News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Medieval Fantasy type RP

Started by Nooblet, January 20, 2011, 04:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nooblet

Yea, I had meant to add those to my Aedlis posts, but it slipped my mind lol.

I was asked to play the NPC, so I thought I would clarify who I was RPing as(Albiet Cooper either didnt notice or ignored the post xD)
You can never be to young to die, but you can be to old to live. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

Bella90

Quote from: lenka on February 11, 2011, 05:21:21 PM
I think your character would be perfect against the Kilictin's Bella! :)

Can I also note that I like Nooblets idea...
King Xarithis Kiliktin

I think because there are so many different positions in the thread we could make it easier for everyone to follow by stating or character name and where we are within the story??

Just a thought..

Thanksies! ^^. Lol

And I agree with you Lenka, I'll be doing that by my next post ^^

lenka

Yes..definitely much easier for us all since there are so many characters now on the two different sides. :)

Cooper5362

Nooblet.  I payed close attention to the King's post.  I saw where the King wanted his son to take the castle and my last post reflected Vishod thinking of a plan to make that happen.  Ghantt is supposed to hold war counsel and Vishod will cooperate with him for taking the castle.  If I have misread, please let me know.
Cooper
A/As

Montagne

see post below for a rough example of kilictin rank pins

Bella90

Montagne

Bella90

hmm... it's a little difficult to explain.

but first you click the globe button with the paper, you'll get 'url' between [ ]  >> you'll understand once you click it, if I clicked, it'll just turn everything a link... so...anyways.

put an equal sign (=) inside the brackets after the word.. like so     url=      then paste the link you want after the equal sign, make sure it's inside the [ ]  out side it you will write what you'd like to call the page. and you'd write that before the second 'url' between [ ]   .... again you'll get it once you click XD

like I said difficult to explain XD

Bella90

url=(link)]..name..[/url
[                                  ]

notice I put the [ ] under, so it would not automatically go to a link. that's just the draft, explains all that i said before XD ^^

Montagne

hehe makes perfect sense. thanks bella  ;D

Bella90

^^'' welcome, hope you got it though XD Feels difficult to explain, but demonstrating is easy. *shrugs slightly*   ^^

Montagne

Hey guys, I'm having some pc problems at the moment which has left me with an iPod touch as the only way of accessing eliquiy till Thursday. You may notice a slight reduction in my writing quality without a proper keyboard or spell checker; and certainly an increase in the time between posting. Please be patient with me, I know my characters quite central as the Kilictin leader, so I will try to post as much as this will allow me. Thanks in advance

Red

Cooper5362

It's cool Red.  You got the story moving again.  We appreciate that.  A technical glitch isn't going to deter me.
Cooper
A/As

Montagne

Hehe, thanks for being so understanding cooper, lol makes u notice how dependent we are on computers.

lenka

Not a problem Red. :D

I also want to let you and Cooper know that I will be away for a few days as of Thursday (17th - 20th), I will be able to get one more posts in though......Just wanted to make room for the absence.

Ironwolf85

keep wondering if I should have Jacques show up somehow in a part... tired of sitting this out
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DigitLninja

I could use someone within Whiterock to help me with troop placement and defense plans. Though I find it very interesting how much I can write when my character is 'alone' compared to with other PC's
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

bubby

*Coughs and lifts hand* Um...are you still accepting players? I've been away for awhile but I've returned, and this caught my eye. If you are still accepting, could someone message me?