Harry Potter Smut

Started by Tom, January 14, 2014, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm looking for some Harry Potter pairings that will involve little plot but a lot of smut. For all concept we'll obviously assume the characters are 16+ Also I can play either role or gender in these pairings.

Hermione seduces Ron and Harry (F/M/M)
The three friends are spending Christmas at Hogwarts. Hermione sneaks into Ron and Harry's room on Christmas morning to give them presents they'll never forget. This one could be played out with three players, or two if one player handles both boys.

Harry and Draco (M/M or genderbending either character)
Another Christmas story. Harry and Draco are two of the few students spending Christmas at Hogwarts. Their hatred for each other is turned to intense sexual passion. I'm open to changing Harry or Draco to a female character for this one.

Hermione and Hagrid
Hermione is bathing in a little pond in the forbidden forest when she catches Hagrid watching. I like to think the gentle giant is equipped to match his size.

Ginny and Harry
Harry is staying over at the Weasly's when Ginny sneaks into his room at night. This nightly encounter could be preceeded by some secret flirtation around the house.

Luna and Harry (f/m)
Harry is frustrated about things at school when Luna finds him sulking. She knows just the thing to get him in a better mood.

Tom

Updated and changed. Still looking for more HP pairings.