Players Needed in Medieval Master & Servant NC Exotic Freeform

Started by Ariabella, October 04, 2005, 11:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariabella

Paradisia, a country born and who has prospered on the backs of its slaves. Meridia a militaristic power who believes that freedom and the right to fight should be given to all...because of these two very different outlooks on life war is quickly escalating between the two countries.

The Meridian's reinforce their troops while waiting for a mere shred of proof to invade and crush their neighbor. At the same time the Paradisian's continue to raid the borders of Meridia to claim slaves and continue their prosperity as they back up their border with mercenaries and soldiers. As these two titan's of power prepare for a coming and inevitable war one must ask themselves. Where do I fit in?

Are you a monarch who tries to do whats best for their people? A nobleman or woman whos sways the politics for their self gain? A slaver only trying to make money in the world? A spy from Meridia or Paradisia that both lives with and gathers information about their enemy? A soldier who fights for his people? A mercenary out for gold? or are you a simple slave or citizen that has been caught in the middle of everything? Many of these positions and so much more are available within our world.

Remember that every intreuge foiled or fathomed, every life taken or saved, every truimph and treachery could very well effect the outcome of the future. How do you fit in to this story and how will you help shape it?

Come to Medival Master and servant to find out...

Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Vandren

Just thought I'd bump this up for our illustrious Mod.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Brandon

With the death of King Micah Paradisia goes into an uncretain age. No one can be sure what will happen when the Meridian's find out of the Princesses ascension to the throne without a husband and no one can ascertain the near future of Paradisia's people. Behind the sceenes of political intreague a lone knight may spur Meridia into open and catastrophical warfare with Paradisia and yet a lone slave may prevent it. These two induviduals actions will shape a major course for the future as yours might as well.

Remember that every intreuge foiled or fathomed, every life taken or saved, every truimph and treachery could very well effect the outcome of the future. How do you fit in to this story and how will you help shape it?

Come to Medival master and servant to find out...

------------------------------

Cindy1 is away so any character submissions should go through me. Currently this is what we need in the game. Other character ideas are welcome but a list is always nice when we need something in particular.

1. Someone to play the queen of Meridia
2. A few Nobles and military leaders of Meridia
3. A few Military leaders of Paradisia
4. Several Masters to own slaves within Paradisia
5. Several Slaves to be owned by masters in Paradisia

If your interested in joining write up a character profile and send it to me via Private message. If you have questions/concenrs feel free to contact me via Private message or MSN.

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play