News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Wouldn't you like to know as much as me after she broke one of my frames?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Never, I like my frame of mind, would you like to have a peek inside?

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

I would let you. Do you think you could handle it?

LateNightKiss

Sybl

Two people one body, I say that's intense, don't you?

LateNightKiss

Sybl

LateNightKiss

Less is more but more is better.
Isn't that confusing?

Sybl

Not at all. I understand it very well, why not ask Mordred if he understands? :D

LateNightKiss

Mordred

If it's about understanding something, you do realize I'd try to add an extra twist of confuzzlement.. of course then stirring it quite vigorously until the concoction is just about pourring out the sides.. before admitting I have no clue.. yes? :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Lol.

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit that you have no clue?

Sybl

LateNightKiss

Mordred

All the clues I had ran down me arm and jumped on their tiny little bikes.. roaring off into the moonlight, long, long ago.. didn't you see them in their wild little gang as they ripped down the highway?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Looks around the room for the barkeep*  May I have a round of what he's having?  ;P  ;)

Mordred

You can have as many of these as you Wang if you park that lovely little bottom on my lap. What do you say?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Slides onto the sexy vamp's lap, giggling at his "Wang"* Is this how you bribe all your girlfriends to sitting on your lap?  Promise them drinks and other delicious indulgences?  ;)

Mordred

(damn this iPod.. that was meant to be another word.. which I'll now use :P)

*Lifts her lovely strands to whisper into that delicious ear that there is only one that he does want*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Smiles and wraps her arms around his neck, teasing further* Oh?  and who, pray tell, might she be?  And does she even know how very lucky she is to have someone as sexy and awesome as yourself to want only her?  Hmm??

*Twirls his hair with her fingertips, smiling at him while awaiting his answer*

Mordred

Hmm.. how do we not know that it could actually be him that is the super lucky creature? I do believe this is the case.

*pulls this sweet one tighter onto his lap.. Kinda devouring a very tasty earlobe*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Giggles softly, his playful lips tickling her ear and making her heart race wildly in her chest*  Super lucky, eh?  Perhaps we should run down and buy you a lottery ticket, yes?  *Moans as his lips nibble and tug at her ear*