Looking for Romantic Roleplay :)

Started by YoungOne, November 08, 2009, 12:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungOne

So I am looking for a partner to do a romantic rp with for some of the following roles. (My partner can be female as long as they do a convincing male part.)

Female Human x Vampire
Female Human x Werewolf
Witch x Vampire
Witch x Werewolf
Shapeshifter x Any Male
Friend x Friend
Post Apocalyptic or Zombie RP

Or if you have your own idea just pm me and we can talk it over.

I read a lot soo... plots we could work out with these books/characters would be great. These are just some of the top series I read. There are others I read too so ask, maybe I have read them or are familiar with them.

House of Night Series
Sookie Stackhouse Series
Blackdagger Brotherhood
Argeneau Series (Lynsay Sands Vamp books)
Cat x Bones (Halfway to the grave)
Kerrelynn Sparks Vamp series
Immortal Instruments Series
Morganville Vampire Series

PM with Questions :)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Gravik

I would love to do a romance with you. Perhaps one involving zombies, as I've been looking for someone interested in that for a while.

Shoot me a PM if interested :)

Gerald

Good afternoon, though the sun shines brightly I tend to be a creature of the night...I would most like to visit about your request of human female and either vampire or shapshifter in a romanctic scenario (with a bit of eroticy thrown in of course).  I am fairly well versed in both characterizations, so could likely hold up my end of the tale.

Since we have not played as a team yet, please check out my ons and offs, and perhaps a thread or two that i have or am currently playing in.  I pride myself at being adaptable and flexible, so, female...let us talk and I vow to complete your every need  *hehe*
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0