Fantastic Futanari Flights of Fancy!

Started by bokotousamurai, November 28, 2016, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

I'm looking to play any number of games so long as Futa is there. In particular I have a number of scenerios and characters in mind, so if you see something that appeals to you just hit me up.
A few notes:
-I'm using the term 'futa' here as short for hermaphrodite; my Futa characters are girls with dicks not guys with tits, in fact I'd like if their female parts got some attention too, even futas like tribbing.

-I have strong preference for fantasy and science fantasy. But I'm game for any genre and theme.

-my strengths are in characters, not so much story, so don't expect more then half a paragraph minimum, though I do shoot for 1 and a half. That said, if I can make a good character, I can play anything.

-It would be quicker just to tell you what my offs are: scat, watersports and snuff.

-i'm not picky about roles, if you wanna be the Futa for one game and the partner for another that's fine with me.

Here's a quick list of my Ons, if miss anything just ask.
Impregnation, big butts! cum inflation, crymaxing, traps, transformation, furry, kemonomimi especially catgirls, incest, multiple partners, traps, uke/seme, Yuri, Harems, deflowering, and cuddling :D

My characters
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My main is Sophie Chevalier
Typically she is a high elf of high esteem, usually an adventurer who has earned herself a notable estate from her earnings and has built up a reputation as a hero and stud.
If we use a non fantasy setting game she may be of similar standing, such as being a heiress.

Of course this assumes an older Sophie, we can play with the younger, cuter, still-learning-the-ropes, adorably-awkard-around-her-crushes model.

Age: anywhere from 16 to her 40s, depending on how accomplished you want her to be
Cock size: I normally go with 15 or 18 inches uncircumcised, let me know if you want something bigger or smaller.
Balls: if she has them, they're juicy and as big as oranges, and she'll need to cum every couple of hours or theyll get backed up and ache. Either way, shell cum buckets.
Pubes: if she has any, natrual
Build: depending on the setting and her age she may or may not have muscles, nothing in Amazon territory, but enough for some abs and to be able to pick up her partners. Otherwise she's always on the curvy side with some fertile hips and a nice round ass
Tits: c cups at a minimum, I usually go with Ds.

On the personality side, she's a whimsical and epicurean sort: always indulging in a fun game, good food, good alcohol, fine tobacco, and enjoyable conversations and/or amazing sex with her companions. As an adventurer, she's a jack of all trades due to her love of learning new things and refining herself.
Shes good humoured, and always puts others wishes before her own, except during sex where she is always dominant.

Here are  some other futas, daughters to Sophie unless you have other things in mind for them.

-Bella, the eldest daughter

-Claire, the bimbo

The second oldest and most outgoing, it becomes obvious to everyone that she's the kindest soul on earth, and the most airheaded. Intentional or not Claire always brightens someone's day.

Though she lacks balls, seemingly as compilation for her chest, she puts out the biggest load, and her cut cock is not bad size either, she shaves into a heart shape.

-Marion, the quiet one

Marion is the third oldest daughter, landing smack dab in the middle. She a slightly chubby girl with plump legs and a budget belly, but it only serves to compliment her curves.

Her eight incher pecker has phimosis and is even thicker then her mother's. Her weak point however is her yummy balls.
Shaves her pubis.

-Cherise, the odd ball with big balls

The forth oldest is the spunky and spontaneous Cherise. Shes a sweet and sour kind of girl, warming up to everyone she likes but quick to get her bad side showing. Shes a eccentric type with many varied interests: nudism, painting, pranks, stand up comedy and whatever just passes her fancy for the day.

With her giant balls, she needs to cum at least once an hour to avoid back up. Doesnt shave.

-couer, the small-dick sweetheart

The youngest of Sophie's daughters, Couer is caring girl who is always there for others, whether to listen to troubles, offer words of encouragement, or help out with a raging hard on.

Well not well-endowed in either female or male departments. Her cute, feminine four inches of dick never goes soft after cumming. Couer loves cum on her skin and even bathes in it.
If she has balls, they will be brussel sprout sized.s he has no body hair of any kind.

Other characters
Super milf

Naughty maid

Neko twins

Scenarios!

The harem

Pretty self explanatory. I play my Futa mistress and her daughters and you play whichever friend, lover or member of staff they're fucking.
My idea for this is to write the rp in sessions; when one sex scene is done we timeskip to the next, this will allow to make characters as we need them by planning out scenes, as well, we can switch whose playing the futas and the harem. We'd have to anyway if we wanted to get some mother-daughter action going.
Plus timeskipping mean pregnancy won't be a whole-game issue.
This one will definitely be in a fantasy setting, since I want a good variety of characters, and different races such s orc girls, elves, an alruane, and kemonomimi girls would help.

For simplicity's sake we don't need full details on every character, we can just invent them on the spot for the scene, to that end I suggest we should cover the stocks roles and archetypes: the various dere girl types, a tomboy, a responsible one, a tough girl, a hyperactive one, etc.

Harem member roles;
-a pair of catgirl twins as her "pets" read: fave lovers and bedmates
-a head maid
-a head cook
-a gardener
-a bodygaurd possibly?
-a nanny, gotta take care of all the babies the mistress makes ;)
-the trap
-a personal maid for each daughter.

If we go for a castle instead of a mansion we could also throw in a jester and a court wizard, although we could have those anyway.

The Golden ticket a.k.a. the reverse Harem

In this game someone acquires a coupon one way or another. This coupon gives the user one free round with each and every girl at a particular brothel.
Of course, it's brothel of futas.
Any setting, the ticket holder can be any gender.
Like with the harem game, we switch roles while writing the game in scenes, maybe even including intermissions for employee relations if need be.

Futa physical

In this one, a teen Futanari girl gets a physical from the new nurse, who turns out to be her family nurse from childhood. This will be a first-time sex rp. Modern setting only.

The last dragon

Obvs a fantasy where a dragon plans to repopulate its species.
The dragon can be the true form of my character or just a big ol dragon that has taken yours on as a mate. Or mc is the mate and disicple of your dragon. This can even be a post-apoc game where the dragon is the only thing that can keep life going. Thus game could even be combined with the harem concept.
This one isn't actually futa-required.

Some other ideas I've been tossing around:.

-something with a coven of witch girls, either natrual Futa or caused by magic, doesn't matter, just as long as there's three girls wearing the best kind of hats in existence.

-ANYTHING with fairies

-a reboot of Futanari island, focusing on a tourist(presumably female but could be male and the resident Futa who becomes her guide

-a rereboot of Futa academy focusing on two Futa students who share a dorm.

But really, if you have ANY game idea that could use a futa, I'm all ears.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Page is more or less done now,

going to expand upon the witches and Futa brothel scenarios
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.