News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ceta's looking for groups again.

Started by OHWceta, December 06, 2012, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I mostly work with action based stories that do not center around sex. Depending on what kind of people join really depends on just how much adult content is in my RPs. I'm not a Novel writer so in general my posts generally fall into 1-3 paragraphs long, though short posts can occur in action-heavy scenarios that require a quick action from one or more of the RP members.  Anyways, that's my general RP style, feel free to ask questions.

Now onto what kind of RPs I'm looking to start, If I get enough people interested in any of the following we will negotiate more details in the actual RP thread.

Kingdom Hearts - Mostly OC, brief encounters with canon characters. Involves a group of Keyblade knights.

The Matrix - Continuing on after the film trilogy, Morpheus is looking for Neo's successor.
Wizarding School - Can be Potterverse or OC, my plan is to portray the rise of a Dark Lord and how he changes throughout his years at the school and what becomes of his friends.

End of the World RP - Can take place before, after, or during the end of the world. Before would be the events leading up to the end of the world, ending when the world ends. After would be the small groups of survivors struggling to rebuild what's left of the world after the catastophic event. During would be the characters trying to survive as the world falls apart around them. Also optional More realistic style or more mythical, an example of Mythical would be similar in fashion to Evangelion or Wolf's Rain; while realistic (as much as I hate saying this) would be more like 2012, The Day after Tomorrow, and Seeking a Friend at the End of the World.

Shipwreck or Plane Crash Survival Story - If a shipwreck then the events leading to the sinking, the sinking of the ship, then surviving on an island until they can be saved. The plane crash would likely just be the struggle on the island.

War of the Gods - A God makes a grab for power to become supreme God, this sparks a war between them which the humans get caught in the middle of as they fight one another to represent their patron Gods.

Soldier Recruit Story - A Team of recruits are going through basic training when their base is attacked, pulling them into a war they're not ready for.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. These are just basic ideas at the moment, I'm ready to work out more specific details with any interested party.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AribethAmkiir

Hey Ceta,

I'll express interest in the end of the world RP, shipwreck/plane crash survival story, and the soldier recruit story.

OHWceta

Alright, we can go over more in the PMs until we get enough members to start.

Also, due to member dropouts I'm in need of at least 1 Turian for my Mass Effect RP
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144946.0  (OOC Thread)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150117.0  (RP Thread)

*Note* The RP has started but we're not deep into the plot, the crews have just been briefed and sent on their first mission of the story.
Short Synopsis - A year before the events of the first Mass Effect game. A SPECTRE has been ordered to hunt down an alliance Spec-Op turned terrorist who was responsible for a massacre on Torfan.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

OHWceta

New RP Ideas.

Busou Shinki - If you're not Familiar with the figure line by Konami, it's similar to Angelic Layer in the concept of small robots used for combat. However Busou Shinki are also able to serve a variety of tasks off the battlefield. The main characters will be the Busou Shinki themselves, with their owners playing small roles in the storyline. Players can play as Busou Shinki who have their own master, Busou Shinki without a master, or they can belong to another player's master if that player agrees, and players can also of course play as master's. Multiple characters are encouraged with no limit to the number of Busou Shinki, but there's a limit to 1 master per player. My idea is to play off the smaller sized characters and how they interact with human-sized objects as well as relationships between each Busou Shinki with one another and their relationship with their masters.
-Here's a list of Pre-made characters in the Busou Shinki Line for ideas, Players can pick from any of those listed (changes to color, clothing, and other alterations allowed and encouraged) or they can be a complete custom-built Busou Shinki of your own design.  http://www.fanmode.net/2007/10/09/busou-shinki-sets/
I'll include more information in the individual interest check thread.

Ceta, the One Hit Wonder - This is a story about a former assassin who once did the bidding of an evil tyrant tracking down his former master to make him pay for his crimes and undo the bloody world he helped create. Takes place in a fictional world, 1870's technology wise.

Shrapnel, Wanted Dead or Alive - A Gunslinger winds up in a small town on the outskirts of New Keph City (A fictional town in the story). Fighting to protect the people who once saved his life from bandits, he begins to realize he is the source of their problems. The design for this RP is to be very wild-west styled as far as laws, rules, and honor codes resemble, but takes place around the 1940's (more noticable with small details like No TVs, Radios being the main media; cars will be more like older models. The world, being fictional will have some advancements in technology that were not even close to being developed in the 40s such as a Robot, advanced protsthetics and one character building a rocket to go to one of their moons, these will be more steampunk in nature however.