James Bond:Gaberial's Reveange

Started by FlaminGlory, April 19, 2009, 12:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

The title of the topic will also be the title of the roleplay, that is if I have any takers. I have thought of this plot for a while and I am dying to try it out with someone. I would like it to be advance lit, meaning four to five paragraphs and yes I can match the amount you post.

Plot:
Katrina Williams is paid by Archangel software company, or what she thinks is a software company, to see if she can break their fire wall and download a certin file. Loving a challage, she takes the chance. Little did she know that she was hacking into MI:6 and the file she downloads to her computer is on all the agents of MI:6 and where they are at, along with family members. Trying to run from one of their agents, 007, she gets captured and taken in for questioning. She is now faced with two choices, help the find the person who paid her for the hacking or die.

Archangel Software Company is own by Gaberial Adams AKA Gaberial Angel, who once was a double 00. He was captured on his mission in North Korea and since MI:6 didn't come for him, the love for his agency turned to hate and thus he had made it his purpose to take down MI:6 along with the rest of the world.

(I wanted to give some insight into the villian, what I am really looking for a James Bond. Pm if intersted)

FlaminGlory

playfullchick76

That is a very creative idea. I thought of one myself thats a bit similar, but different in ways. Onya.

Gerald

definately interested...definately "the name's Smythe, Gerald Smythe"  LOL, check out my ons and offs and let me know if you still need a partner
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

playfullchick76

Thanks. I put my own one up in the same forum as this one, titled set up and betrayed agent, tell me what you thaink, or have you already done that,lol.