Dark Days of Winter

Started by Amide, October 06, 2011, 03:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amide

I am interested in doing a few more roleplays.  The focus of many of these is on a slightly darker theme.  If you have an idea after reading my ons/offs that is not contained here, please also let me know.  PM me if interested!

What Lies Below [Bondage]

From a young age my character had felt that there was something wrong with the church.  No matter how light it was outside, it always seemed a tad too dark inside.  One day, after being beaten up at school, he/she prayed in the church asking for vengeance on his/her attackers.  Instead of receiving an answer from above, he/she was granted an an audience with a demon.  The price of vengeance was a year from his/her soul.  Now, it is time to pay up.

I am fairly open on the gender of the players in this one, as well as with what happens.

Maiden Voyage [NC, perhaps Bondage]

It is an age when the ocean is not ruled by steel clad tankers, hauling their way across the depths, but instead is the age of ropes, and the age of sails. The daughter of a sailor, my chracter had grown up on a ship from an early age. But as she reached puberty and at the first hints of her femininity started to show, she was exiled from the seaborne life.

Five years later, at the age of eighteen, she has found her way back onto a ship. A pirate vessel, the “Black Phoenix” as a member of their crew member. However as the months rolled by a few things became clear. She could not hold her guise of being a man much longer; and the bosun's mate has an eye out for her.

You will play another crew member.

The Rapist's Wife [NC]

The goal for much of June's life was to find a man to love; and a man to marry.  A man, as her mother instructed her, who would be the only person to see her naked; and would be the person to claim her virginity.  After having been raped by a man living down the street, June slowly comes to the realization that the only way to save her soul and follow her mother's dictates would be to marry the man who attacked her, and enter, willingly back into that nightmare.

I am looking for someone to play the rapist.  This will be a long term game.

Amide

Added in Maiden Voyage and A Life to Remember.

Amide

Removed many old plot ideas.  Added The Rapist's Wife and A Student's Crush.