The girl who wants to get her feet wet...

Started by Amaethon, October 17, 2010, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaethon

It was cool and wet, little whirls and whorls of water swirling around her feet. Her feet looked pale beneath the water but along the sweeping lines of her ankles and the elegant swells of her calves, smooth skin with a gentle kiss of sun tanned warmth betrayed her vitality and youth. With a playful wriggle, her toes wiggled in the little crystalline pool sending ripples cresting from her limbs.

Okay, so I'm not usually that poetical. Blame all of the science fiction I read but I'm fairly prosaic. However, I am here because I do want to get my feet wet. I want to write a one on one RP and it'll be my first here on Elliquiy. My interests are in an opposites attract (potentially non-consensual) or deflowering storyline (with a more experienced partner), ideally in a science fiction universe or maybe a fantasy/historical setting. I'm not 100% committed to anything yet and I'm easy to persuade so those ideas can be tweaked. I've filled in all of the Ons and Offs in my profile too. It should be clear where I stand on the extreme subjects (like no vore/scat).
"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Ons/Offs ::.:: Introductory Forum:This is me!

Cyclops

I think that your ideas sound perfect for me.  PM me, I'd love to join in and help you get your feet wet.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."