A Good Girl and a Womanizer/Bad Boy Role Play (Bondage, Seeking Dominant Male Ch

Started by Camie Calamity, May 18, 2011, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camie Calamity

Please read my O/O’s which are linked within my signature.  PM me If interested.

This is just an idea that I have running through my head as something similar was planned with someone else only to have them disappear on me.  I have taking the liberty of changing things about and would love to play the characters out.  Things can be changed around a bit to make for both parties idea’s to be played out.  The title can be changed as well and is just for reference.  One more thing before getting to the idea, I am looking for someone to write the male, I don’t care the gender of the writer as long as they write the male.

A Dare Gone Wrong (M/F, Possible Bondage, Looking for someone to write the dominant male.)

Mila, my character, was the average good girl.  She followed the rules and was always the one that her friends could count on.  Your character was her entire opposite.  He made his own rules and settling down however wasn’t in his future.  He loved women, loved them too much to want to just settle.  He had even been with a couple of her friends leaving them of course wishing for a phone call that would never come.

Down on her luck with the job search she takes a job within a nightclub that one of the friends works at as well and your character (this part is up to you but I do think the working together would be better) works at, owns, or frequents.  The scorned lover decides that it would be fun to turn the tables on your character and enlists Mila to do so.  Reluctantly she agrees because that’s what friends are for, right, even if it goes against her own values.  However, what she doesn’t expect happens.  The joke goes further than just turning the tables on him and they both end up with feelings for the other. 
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.