't looking (this is targetted at NPC's for actual theft though.)

Broken

I guess I can add to the humor of my character is that he is all around cold. As in, personality and body wise. He exudes cold, and if someone is asking for his help in a fight, and he doesn't know them, he will just sit back and say only the weak need help or some shit. I bet I can make him very intentionally funny.

Relikai

Quote from: Broken on December 25, 2016, 10:14:48 PM
I guess I can add to the humor of my character is that he is all around cold. As in, personality and body wise. He exudes cold, and if someone is asking for his help in a fight, and he doesn't know them, he will just sit back and say only the weak need help or some shit. I bet I can make him very intentionally funny.

Or he could go on a litany of "That which does not kill you makes you stronger.... Failure is only a step to success..." while the others get acquainted with the monsters, and only stepping in at the last moment  ::)

Broken

Quote from: Relikai on December 25, 2016, 10:23:36 PM
Or he could go on a litany of "That which does not kill you makes you stronger.... Failure is only a step to success..." while the others get acquainted with the monsters, and only stepping in at the last moment  ::)

That would be funny since I built him up to be a Titan of a man, and he is just so sure of himself that he allows everyone to get in very dangerous spots before he 'decides' that it's time to step in, and when he does fight I want to try and word it as best as I can because it would be as Alice as a fight scene in oneounch man or in killlakill. But again I have no idea how this is all going to play out.

Broken

I hope there will be scenes with some nosebleed shots of the girls, considering my character is stacked eye candy, but it may be a boy in a rp full of girls that are only into girls so who knows.

Snake

HE may as well nosebleed, it'll give him a little more depth if he has a type of girl he likes.

Broken

I meant the girls, he isn't really one to show that kind of thing but it be a good idea to do that with specific characters to show interest.

Relikai

Oh I'm up for a lot of flashy scenes  ;D

Snake

If you see Syra's pic up there, she's a walking flashy scene :3

Broken

Quote from: Snake on December 25, 2016, 11:23:11 PM
If you see Syra's pic up there, she's a walking flashy scene :3

Was The other character Kana supposed to have a picture? Or is it all on descriptive appearance?

Snake

I have pics but they're a pain to upload and post and ewiki doesn't want us jsut dumping pics XD though I wager I could.   Ifyou want an idea of her looks as adult: she looks like Baiken just with having both arms.

Broken

Snake

Well I don't have a link but drop the name into Bing or google and you'll see.

TheFourthShade

Name:  Hisoka Yamagata
Alias(es):  Third of the Cat's Eye Apatites, 'Maine Coon' (informally, among siblings)
Cup Size: 34AA

Hobbies:  Peer Mediation, Various Throwing Oriented Sports, Completing Gopher Jobs for the Student Council with no apparent loss of enthusiasm
School/Year: Sarutobi National Academy, 2nd Year
Club: Student Council (Class Representative of Class 2-6), Practice Member of Baseball Club

Special Abilities:
  Master of the Yamagata Clan's Deep Pockets no Jutsu, Able to Shrink to the size of a Housecat

Physical Description:
  Hisoka Yamagata is the tallest, but also smallest girl in a chain of six sisters despite being the third.  The family resemblance is all in the eyes, which are glittery gold all over save for the cat pupil down the middle.  She honors her Asian heritage primarily through the shape of her eyes; she very much honors her American side with blonde hair and tan skin.  She is nearly two meters tall and lithe.

She wears her long blonde hair loose and hanging freely down past her shoulders.

When she assumes her role as a Kunoichi, she wears a half mask with a black body suit.  She makes no effort to cover her eyes or hair, because ninjas never get seen in the first place so no one would be able to identify her.

Character Goals: Manipulate her way into being student council president (or else in position to puppet the new student council president, just to spite the current leadership), find true love, establish an identity for anything except being tall or a member of her clan

Biography:
Hisoka Yamagata was a small baby.  That is the only time in her life when she was small, because she grew like a weed on steroids.

She was five feet tall at age ten, and her full height at age thirteen.  Needless to say, she trained hard to overcome limbs that were suddenly far too long for her muscle memory to cope with, twice.

Upon proving herself a halfway competent kunoichi at age thirteen, she got caught up in her older sisters' catgirl obsession and ended up being press ganged into the 'Cat's Eye Apatites' (named as such for their eyes, which every last one of the six girls had).

Of course, she was known as Maine Coon, for her height, but only as a provisional member.  Unlike both of her older sisters, she'd have to graduate school before she could be counted as a true member and get her customary Nekomimi.

The girl was in one of the most sterling classes of her first year at Sarutobi Academy, but then she fell from grace when she was implicated in some sort of love affair with a girl from Usagi Academy.

It was lies!

Probably!

Okay, really it wasn't, but Hisoka was willing to separate business and pleasure.  However, she was unofficially sanctioned by being put into class 2-6 for her next year, which was the grouping of the delinquents, layabouts, dreamers, and others who had not (as a whole) gotten any mark higher than a B in their last year.

She was then chosen to be the Class Representative, since she was the only girl in the entire class who had ever had straight A's.  That also made her be a gopher for the Student Council, whenever they had an undesirable job that a second year could be sent off to take care of.

She was toeing the line, for now, and trying to avoid trouble.

But trouble would find her, and she told herself that she was just saving her strength for it...

Inerrant Lust

So far this is what we have. As it is, we're a bit too magic girl heavy and as I said earlier, some characters are notably more thematically ninja-like than magical girl like... I should note, when I say ninja, I don't mean necessarily stealthy types.    Taimanin Asagi was mentioned earlier and that is a hentai about ninjas who don't really do anything sneaky, don't really traditionally do any ninja things... but they fight demons in skimpy outfits with largely ineffective weapons. I don't know how to exactly describe it. The differences between the two schools are superficially minor, but thematically and tonally significant. While it's true that all the war-fetishy stuff that Miyami is into is something inherent to her character and not related to what kind of school she goes to... is her character more serious than she is cute?

To me, that's what distinguishes the two schools. Imagine if the schools have a standard for cuteness for admissions. Sarutobi won't take anyone that's too sweet, whereas Usagi won't take anyone that's too sour. Syra is the exception, yeah, but likely because she started sweet and was corrupted. Although I thought snake's plan was to start the game as a regular magical girl and have her corrupted in one of the earliest scenes. ::)

Sarutobi National Academy
1st Year:

2nd Year:
Yhorm the Glacier. Icy guardian
Hisoka Yamagata. Ambitious catgirl 
3rd Year:

Usagi School for Gifted Youth
1st Year:

Tess L. Coils. Power armor on the outside, ancient demon on the inside
2nd Year:
Miyami Nakamura. Dead-eyed sniper
Kana. Aloof pyromaniac
3rd Year:
Syra Shiran. Corrupted Futa Girl
4th Year? Graduates?
Mia Angelo. Ambivalent bubble babe
Arata Haruna. Motherly Miko

Fun fact: 3 characters have eyepatches, if shadowfox's musings over AIM is anything to go by.  He may have been saying that just to torture me though.

pdragon

Well, no matter, I've pretty much lost interest at this point, so don't worry about any unfitting magical girls ruining your aesthetic.

Request Thread

Broken

Icy Guardian? Ha, I like that. And dragon I don't think it's ruining the aesthetic, I'm sure something can be worked out if you chose to stay.