Come Inside, Now I Implore

Started by silvervixen, March 13, 2014, 12:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvervixen

Hello! I actually found some time to write up one of these, so I'm gonna try and make it pretty and interesting c: I tend to post anywhere between 2-3 paragraphs and more if I'm inspired. I prefer quality over quantity, so if you can only write two sentences, but those sentences blow my mind, then we're fine. I like to see some character development, and little twists are nice. I try and post once a day, but sometimes I get busy and don't get a chance to. I'd like at least three posts a week, unless we can work out some kind of schedule for when I can expect posts. I will put line through taken plots or pairings.

Rules
Please be patient with me, I tend to ask a lot of questions.
Please don't be rude, or expect me to do something I've already said I don't want to do.
I only role play over forums or pms.
Please title your pm the name of your favorite color or song so I know you read these!

Things I Look For In A Partner
Quality over Quantity, No one liners ever please.
Proper Grammar- A mistake here and there is no problem, but if I can't understand it we will have a problem
Correct Spelling- Again, as long as it's not every other word.
Please tell me if you are unsure of something, or you want to change something- just don't get ridiculous
Availability- 3 posts a week min.
If I haven't answered in a few days, shoot me a PM

Pairings
I have no specific plots for these, and I would prefer you have some idea of what you would like to do with the pairing you chose. Some of my plots won't have a specific pairing, so I wouldn't mind if you chose a pairing from here and a plot you would like to do. The role I want to play will be bold, and cravings will have an asterisk. ​

Student x Teacher
Neko/Angel/Nymph/Elf x Demon*
Neko/Angel/Nymph/Elf x Human*
Human x Demon/Fallen Angel
Witch x Summon Demon*
Pet x Master
Lost Wander x Mad Man​

Plots
Plots are my own ideas, some will have preferred pairs and some won't. Cravings will have an asterisk next to the title.​

Alone and Jealous*
They had been friends a long time, and what started out a crush became so much more. Although he had been rejected time and time again, he couldn't seem to let go of the feelings he had for her. After she begins to see another guy, he tries to let her be until one day they go out together, and unfortunately get trapped. Help is on the way, but they won't be able to get there-or them out- for who knows how many hours.

Lost
Preferred Pair: Neko/Angel/Nymph/Elf x Demon, Human x Demon/Fallen Angel
She had thought she knew a short cut home, and she was sure that it would only take a few minutes. But now it seemed that she was very wrong, and that she was very lost. Sounds had begun to sound very dangerous, and fear made her heart pound as she heard what she believed to be footsteps.

I Caught You
It was a priceless possession, something that he held very dear to him. Many people complemented him on it, saying how beautiful it was. One day he held a grand party, and many people attended. One of them was a grand thief, her heist all planned out. She would sneak in, and sneak back out with the priceless object in hand. That is, until someone caught her wrist on the way out...