The Elemental Force - BBSW/hentai inspired game

Started by Kakihara, February 29, 2008, 08:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

The Elemental Force

Long ago, the families of Yokohama tried to scratch out a living from the sea and the surrounding land, barely making it by on the bounty of fish.  To make matters worse, a great evil rose from the depths and began to take the lives of many fishermen over a terrible year.  The women of the land offered many prayers and offered all they could, often sacrificing their own meals, to the ancestors and the local Kami.

While many were too afraid to answer the people, a wild kami of the land offered a deal to the people.  By giving to her five of their children, four girls and one boy, she would grant them great power if the followed her accord.  Many were shocked when they found out the true price for their safety but few could argue that the spirit lived up to it’s bargain as the five now known as the Elemental Force fought the ancient evil and drove it off.

Since that time, the guardianship has been passed down among the original families of Yokohama into the modern age.  It does not follow common family lines, sometimes jumping around to different generations of different families.  For many years, there have been no need for the guardians to rise to their place but a dark shadow is rising over the city once again and many turn back to the old stories of heros, wondering who will rise.

The Bargain:  The kami was a wild, untamed spirit, thrilling in the unbridled forces of nature and curious about the ever conservative and reserved humans moving around it.  She offered to give of her power but it came in a told fold price.  First, each guardian has to loose their virginity to one outside the circle, unknowing of the offer.  Once the five were free, their power would be forever tired to their sexual, primal drive.  To maintain their power, they would have to feed their most base needs.

Although the game derives it’s play from BBSW and anime, it will be freeform and have it’s own unique feel.  I’m not an anime nut, though I have grown up on Americanized versions of it (Starblazers and Voltron to name a few) and my girlfriend keeps exposing me to more of it, so it may go off what one might expect from normal anime/hentai stories.  Also, the story is meant to be on the humorous side, playing with the normal ideals and concepts of hentai and adding to it.  Even the initial idea is one that takes off from the idea that most heroines have to keep their virginity to keep their powers.

The story would require four high school girls and one boy in their senior year who have the guardianship in their blood.  It would start at the beginning and follow the five as they all try to loose their virginity, not as easy as it sounds, trust me, and continue on to facing new enemies as well as exploring their sexuality to empower them even more.  Feel free to use the Big Breast, Small Waist rules to help fill in the character.

My posting rate isn’t voracious but I try to keep to at least one or two detailed post every two or three days at least.  Selection will be based on characters and not on first come, first serve basis.  While all will start without powers, you should consider what your character’s powers will be as it will eventually become important when unleashed.

Each character represents the elements in a way, their symbol being a four pointed star.  The male character is their base, their anchor if you will, representing where the four points come together.  He is more of a support character and not a fighter or such, being more the cheerleader and helper of the group.

Feel free to PM with any questions if you like.

Thanks,
Kakihara
8)

Hunter

<.<  >.>

Okay, I'll take a crack at this.  Since I only play guys, I guess I know which one I am.

edit: How much detail are you looking for on character submissions?  I'd like a guideline to work with.

Kakihara

Well, I'd like at least like a paragraph on background, though more is fine, and a paragraph on personality and quirks.  If it helps you, I know some more stat minded gamers like to, you can write up the character using the BBSW rules but that's purely optional.  Also, a physical decription of the character as well.