Good old Vampire roleplay.

Started by mck23, April 20, 2010, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mck23

Well, first off I'm new here. Second, I love vampires. So, from what I gathered about how to request a non-adult roleplay is to give an idea and get people interested.

As for the roleplay idea, I had written a story about a vampire, Tammy, and it was her journal entries over the course of her very long life, starting with her turning. She is turned by Dorian.

A small description from the story:
QuoteOn my way to the King I saw one of the more infamous men of the court, Dorian Reybarn. "Such a young woman shouldn't be wandering unaccompanied about the castle. You never know what you might bump into." His pale parlor was ghostly white against the candle light. And his ice blue eyes reflected the same light with a light hint of devious intentions in his words.

Over time he decides to go and create a new coven, stealing part of his and Tammy's existing coven's land, London. [they are british. She was a mistress of King Henry VIII before she was turned.] Tammy had a hot and steamy night with the Elder of her coven, Bo, and is in love with him ever since. ;}

Short description of Bo:
QuoteHe has crystal eyes, like the rest of us, but their shape is exquisite like almonds. He also has chestnut locks that he pulls back.

A war break out and the clans, Rising Moon and Dead Hearts, Tammy takes the side of her original clan, Rising Moon while they fight Dorian's new clan, Dead Hearts.

So here is where everyone comes in, You can join in the war!!!! I was going to play Tammy ;}. Bo and Dorian are open for grabs.

If you wish to join, please fill out the little questionnaire:
Character Name:
Species: [Vampire/Human Ally]
Approximate Age:
Age when turned:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Clan: [RM/DH]
Anything else you wish to add!!!

So I'll go first!
Character Name: Tammy Anne Kelly
Species: Vampire