Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sukada

Sybl

Autumn52

No that is not what is going on and dont try to distract from what is going on........

I'm so disappointed in all you men. So disappointed.

*hangs head in sorrow and cries in disappointment*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

Xandi, you must read the thread, since you left. I cannot tell you how hard I fought. You'll have to see it to believe it.  I'm SO glad you are here!

~Eyes the boys (especially Shade and TL) and takes a little break now that her fellow warrioresses are here~

Sukada

Fight men! We can still reach 100!

Shade

Give up? When we're ahead? Not a chance

Tilts head at the crying Xandi

...what did we do?

Autumn52

sorry Olive I am so ashamed of TL and Shade that I will not fight this war tonight. They do not deserve warriors like us. Come on.

*hang head in disappointment*

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Shade

Blinks

Do you know how many times she pointed an arrow at my face?

Autumn52

Could it have anything to do with you tying her up in a tree. Self defense is a noble cause to point an arrow in someones face. Besides enjoy your shallow victory.

*Cries*

Elturel

olive

I ♥ you, Xandi, but oh hell to the no! They hung me from a tree, hog tied me, and then touched all over my body while I called on Gandalf the White, MacGuyver, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and finally, Samuel L. Jackson. I cannot give up this fight. They need a licking, these boys do! 

*nods and hands Xandi her shield and sword*  You know what needs to be done, dry those tears, and fight with me!

Elturel

Shade

Oh, she was already pointing arrows at me well before that. I tied her up to protect myself!

Autumn52

Hugs Elturel a nobleman for what I have seen

Snuggles

I'm sorry Olive they have betrayed the trust of all good warriors. If you must battle on I will give you my spirit. For they have shattered my soul.

Shade

olive

Thats because Shade was menacing me Xandi, with a lasso!

....and Xandi, Elturel refused to help me because I wouldn't pay attention to him when I was tied up in the tree. Can you believe that? I mean, I was tied in a tree, for crying out loud. He's not so innocent Xandi *nods and looks at Elturel*

~tattles on allll the boys~  :P

Elturel

Hey I offered to help, and you ignored me...cant help those that dont want it  :P

of course...I havent really been paying that Much attention...So ...My bad?

olive

Quote from: Xandi on May 11, 2011, 10:44:44 PM
I'm sorry Olive they have betrayed the trust of all good warriors. If you must battle on I will give you my spirit. For they have shattered my soul.

And you know who the sneakiest snake around was? The one warrior who has suddenly slinked out of sight. You know who I mean.  The bad apple, the Big Daddy, the TL  *nods solemnly*

Shade

I still don't think I did anything wrong. She was also threatening my fellow men with her arrows, and I helped them out. Simple as that :P