I want to build a World (M for F)

Started by OniSage, July 18, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OniSage

I am looking for someone to build worlds with, post at least once a week with multiple paragraphs, and is looking for long term rp. If that is you then Please continue reading!

**New Plots**
I have room for one more rp, and I will really like it to be one of these. Also, I am interested in having the female character be a futanari, although this is not required I would like to try out the rp

Quarter Dragon girl x Human boy
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Your character would be a descendant of a clan of dragon worshippers who at one point mated the female members with male dragons in order to create human beings with the power of magic. The humans born of this mating were said to be almost as strong as the dragons who created them and live for up to 200 years. In return, these dragon children were raised by the dragons and served as their protectors.  However, for one of the dragonkin as they were called refused to do this, and ran away from his responsibility. Because of this the pact with the dragons was broken and as such, they have refused to mate with humans until this right has been wronged.  Since that day the cult has scoured the land looking for the member of the family that ran away, but after searching for the last 500 years they have come up with nothing. Your character would be the grandchild of that dragon and my character would be a member of the clan that is hunting the children of that person still to his day.

Demigod x Human
Demi-gods are a mixture of male gods and female humans.  They say that when they are born they drain the essence of life from their mothers in order to fuel their divine powers. Throughout the history of Caoter there have been numerous incarnations of demi-gods and they all have done something to shape the world whether it be under the rule of a human, or ruling humans themselves. There are been fierce warriors that have carved the path kings and conquered cities. There are been exceptional mages who have further the studies of magic and understanding of the world itself. There have also been ruthless dictators who brought the entire land to heel. They say that when a demigod is born the world is destined to change. So for these reasons, it is no wonder that people have made it their mission to not only identify these individuals but to train and raise them to be the greatest at what they are meant to be. This rp, is open and I can see it going in many directions depending on my partner. I am open to your character being the demi-god or my character being the demi-god. As such whoever plays the human can fill roles such as servant, advisor, trainer,  a lifelong friend, wife, and anything else you can think of.

AI X Creator
It is the distant future and humans have begun to explore space and developed technology that is capable of mimicking the basics of human behavior enough to where there are a significant amount of robots doing mundane tasks in the work force. My character is a scientist in the field of AI who is being tasked with created more significant AI that can replace people in more complex jobs but has decided to pursue his own motives secretly due to fear of possible prosecution. Wanting to create robots that not only behaved as a human but felt like a human, dressed like a human, and if compared to a human there would be no discernible difference.  This was may seem like something which the company he worked for would encourage, besides the fact that his ultimate goal was free will. In order to fund his secret project, he was also forced to take loans for parts from rather unsavory people which will at some point need to be paid. Your character, of course, will be the creation. This will require much conversation and likely world building

About Me
I am new to the site, and after reading some threads I thought it was about time to make my own. I have been role-playing for several years, but compared to many people I am still new. My role-play experience is in both gaming and recently has moved to forums (if you role-play in any games let me know and we can discuss that as well).  My life can be rather stressful, and role-playing is a way that I enjoy dealing with that. Writing has always been a hobby of mines and creating worlds with other people is a great source of joy.  Discord is my main place for roleplaying, but I am willing to discuss posting on threads as well

Interest
My only hard limit is that I play the male character, and your character play the female character. Aside from that everything is open to discussion. My preference is Dominant male characters, and your character be a bitchy, bratty, or feisty submissive female character. Basically I enjoy a challenge in the rp. I am willing to have your character be nice as well, but I enjoy conflict. As far as kinks go, I have no hard limits besides scat. Other than that I am open to discuss anything.

In regards to the style of role-play I prefer multi-para posters who can at least post once a day. I am willing to explore anything extremely dark scenes all the way to highly romanticized and sexless if the pull is strong enough. Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my preferred setting, but again I am open for other settings as well.

Parings
Fantasy
Fairy x Human
Elf x Human*
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Witch* x Warlock
Witch/Warlock x Non-magic Human*
Mermaid x Human
Knight x Nobility
Werewolf Alpha x Rogue (Modern or historical)
Demigod x Human
God x Human
One of seven sin's x tempted victim (Modern)
Demon X Human

Sci-Fi
Robot/AI Creator X Creation
Mafia's boss x enemy assassin
Spy x CEO of a company
Creature x Hunter
Rebel x Ruler of the country
General of royal army x enemy assassin
Body guard x client
Boss x Employee
Soldier x Creature

Plots
For most of these pairings I have a light and dark version of the pairing depending on your preference. Also these are all able to be modified. Will update over the next few days until they are all done

Magic teacher X student
My character is an established mage who recently left one of the leading academies in the world in order to pursue his own personal goals.
Darker Theme
He would be pursuing necromancy, learning how to raise and control the dead. In pursuit of this he would look for a gifted assistant to help him with his studies. Your character would help him procure people to study as well as help him carry out experiments. His goal is to obtain everlasting life This plot includes things like kidnapping, gore, rape, amputee, knife play, and others.

Lighter Theme
He would simply be tired of being stuck in a class, and instead wanted to travel the world and experience what it had to offer. Along the way he would take on various students, more of the sake of money then actually wanting to teach them. Your character would be a mage that wanted to be his students. However, unlike the others your character would be far more skilled and upon seeing her potential my character would trick her into a binding contract which gave him certain controls over her which we could discuss. She would still be able to rebel and do everything she could to make his life hell or perhaps she would take the time to actually learn from him. This plot includes mostly light bdsm light chaining, whipping, and spanking, perhaps some verbal degradation and voyeurism. We can customize it along the way

sitquietly

Hello there!
And although I'm new to these forums as well, I'll say welcome!

I'm definitely interested in what you've laid out. I myself used to role-play via forum for years some spell ago before adult life (Yay for running businesses) stepped a bit in the way, and I too find role-playing to be my stress reliever.

That being said, I'd love to be considered as a role-play partner for you.

You've listed out quite a few ideas, but I'm curious, is there one specifically that you were hoping to carry out?

OniSage

Added:
Demigod x Human
AI X Creator

OniSage

I have recently returned to these forums and I am looking to pick up some new RPs!. Message me for more information if any of these plots interest you