The Invasion Of The Globe!(EX , IMPREGNATION , TENTACLES!!)TERROR FROM SPACE!

Started by Love And Submission, October 28, 2011, 07:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

The INVASION OF THE GLOBE!

Plot

On March 13, 1997 , Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people  between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles, from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson. There were two distinct events involved in the incident ,  a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. 

On March 14 , 1997 , A large Asteroid landed in the small town of Globe , Arizona.  A town a mere seventy three miles from Phoenix
Over the next month , The Crime of Globe Arizona grew by  a thousand percent, The Sheriff was quickly overwhelmed and the small town was Declared a national  disaster area in June of 1997 with most of it's residents being forced out

Species

Bionolords Of Antares:

The Bionolords Of Antares are a race of Symbiotic Life forms from the planet COROT.  In Their  natural  state , they appear to be a 31 inch  long crawling  tentacle. They're main  method of taking Symbiotic control of  their host is to crawl into any of the orifices of victim's  they can. The Bionolords that came  to Earth from  COROT are scientific volunteers sent here to crossbreed with the Human Race.

The Bionolords Antares appear to communicate  telepathically with each other as opposed to the verbally.
Much like their human prey, the Bionolords  share a  large number of different personalty ranging from stoic goal-oriented sociopath to aloof simpletons They Asteroid that landed in globe was entangled with around forty of them. They're only weakness appears to be horizontal Dissection as they  have a thick outer layer impervious to bullets and fire.   

Infected Humans:

Infected humans are similar to  unaffected ones. The most noticeable differences are their   changes in personality  as infected human adept most of their inner  Bionolord's  personality and  their strange pupil pigmentation a universal  bright yellow. As opposed to a Bionolord without a  body whose main call it so to get one , a  hosted one's sole goal is to reproduce with as many humans of the opposite sex it can find ,  regardless of consent. the reasoning behind reasoning behind the Bionolord's hijacking of humans is because in their true form they lack the proper genitalia to impregnate with  a human female.

Uninfected Humans:

Pretty Much your  run of the Mill Earth Bound homo sapiens. Most of them  are oblivious to the extraterrestrials in their town though a few are suspicious of the odd behavior of their spouse and spouses.

Character Sheets
Uninfected Humans:

[float=right][img]Postyourimagelinkhere[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (As I told you, not everybody will be a gun expert)
[b]Weight/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Kinks:[/b]

[float=right][img]Postyourimagelinkhere[/img][/float]
[b] Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Family[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight[/b]

[b]Personality before being infected:[/b]

[b] Personality after being infected:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Kinks:[/b]

Character Roster

Mayor:
Sheriff:
Deputy 1:
Deputy 2:
Diner Owner
Diner Waiter/Waitress 1:
Diner Waiter/Waitress 2:]

School Principal:
Teacher 1:
Teacher 2:
Teacher 3
Student 1:
Student 1
Student 2:
Student 4:
Student 5:

OCC AND RULES

1.This will probably be  an EX freeform game unless I have a had time finding players then I might push it to NC.
2. The Character roster is just a suggestion. I'll accept any character except  for  Bionolords Of Antares without  a host   or someone's whose come to investigate the asteroid. They'll be playable later in the game when I feel as though we have enough players.
3. I'm looking for an even number of players before I start game .  Anywhere from six to twelve is good  my opinion.
4.If you're wondering about the tone, I imagine it being a dark comedy sort of like Mars Attacks, Invasion of the body snatchers , Earth vs. the Flying Saucers  ,  Invaders From Mars. I  got the idea for it from watching a lot of old 50s drive in alien invasion movies.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454