Zoids Neo Century group recruitment drive

Started by Orochimaru, November 12, 2012, 03:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Hey fellow RPers,

I am the GM of the zoid group and this is to let you know we need an, for now, an undefined number of people. Rather, we would like more people. As stated, there is no limited on the number of people that can join, so do not be shy.

We are still in the starting stages were my character has yet to form his group. The plot takes place in the future of Zoids New Century Zero. My Co-GM, Pendarious is the Neo Backdraft group while I will be forming the Neo Guylos/Neo Imperial group with the soul intention of reviving the Empire of old. Your free to join either or group, or be a pilot that got mixed up in these two groups constant battles that rage as the Zoids Competition is going on or you can be an officer that works for the Zoids Battle Commission.

There is no clear victor, but that sums up the plot and were we currently are in it. If you have any questions/concerns. Please feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Orochimaru

Sessha

So since this game needs some new blood. I'm bumping this game for Orochi himself. Also the concept of the game has changed a bit since the original design was made. This game is no longer set in the New Century Zero era but in the "Chaotic Century" Era. Please read up on this era in the Zoids Wikia section.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!