Is this avatar ok?

Started by AndyZ, May 26, 2011, 01:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't too big (as a moving image), too racy or anything like that.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Oniya

I think it's a little on the wide side (has to be 150w x 200h or smaller), but I'm going by eye.

*doublechecks image props*

Yeah, that's 185w.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AndyZ

Dang, the 150 has to be width?  Well, pretty sure this one is a 180, so that's a no.

Thank you kindly.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Trieste

Another thing you might consider when choosing an avatar is the apparent age of drawn images. Staff has asked people to take down drawn images of avatars before because they looked under 18 to at least three staff members. That particular one looks to be about 16 to me.

16 is fine for a written character age on Elliquiy, but not for a character depiction; it's a fine point of the rules that has confused people in the past. :)