Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

You never want me to take off your top, and you are always so busy playing with your hair that you never want to cuddle, I am heart broken, but good bye.

TheLegionary

I cannot live up with a girl who never brushes her hair! You have a hot body, but pay attention to your hair, please! Well, maybe someone else likes your style! See you never more!

Belle33

Why must you always tempt me with your body?  I've missed a week at work just staring at you.  If I don't give you up - I'll lose my job.  I'm sorry - but this is the end.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

I break up simply because you spen one week staring at me and did not show any interest. I do not like indecisive girls!

Belle33

I'm becoming obsessed with you and my therapist has advised me to stop seeing you.  *reluctant goodbye*

despickable

you just do the things you used to do for me. I don't love you as much as i used to. ciao

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Belle33

One of us has to put our arms down, otherwise there's no one to do the touching.  We are too similar - Goodbye!

Insanityenviesme

All I want is a message and you can't even have the time to effing type?! I'm sorry, I cant do this! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Ty

Sorry, old bean. You are just too technologically advanced for me. Get more retro and we'll have high tea, wot?

Belle33

You wear too many layers of clothing.  It takes me forever to rip them off.  I'm exhausted and I'm leaving!

Ty

You wear too few! What's the fun in reaching under them? Good riddance!

Belle33

Your mustache tickles when you go down on me - and not in a good way.  You refuse to shave it and so you have to go.  Adios!

TheLegionary

You came back even after your therapist said I was harmful to you? Are you crazy? Or do you simply like making me suffer? Listen, I cannot live with someone so unstable and imature to the point of listening someone else to make decisions about your own life. For God's sake, we did not have children. You off!

Belle33

You break my heart repeatedly.  The sex is amazing - but it's no longer enough.  I'm done!

TheLegionary

Your body is the one of a goddess, but I do not understand why you have to get dressed so scantily. Don`t you nurture some respect for my manhood? I really hate when you show off your body! You off!

Belle33

How many times must I ask you to put on a shirt?  I'm tired of finding ladies panties thrown at the doorstep because you tease them with your perfect body.  It's entirely unreasonable, and I have to ask you to leave!

TheLegionary

Why do you keep breaking up with me? Is this fun for you? I am leaving now...forever!

* drops tears and walks away*

Belle33

Don't we break up so that we can have make up sex?  You're leaving out the best part.  I'm leaving for good!

Insanityenviesme

You rejected me when I tried to facebook you! Who does that?! I'm outta here!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tenda

I'm sorry, but ever since your sex change.. you're a different person! I'm leaving you for the next poster.
Can I lick you?

Belle33

Tenda, what we had was so special, but I'm far too jealous of your tail to stay with you.  Goodbye sweetheart!

Nico

You're always so jealous, honey. I think that we're done.

Autumn52

Nic I just can't do it. I just don't seem to have all the right equipment to satisfy you. I wish you luck. I will always a special place in my heart for you though.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I have so many lickable parts in my body and all you think is to lick your sword! To make things worse, it is covered with someone else's blood! You...hurt my feelings!

* walks away *

ArtemisHighmore

Look, I have tried to explain this to you. Yes you're attractive but I am not into guys. Why must we keep going through this? Please stop following me, I don't want to be with you.