Look Out New York, Here I Come

Started by yesiroleplay, January 31, 2011, 07:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quietone

Taking a bite of his food as Dae described her arrival. Josh tried to swallow his mouth full of food whole. Choking he took a large gulp of his lemon aid before turning to Dae. "No I grew up in Florida and North Carolina, I moved up here a few semesters ago for school. We should all go site seeing on one of the days we all have off."
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear
The distant strains of triumph
...Burst agonized and clear!"

yesiroleplay

Justine grinned at Dae.  "So I guess I'm an old-timer here, since I got in day before yesterday!"  She laughed.  "And all the exploring I've done is on campus."  She sighed.  "I'm afraid I spent way too much time and money in campus the bookstore."  Her bright pink sweatshirt emblazoned with the college logo was testament that she hadn't spent all that money on books.

quietone

Swallowing another bite of food Josh turned towards Justine slightly making his face seem some what serious. " Alright which day do you have free and name two things you'd like to see. Looking back at Dae "That goes for you to Dae." Settling back in his chair Josh let his grin return as he picked his sandwich back up. "After all what kind of a friend would i be if I let you two wallow on campus during your first week here?"
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear

yesiroleplay

Justine immediately quipped.  "Ground Zero and the Statue of Liberty."  Other than that, there was a lot she wanted to see, but those two came first.  The other part of the question was harder.  "Saturday, I guess."  She decided.  "I've got classes and job interviews pretty much filling my time until then.  And I'm sure I'll have homework."

Ursaminor

"That sounds like a great idea. I'd like stroll around Central park for a day or visit Broadway.  The weekend will be the only time I could go, I'm taking a lot of labs this semester and I'm going to there for most of the week." Looking at her watch. "Oh shoot. I'm about to be late for my next class. I didn't realize I was going to be here this long. I gotta go but I'll catch up with you both later."  Packing up her things Dae quickly walks out to her next class.

quietone

Finishing his own food Josh closes the lid to his styrofoam container. " Alright see you later Dae. " Turning towords Justine" Well looks like we are in for a busy weekend. I have class in an hour how about you?
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear

yesiroleplay

She shot a glance up to the clock, and then re-checked her watch for the fifth or sixth time since resetting it.  "I have a class coming up to."  She stated.  "Here."  She scrawled out her number on a napkin and gave it to him.  "Call me." She smiled and rose, picking up the book bag that she'd obviously unloaded since the last time they met. 

She glanced back once as she passed through the door, and then she was gone, melded into the crowded New York pedestrian traffic.

quietone

Not hiding the fact that he was watching Justine as she walked away. Once she had gone Josh finished his lemon aid and got up to leave, putting Justine's number in his phone. As an after thought he sent her a text. "This way you have my number as well and i won't lose yours, Josh". Heading to his next class he thought of the coming weekend.
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear