Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

*pops out of the ground after furrowing a new tunnel to the borrow and wonders at this room is all like dark and what not. But then sees a gleaming win laying all alone and discarded in the corner.

Quickly bunnyMe hops over to it and pulls it into her tunnels to hold it and cuddle it and give it some warm fuzzy bunny care after having been all alone and forgotten in that dark room*
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Digging out the Win and justme from the burrow, Sai dusts them both off and cradles them against her chest. Turning on her heels she heads out of the house and into the adjacent plush meadow.

Joel

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Seress

*finds a Win hanging from a tree and picks it down*

justme4386

*marvels how that got there...*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Walks by and slips the Win into her grasp

Raef

Points yonder while pilfering the Win hither...er...yes
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Saiyuri

Steals back the Win and skips away giddily

Raef

Sends a flocks of cuddly sheep to waylay her and pounces, walking off with the Win while cackling maniacally into the night.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Snuggling under the fluffy beasts Sai mounts one and rides off after Raef, stealing the Win as she goes by.

Raef

Devastates her plans by unleashing the mighty Shears of Doom! Her steed, shivers in shame at being nekkid and he moonwalks past, grabbing the Win as he goes and sticking his tongue out at her.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Gasping at the boldness of his actions she hops off the sheep and walks straight for him. Taking back the Win she turns on her heels and runs off into the night, giggling with glee.

Raef

He stands with a hand on hip and holding up the Win in victory, for his had used a Substitution Jutsu and her Win poof'd into a cloud of smoke.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Poor Raef has fallen victim to Saiyuri's genjitsu. Snickering quietly to herself she runs off with the Win happily.

Raef

Uses Sexy Jutsu on her and while he believes her to possibly be fighting a terrible nose bleed from his smexiness, he cartwheels over her, grabbing the Win summoning a giant butterfly to carry him to victory.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Fanning herself from the sexiness Sai uses her wind ninjutsu to knock Raef out of the air and safely onto the pile of sheep's wool. Speeding forward she secures the Win in her grasp before disappearing into the night.

Kendra

Before she disappears completely, Red flutters in on a breeze of rose petals and captures the 'win' before landing gracefully with it in hand

Saiyuri

Awe struck by the beauty Sai moves closer, slipping the Win back into her possession as she examines Red.

CaptainNexus616

Seeing Sai nearby with the win, Nexus decides to hit two birds with one stone and swoops down taking his love and the win with him back to the castle he has built for her iwht his bare hands.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Squealing Sai snuggles into Nexus's embrace as she holds the Win against her chest.

Raef

Steals Sai and the Win from the man and har har har's into the sunset!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Saiyuri

Hugs onto the Win and Raef as she watches the sunset

Raef

Woo's her Sai with sweet words and sweeter kisses as she slips the Win from her pretty fingers into his while they enjoy the sunset together.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks