Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

oh wow I broke 1000....that is alot for like two weeks....

Cascalence

^__^  That is, that is.  It also shows your peak times online and all that.  I thought that was nifty.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Kepesk

Quote from: Seranova on July 07, 2013, 02:50:53 AM
Indeed.

Sips tea with a monocle.
lmao

(posted)

BT-dubs, what's the `ruling' on things like...the weather...or something like that. Is that something we `clear' in here first...? For example, say I wanted to introduce some rain this evening. Do I just say, "And then it started to rain." (Hopefully slightly more eloquently than that, but you get the idea...)
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Batman4560

0.O umm, ummm thats a good freakin question and I have no stupid clue. WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ITS NOT LIKE I CAN JUST SAY YES IS IT? No but seriously I think making sure it is ok with everyone would be the right move.

Kepesk

bwa-ha! I'm at 55. I suck!  :P
Awww... and I'm back to being an "Orgiest"... I was liking being "Seduced"...! It sounded all...seductive...  :D
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 07, 2013, 03:06:19 AM
0.O umm, ummm thats a good freakin question and I have no stupid clue. WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ITS NOT LIKE I CAN JUST SAY YES IS IT? No but seriously I think making sure it is ok with everyone would be the right move.
Whoawhoawhoa... I think you need to cut back a little on that coffee you're drinking in your avatar there, Bats...  ;) (It is coffee, isn't it...?)

Alright, cool. So then it began to rain...AND KAREN'S SHIRT GOT WET! HA!
(oh god... sooo tired...)  -_-
~ Aristotle

Batman4560

Cascalence

*cracking up*  OMG, you gais!
How would Karen's shirt get wet INSIDE the LIBRARY?
Oh, you're such a dork, Kepesk.
I'm okay with a storm....

Kepesk

Did I just fall asleep or did Bats just post a video of some synchronized dancers to that kindergarten song with bags on their heads...?
Wow... Just...wow...

Alright, what? lol Where am I!?! Can you see me?!?  :P

Well naturally Karen's shirt got wet when she-- Shuddup! I poured ice down her shirt Seranova Style like a slushy facial! The Library's a convertible and they didn't close it in time! Freak storm! The news said it's Hurricane Cascalence! Whoa... That's weird...  :o

Well...I am a sucker for the rain...so if it's alright with everybody, maybe we could have a few raindrops on that sexy panes of glass behind Jake...  O:)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 03:22:24 AM
Did I just fall asleep or did Bats just post a video of some synchronized dancers to that kindergarten song with bags on their heads...?
Wow... Just...wow...

Alright, what? lol Where am I!?! Can you see me?!?  :P

Well naturally Karen's shirt got wet when she-- Shuddup! I poured ice down her shirt Seranova Style like a slushy facial! The Library's a convertible and they didn't close it in time! Freak storm! The news said it's Hurricane Cascalence! Whoa... That's weird...  :o

Well...I am a sucker for the rain...so if it's alright with everybody, maybe we could have a few raindrops on that sexy panes of glass behind Jake...  O:)

Lol, oki.  Just...oki.  You've gone nuts.  I guess I'll never make you stay up again.  You just go completely bonkers.  OMG xD

Batman4560

No I posted that. I am doing the dance at a wedding.

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 07, 2013, 03:28:21 AM
No I posted that. I am doing the dance at a wedding.
.___. rulleh?

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 07, 2013, 03:26:15 AM
Lol, oki.  Just...oki.  You've gone nuts.  I guess I'll never make you stay up again.  You just go completely bonkers.  OMG xD
Well...I did try and warn you, My Dear...

(posted)

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 03:36:12 AM
Well...I did try and warn you, My Dear...

(posted)

You didn't say you got all slap happy like this!  LOL.
Anyway...I wanna make Karen burn herself.  ...Like, that's what happens when she tries to contain too big of a fire...she burns herself.  And I want those pretty little palms all scarred up~~~
I'm mean.
But I dun't know how or why it would happen ><

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 07, 2013, 03:40:09 AM
You didn't say you got all slap happy like this!  LOL.
Anyway...I wanna make Karen burn herself.  ...Like, that's what happens when she tries to contain too big of a fire...she burns herself.  And I want those pretty little palms all scarred up~~~
I'm mean.
But I dun't know how or why it would happen ><
I believe the term you're searching for is: loopy.  :P

Hmm... That does sound intriguing... Is that something you'd like some input workshopping...?
Generally, characters are immune to their own abilities, but seeing as it could've been a fire she didn't necessarily start...I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a possibility.

Why do you wanna hurt your characters so...?  :P

Again, I don't wanna get in trouble or anything, but it's occurred to me that one could easily figger out my e-mail...by `accident'...
In fact, I just saw our new player's e-mail quite by accident.  :-\
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 03:48:18 AM
I believe the term you're searching for is: loopy.  :P

Hmm... That does sound intriguing... Is that something you'd like some input workshopping...?
Generally, characters are immune to their own abilities, but seeing as it could've been a fire she didn't necessarily start...I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a possibility.

Why do you wanna hurt your characters so...?  :P

Again, I don't wanna get in trouble or anything, but it's occurred to me that one could easily figger out my e-mail...by `accident'...
In fact, I just saw our new player's e-mail quite by accident.  :-\

Well, usually I like emotional hurt more, but sometimes, I like physical hurt, too.  And she has such pretty, dainty little hands...*cackles*
Shhhh, don't get yourself in trouble!  We can wait just a few more days.  The mentors break is almost over, and then they start working on making decisions again...and a few days after that, we'll find out if we're accepted.  Probably by Wednesday, if we're lucky. *nodnod*

Batman4560

^ Took me exactly three days to get approved, not saying it will be the same for and if you get approved but I am saying it seems like they are generally on top of things like that.

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 07, 2013, 03:54:40 AM
^ Took me exactly three days to get approved, not saying it will be the same for and if you get approved but I am saying it seems like they are generally on top of things like that.
Yeah, so I've heard, from my friend that recommended the site to me, but they also said that the approval process probably wouldn't really began until after their break.  There's a post in the introductions forum saying that they're on break until the 8th...so...yeah...*fidgets*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 07, 2013, 03:52:55 AM
Well, usually I like emotional hurt more, but sometimes, I like physical hurt, too.  And she has such pretty, dainty little hands...*cackles*
Shhhh, don't get yourself in trouble!  We can wait just a few more days.  The mentors break is almost over, and then they start working on making decisions again...and a few days after that, we'll find out if we're accepted.  Probably by Wednesday, if we're lucky. *nodnod*

My idea was more emotional hurt...
Wow, you really are scary, y'know that...?  ;)
Yeah, no, I know what you're saying. I'm so worried about not getting accepted!  :-\ I think we applied at the exact wrong time.  :P

Alright, I think your 2hrs are up, My Dear...  ;)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 04:02:38 AM

My idea was more emotional hurt...
Wow, you really are scary, y'know that...?  ;)
Yeah, no, I know what you're saying. I'm so worried about not getting accepted!  :-\ I think we applied at the exact wrong time.  :P

Alright, I think your 2hrs are up, My Dear...  ;)

I like the emotional hurt, too!  WE CAN DO BOOOOTTTTHHH. *nodnodnod*
Me?  Scary?  Whatever gave you that idea?  *giggles as she closes her bedroom door behind her, only allowing one a glimpse of all the bloodied and rusted instruments within*
And awww...yeah, I guess so.  I'm working on a last post before I hop off, too.  Thankies for staying with me, Kepesk!
And you too Batman!
<3's for you both!

Batman4560

Honestly I can't sleep...

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 07, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
Honestly I can't sleep...
Awwww
Well, I'm up for just a few more minutes...but I will be going to bed very soon.  I'm just winding down a bit, relaxing and...about to kill my kitten for knocking my lamp off my nightstand...-.-

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 07, 2013, 04:15:32 AM
...about to kill my kitten for knocking my lamp off my nightstand...-.-

Could be worse... It could've been your terabyte drive with your backed-up memories on it and it could not work anymore. ...Just sayin.  >:(

Honestly, I'm prolly not gonna be able to sleep either after all of Cascalence's hot mess!  ;)

You're very welcome tho, Cas'. And I'm glad to hear that the shenanigans tonite weren't too messy for ya.
And I got a couple of cupcakes and a heart out of it!  ;D

Alright... I'll try and post something tomorrow (or later today now...) if I can... G'nite...!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 04:18:25 AM

Could be worse... It could've been your terabyte drive with your backed-up memories on it and it could not work anymore. ...Just sayin.  >:(

Honestly, I'm prolly not gonna be able to sleep either after all of Cascalence's hot mess!  ;)

You're very welcome tho, Cas'. And I'm glad to hear that the shenanigans tonite weren't too messy for ya.
And I got a couple of cupcakes and a heart out of it!  ;D

Alright... I'll try and post something tomorrow (or later today now...) if I can... G'nite...!

*cackle*  I love being evil.
But in all honestly, I hope you sleep, and you sleep well.  And at least you don't have to drive, like you said earlier.
Nights!  See you!

Cascalence

Aaaaaannnnddd...now me.  Night, Batman!  Good luck getting to sleep, hon!  See you!