You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Curse of the Futanari Schoolgirl!  (Read 2851 times)

Online Vergil Tanner

Re: Curse of the Futanari Schoolgirl!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 10:18:09 PM »
That sounds like a decent idea. That way, the people who don't like the act itself aren't "force" IC to do it. *nodnod*

Of course, I'm a kinky motherfucker, so the chances of you stumbling upon something I don't like aren't very high :P

Offline pdragon

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
I'm cool with it being optional. I prefer Dubious Con without drugs involved because it's way hotter when someone ends up enjoying being taken because deep down they really want it, not because they're chemically inclined too. It's too much of a cop out on the sub's part for me.

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
Yeah, same with me. Though I don't mind the occasional aphrodisiac to help them REALISE that they really want it deep down ;)

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2017, 02:52:19 AM »
I'm always amused by two things on E.

1. In a large family incest game, there has to be someone who wants to play a futa.
2. In a futa based game, there's always someone who wants to play a male.

3. In any game involving an all female cast, someone will want to play a male who's trying to be a female.

I'm not picking on anyone, nor am I trying to say it's bad. Just remarking on how predictable it is to find these elements in a group offering. It's like Pathfinder/D&D games are almost always 80% female characters with a token male thrown in, if there is one.

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2017, 02:53:58 AM »
Oh, I've noticed that too :P All I can say on my part is that I have a personal extreme turn on when it comes to males being pegged / fucked by a futa...so I tend to jump at any chance I get to indulge it, since it's something I very rarely get to enjoy writing XD

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 03:04:00 AM »
Blinkin, I should ask: do you allow futa in your Pathfinder/D&D games?

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 03:13:06 AM »
Futa's in my games? Usually, I don't, but that's not to say that I wwouldn't. I've been asked a few times and have seen a couple of character concepts.

The answer is, honestly, it is entirely dependent upon the character concept and the goals of the character/player. My issue with them is most often that the futa is almost invariably only interested in fucking the other characters and can be disruptive to the story flow. If the player just wants to have something different for flavor as opposed to banging a bunch of female adventurers, I give it equal consideration.

Offline pdragon

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 09:02:50 AM »
People like going against the grain, it's usually as simple as that. Well that and because futa, and futa on male, are two of the fastest rising fetishes on the internet right now. We be takin' over yo.

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 09:12:04 AM »

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 12:45:01 PM »
As I once quoted back in the day: We are the Borg. Lower your pants and prepare to be boarded.

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 01:45:15 AM »
How did my eyes keep skipping over this ad?!?

Stupid sexlexia :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 01:48:15 AM »
Well it looks like we have some decent interest! Is Patient Zero willing to take on some GMing responsibility? :-) If so, I can certainly whip up a decent character :-)

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 02:01:14 AM »
I have zero problem with writing Aori to just head after each one of the PC girls and spread the curse to them ^_^  Driven as she is by the virus, it's easy to imagine her going after so many different girls regardless of social strata.

After all the characters are futa, she'll probably be driven off to another school and leave things to all the new futa, but that should be fun for everyone else ^_^

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2017, 02:08:40 AM »
Well, there's no need for her to be driven off! She could just be driven to FUCK all the time by the virus, and the other Futas are fair game! XD I mean, it could be that the virus just drives her to get her rocks off, and it doesn't matter which hole she uses :P
Unless you WANT her to get driven off and then you make a new character. Either way, if you want to GM it (loosely, of course, since I have a feeling that this won't be a very story driven game XD ), I'm happy to lend a hand or two if you need it. :-)

And how would Aori feel about males with her Futa virus? :P :P

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2017, 02:10:34 AM »
I'm not fortunate enough to be omnisexual.  Being only attracted to females, I'd have a lot of enjoyment spreading it around as Patient Zero, but after that, I'd probably be done.  Still, I'd have a lot of fun starting out the game and getting things going.

Not really interested in males, as I've said before, but maybe other futas will be.

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 02:13:39 AM »
I think if most of us were willing to Co-GM and/or play multiple characters the game'll enjoy a longer lifespan ;)

I know I'm more than happy to do both of the above!

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 02:17:01 AM »
It could even be that the virus doesn't always permanize with an individual after a single use, and the next day, it's worn off and they need to go back to Aori to get a new dose.  She'd sense it and seek them out as well.

As the initial carrier, I imagine Aori isn't fully human and in control of herself anymore, simply driven by the insatiable desire to spread the disease and intuitively able to sense when people are infected.

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 02:28:26 AM »
A question I have for Vergil Tanner is whether the virus/curse TGs men into futanari as well?

I was actually planning to run something similar in the past, with a school full of teens being transformed into futanari demons, but it never got off the ground.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 02:32:35 AM »
That's possible too! Whichever you decide you want, I'm happy to have that be the case. :-) We just need a general headcount of people who are interested, haha. I'll hold off on making a bio for a male until there have been some applications from people who wouldn't mind railing a little male character, haha. Then I'll whip up an application for one :D

But either way! Whether you want it to be a permanent thing, or a "Daily Dose" deal, then that's up to you! Whichever you decide, I am more than happy with. Both can be effective in their own way :-)

Haha, my character is just a standard male. Like, not a Transgender Male, just a flat biologically-born, cis male....who just so happens to end up addicted to futacock up the ass. So I imagine the virus wouldn't do anything to him, since...well, he already HAS a functioning cock and balls. :P
I mean. Maybe there could be a plotpoint where "too much" Futacum up his ass has some side effects (more feminine features? A second cock? I dunno), but that's a discussion for later. XD

SO! Is anybody interested? Come on, it will be fun! :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:57:51 AM by Vergil Tanner »

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 03:29:12 AM »
Well I was thinking that if futanari are considered separate from women then the curse/virus could feminize a man, giving them both sets of genitals and breasts.  Something geared with the intention of creating a mono-gendered version of humanity, kinda like the Asari from Mass Effect.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 03:32:26 AM »
Eeeeeh.....maybe. But since my specific kink interest is Futa on Male, that would defeat the point of playing a male, no? ;)

Offline LSWSjr

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2017, 03:58:18 AM »
Sure, but that's why we put a limited on its effectiveness like AndyZ suggested :D

Additionally, there might be some criteria to be met for the transformation to be permanent?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Online Vergil Tanner

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2017, 04:08:52 AM »
But at that point, I would be playing a Futa anyway for the majority of the time...so then, why not just play a Futa? I don't mind playing such a character, but if I join with a male, it's because I want to play as a male. Now, I don't mind - for some reason - the occasional temporary transformation, but in this setting if I were to join with a male character it would be to scratch that "Male getting nailed by a futa" itch I have. And if he transforms after every session for the entire day, well, then I may as well just be playing a futa / female character. Why bother making them male at all?

That's just not what I would be looking for in this game, sorry. I have a very specific itch I need met, and a daily transformation isn't part of that itch. As I said...a transformation every week, for example, from getting so much of the virus in his system that lasts for a day before his body expels the virus? Yeah, I could work with that. But if it was happening every time he was fucked, then no, that wouldn't be scratching the itch I need hit.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2017, 04:18:48 AM »
I'm very fine with saying that it doesn't work on males, which is why Aori has no interest in trying to pass it on to them.  Other futa may do so recreationally, of course, but it doesn't have the desired effect.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2017, 04:23:23 AM »
What if one of the girls is immune to the disease for some reason? Patient-0 could become obsessed with trying tomake her a futa... hell, everyone could become obsessed with it and she gets frustrated with getting her brains fucked out and never waking up with a cock of her own. Big penis envy and the school's cum-dump?