The Lorian Clinic for Women's Health - Need Male Characters (Original Setting)

Started by SweetSerenade, December 12, 2016, 05:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

This ia a Dubious Consent Based Medical Plot setting, it can be completely Modern or have Fantasy Elements added in as well. Whatever works for us.
(As a note I am also willing to do this RP over Discord, but you'll need to PM me for my Discord Handle)
DO NOT POST HERE PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Important Information "What I am looking for"
You will want to check my O/Os for information on the kind of roleplayer I am. Take into account that as this is an original story, don't worry about any of my Fandom related rules.

This is intended as medical related stories, a series of one-shots - or even a short-term story collection. I am open to the concept of it becoming longer term, depending on how characters interact with the medical staff.

I am looking for Male characters only. I apologize if someone had a Futa but that is not what I am looking for.

I am not currently looking to play the male in these plots, but that might open in the future after I play them a few times.

Special Note: I may be able to be convinced towards an Intersex character if they are pulled off in the manner of which Haruka from Sailor Moon Crystal is known for. Masculine personality predominance, but the male sexual organs need to be in working order as well. This isn't one of my usual Plot over Smut games, the plot really is the smut and I'm more inclined towards male bits. But not the over exaggerated nature of Futas, which is why I make reference to Haruka Tenoh being a 'similar' case to one I might enjoy. I expect realistic proportions for the characters sexual organs.

On the note of male characters, I might accept a few Supernatural creatures, in a fantasy setting, but I do not want characters that have a 'talent' for building sexual desire in partners. (This means no Incubi, or creatures with the magical ability to make their partners Horny. I'm not looking for that, I'm looking for something a bit more... natural.)

My Roleplay partner must be capable of writing an average post of two paragraphs, with decent detail. This includes exactly what your character is doing, feeling, thinking, and anything that could be relevant to spinning the web of the story scene.

The focus of these stories is the slow seduction, dubious consent (Dub con) of my character within the scenes. This is not the kind of set of stories (any of them) for a roleplayer that is focused on their character 'getting off'. This is a completely different sort of story where a slow build up, manipulation of the body of my character is used against her to the culmination of your character (A medical professional of some sort) getting a little something extra out of the deal. The stories that last for longer than a single scene can work themselves into some coercive kinks, like face fucking - and a variety of others we can discussion, but we need to discuss this in detail and get the understanding that nothing else will occur till after the coercion and slow dubious seduction of my character has occurred.

I will be picky about character bases when it comes to Play Bys. Approach me with a Playby as well as a partial idea of what you want to do. If I say no to the character you are presenting, appearance wise, please do not pester me to accept.

Dominant or Switch males, with Dominant tendencies. I'm looking for these as I am not comfortable with Male Submissive characters.

Important Information "What I am Not Looking for"
Medical Manipulations of my character that involves Transformation, or Mind control, of any kind. My character will not have her body modified or changed by your character, in any way. Don't even try asking. The only 'medical' enhancement that might be allowed is medication rounds that are used to normalize hormones, if it is discovered my character (through roleplay discussion and discovery) happens to have a need to adjust her hormones to possibly create a more sexual response.

Transformation includes bimbofication or dehumanization. This clinic is known for solving the problems, and if women changed that much while at the clinic there would be an investigation.

Magically Enhanced characters that can make people sexually inclined with their magic. I'm not looking for that, it is just not what I am interested in.

I would prefer just straight MxF Roleplaying for this story, but I'm willing to accept ONE Intersex character played against my female (You would need to have a Male personnel at the facility as well).

Non-Con, I am looking for a slow and sensual build up of dubious consent. Where my character wonders "Was it actually bad, or did I want it all along" sort of situation. That is what I am looking for, straight up Non-Con will not work.

Male Submissive characters, I am not looking for a submissive male character for this. Switches and Dominants are what are needed.

Virgin Male characters, I will not abide these sorts of characters for this roleplay. I rarely if ever enjoy roleplaying with them.

You will find my Plot in the next post.

Small Disclaimer - I worked hard to make this plot and craft the scenery for it, please do not use it without my permission.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

The Lorian Clinic for Women's Health
About five years ago a specialized clinic popped up in a rural area of Oregon; just a short drive from Banks, Oregon, down the Wilson Valley Hwy (6). This place was set up as an exclusive Center, where women with serious problems were taken to help them in their healing process. They only take three patients at a time, and the clinic is set up as more of a ‘retreat’ than anything else. The payments are set up as a sliding scale, though the Lorian clinic is known to take ‘charity’ cases of those less financially inclined.

The patients can range from anything from a single mother with problems after a rough delivery, to a College student that has never experienced a pleasurable experience.

Generally, the patients are selected during special ‘studies’ that occur, where they look for those that would be best for the course. On the surface, it is a retreat and Therapy clinic. Set up with all of the most recent medical capabilities, except for some of the higher end scanning equipment – that is only available at locations like the Downtown Portland Oregon State Hospital.

Patients can have stays in the clinic that vary between a few days to a few weeks. They have a high success rate, with their patients’ health and happiness, and there has yet to be a failed case. Their motto is simple:

“We can make you bloom to become the woman you know you could always be. No problem is too severe for us.”

What makes Lorian clinic surprisingly desirable is not only their success rate, but the fact that all of their staff is male – and highly attractive. Though a few female nurses work for the clinic, the clinic is primarily run by male Doctors, Therapists, and Technicians.

The Clinics owner is one Doctor Lorian, who has spent a lifetime trying to help the issues of woman's health.

Below the surface, the clinic is more of a front. While not all patients are selected for 'extra help' - some are, and these women become some of the most special patients within the clinic. The below the surface is something never really discussed, though given the fact that their clientele ends up satisfied and cured in the end, they have yet to have any problems.

That is where our story starts, the plots are varied and can be a multitude of things. Anything from a Therapist helping a woman with Sexual Dysfunction, or Physicians getting a little 'close' to the patient during her stay.

I will have a selection of ideas, and will release them bit by bit. Though there is an availability for a player to play a variety of different males over the course of the 'patients' stay.

I will post up the Patient dossier In my next post. You will know if the patient is available based on if she is not in a spoiler. When a patient is no longer available, she will be put into a spoiler.

SweetSerenade

Patients of the Lorian Clinic for Women's Health

Patient One
Name: Amaria Nox
Appearance: To be determined with my partner, I generally take their preferences for hair and eye color. Note, I do not play characters with large breasts - as a general rule. Generally slimmer built female.
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 135lbs
Blood Type: O+
Previous Conditions: Diagnosed with Hypoglycemia as a Teenager, as well as a Depression from her home life.
Occupation: Full Time College Student, working on her AAOT Degree(Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer), Already has an AGEN Degree (Associates of General Studies)
Diagnosed: Amaria has been through a series of ridiculously bad relationships, and through the course of all of them she has discovered she is sexually dysfunctional. She has been unable to feel sexual stimulation, as she should, whether or not her partners were actually decent in the department of love making.
Brief History: Amaria was with her birth parents from birth to the age of 10 years old, where she was removed from the family home after DHS discovered her father was raping her 17 year old sister. Nothing was ever done to Amaria, and had a completely normal childhood up to that point. With the exception of some verbal abuse that is typical in such homes. She entered the foster care system and was marked as a problem child, and was in and out of ten homes in the six years she spent in the system. She got work and pushed to be emancipated at 16 and moved into her own apartment. It was about 8 months after her 16th birthday that she discovered her Sexual Dysfunction - when she started dating her first boyfriend. Treatment options ranged from mental to physical, over the years, and nothing seemed to work. Some sort of underlying cause is there, but none of the medical professionals have been able to discover it.
Treatment: Highly Specialized Therapy and Relaxation.

Games:
The Lorian Clinic - With Mr Self Destruct
Of Memories and Healing - With Pockets

Patient Two
Name: Serena Dupont
Appearance: Hair and Eye color to be discussed with my rp partner, this character is a bit 'curvier' than my others, as she was a mother. Expect C-DD range breasts (She was breastfeeding, so expect some lactation still. Sorry!). There will still be a little chub on her, as well as stretch marks.
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 170lbs
Blood Type: A+
Previous Conditions: PPD (Post Partum Depression), General Anxiety Disorder, PTSD (From recent car accident - Three months back), and excessive scarring to the perineum due to ripping during delivery. She also has nerve damage and scarring on her right leg from a car accident.
Occupation: Accountant for Local Non-Profit that does Costumed Charity Events
Diagnosis: Serena Dupont has hormonal balance issues, issues with sensation due to excessive scarring, and psychological issues due to extreme recent trauma.
Brief History:
Married her childhood sweetheart right out of high school, both went to College for several years to get their degrees and give them a basis to support a growing family. She became pregnant at 25, and gave bith to a healthy baby boy she named 'Charles' (At the insistence of her father). Her relationship with her husband started to go downhill just after post partum, due to the fact that she was completely disinterested in sex and was going through severe PPD. Her husband eventually filed for divorce, a settlement was done that completely put everything on her - and he disavowed any interaction with his son. Now a single mother at 26, she worked hard to try to support herself and her son, working for a local Non-Profit that does Costumed Charity events in hospitals. She's been seeing Doctors for the last year to try to fix her issues, but still cannot seem to find any way to fix things. Just recently she was in a major car accident (Three months back) that not only took most of the use of her right leg - but her son did not survive the accident either. She's been trying to recover for the last three months, but it appears the Lorian Clinic may be her last chance at trying to live a normal life.
Treatment: Hormonal therapy combined with specialized Psychological and Physical Therapies. (Estimated she will be in the clinic at least three weeks, with daily treatment with a variety of Professionals.)

Games:
Off-Site Roleplay with LaCroix

Patient Three
Name: Kassi Solstice
Appearance: Willowy and lean, compact and 'fun sized' this tiny woman is almost doll like delicate in her appearance. She'll sit at a nice full B cup for breast size, and have a really 'delicate' build.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Height: 5'1''
Weight: 115 lbs
Blood Type: O -
Previous Conditions: Psychological Manipulations and Torments perpetrated her whole life that have left her with a plethora of phobias and difficulties interacting in normal society. Her family was almost cult like with it's obsession with the Catholic Church.
Diagnosis: Severe repression has left the patient having psychosomatic created seizures. Medication is given to control the seizures, and it is suggested an intense course of psychological and relaxation focused therapies. Dr. Lorian notes to handle with care as this young woman is still a virgin, and has admitted to not even participating in masturbation.
Brief History:
Youngest daughter in a family that had a cult like obsession with the Catholic Church. She was raised her entire life believing she was unclean, impure, and thus needed to be good and proper in order to secure herself a place in heaven. After puberty and turning 16 she was beaten whenever she showed any sort of sexual interests in anything. She was to remain demure, pure, and not give into any sexual sins. The door to her room was removed and her parents began homeschooling her. It was only after she managed to get into College right after High School, and started taking classes, that she began to understand there was something wrong in her family.

She reached out for help and was transferred away with law force help, and her family was arrested for what they were doing - and what they were a part of (A cult that masqueraded as Catholic followers but was in reality gearing up to move away to a deserted location, much like a famous cult from many years previous.) - She was transferred to Oregon and started to continue her schooling, already in University for the last year. She was 18 when she was removed from her family, and she continued to have psychological and physical issues because of the lifetime of trauma they inflicted on her.

SweetSerenade

Snippets of Ideas and Potential Character 'Models'

I may also be interested in opening this up as a more 'long term' game, where the women are visited by their favorites after their time at the Clinic is completed!

Snippets of Ideas

Massage Therapist - What about a massage therapist who uses the session to slowly but surely get more intimate in the places he's massaging. Perhaps convincing the patient that he needs to massage in specific ways to help the areas she is having more troubles in? The massages get slowly more and more sexual, with a culmination of an orgasm at the end of each massage session. This leaves the patient more and more confused by the end of the sessions?

Psychiatrist - Suggests more and more 'unique' possible therapy forms in an attempt to help the patient 'open up'. Prescribes a hormonal dose that will help 'bring back her sensitivity' - it doesn't force the character to become hornier, but it does end up having an effect that she reacts more easily? Could also be a 'Sexual Therapist' who decides to do a bit more than just talking with the patient.

Physical Therapist - Hands seem to travel more and more while directing the patient in various ways she can stretch and do exercises. Maybe stand behind her for some, and direct her in the squatting exercises that end up rubbing her against him as he moves with her in the exercises? Slowly getting closer and closer till he makes a move on her and starts 'exercising' her in other ways?

These are just a couple, you are welcome to your own!

Special Character Mode!
Any of the Above plots, but Lorian Clinic is actually a front for Supernatural male Creatures that seek different things from human women. From Vampires to Shapeshifters, to those that feed on sexual energy (But do not enhance sexual arousal using racial attributes, like say an Incubus) of women. The clinic is a place where Dr. Lorian brings Supernatural Creatures to be able to rest and relax and have a safe haven for their feeding, and a bit of fun in the Process. I am VERY open to discussion of a Supernatural angle on this and would be quite excited to get something going in this regard.

Potential Character Models for Male characters

Some suggestions on potential character Playbys - these just give you the Gyst of the kind of things that attract my eye, but I'm open to suggestions.

Gackt
Hydeto
Young Val Kilmer
Tom Hiddleston
David Tennant
Jensen Ackles
Sasha Roiz (Especially images from when he's Sean Renard in Grimm)
David Krumholtz (From when he was in Numb3rs)
Zachary Quinto
Benedict Cumberbatch
Colin O'Donoghue

SweetSerenade

Added one game for the first patient, still available for more with her. I think after I get two more, I'll open up the specifics on the second patient. :3

SweetSerenade

I am still looking for this game, please get in touch if it would be of an interest to you! ;3

SweetSerenade

Looking for this story again! Haven't managed to get one to last too terribly long, hit me up if you are interested!

SweetSerenade

Open and accepting more players for this plot. Show me what you got! Talk to me about fun things!

SweetSerenade

Opening this up again for partners, hit me up if you wanna give this a shot!

SweetSerenade

Added a new patient profile, and cleaned up the 'games' listing since that game is no longer running. I am also planning on doing a little cleaning up later today, and will add a section with 'suggested' ideas of different character types and suggested 'play bys' that are of potential interest to me.

SweetSerenade

Updated finally with a couple of 'snippets' of potential scene ideas, and also updated with a list of potential Play Bys for Male characters - just to show people the kind of thing that makes me go 'ooooohhh'

SweetSerenade

Updated with the last Patient Profile I'll be adding for a while. I am going to wait till I actively have games running for each of the Ladies in this thread, before I add more potential Patient profiles, and even then I might want to get two or so games going for each lady - just to have some variety before adding more in.

Heedlessx

Hope you’re still looking.
Two of your well crafted characters caught my eye, Amaria Nox and Kass Solstice.

1) ms. Nox. obviously a physical therapist character would suit her well. Her unresponsive body requiring a direct intervention.

2) ms. Solstice. This could be a lot of fun, thinking of a psychologist who is coercive in his treatment (the character pic is quite stunning). He uses poets like Byron to convince Kass that a physical relationship is something that is natural and beautiful, always working towards making her his.

Both very unprofessional but they know what they want.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Heedlessx on January 10, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
Hope you’re still looking.
Two of your well crafted characters caught my eye, Amaria Nox and Kass Solstice.

1) ms. Nox. obviously a physical therapist character would suit her well. Her unresponsive body requiring a direct intervention.

2) ms. Solstice. This could be a lot of fun, thinking of a psychologist who is coercive in his treatment (the character pic is quite stunning). He uses poets like Byron to convince Kass that a physical relationship is something that is natural and beautiful, always working towards making her his.

Both very unprofessional but they know what they want.

Please PM me for roleplay discussion.

SweetSerenade

Added 'Special Character Mode' for the potential plot snippets! I am very open to this version of it, and would love to discuss ideas with people! I may also be interested in opening this up as a more 'long term' game, where the women are visited by their favorites after their time at the Clinic is completed!

SweetSerenade

Still open and accepting partners for this story. I have a new one in the plotting stages, as well as one in play, but still open for others.

(This is my Monthly 'Bump' since my last Monthly bump was Second of January XD)