Home invasion [NC] (F/F/M/F)

Started by elfguy, November 27, 2011, 02:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This is the story of two female inmates that escaped from prison, and run off to a countryside house, something that looks fairly rich but also out of the way, where the authorities are unlikely to look for them. However, the couple that owns the house is inside, and when the two inmates go in, they surprise the couple, and then decide to have some fun. It's been a while since they've had any sex in prison, so they start abusing the man and woman living here, while they establish themselves in their new hideout.

Ideally, this story would have 4 people, so we'd need people who can actively post to keep the story moving, at least once a day.

Jane: (dom) Jane is still fairly young, at 21 years old, but she's always had a badass personality. She's physically strong, ripped, and has gotten into more fights than she could remember, both as part of street gangs and while in jail. She can stand up to most men, unless they are fairly strong, and has no problem being ruthless to get her way. She was in jail on a 20 years sentence for murder.  (played by elfguy)

Mary: (dom) Mary sightly older than Jane, but she comes from a simpler background. Her parents introduced her to a world of drug trafficking and petty thefts, and although she didn't want to be part of that, she found easy money to be hard to resist. She was caught stealing from a store and was sentenced to 10 years. In prison, she became disillusioned and when Jane proposed of a way to escape, she jumped on the occasion.  (played by  )

Betty: (sub) Betty is the wife of Robert, and works as a graphics artist from home. She is somewhat shy and quiet, and tries her best to be the perfect house wife.  (played by  )

Robert: (sub) Robert is a teacher and is on vacation at home. He's fairly vocal about his ideals, and certainly would not take house intruders lightly, and is likely to express his discontent, however chances are there is little he could do to save himself or his wife.  (played by  )

Post which character you'd like to play, along with a picture of what they look like. You can change small details about them as well if you wish, and put in more details like their exact age and such. I could see the story go in many ways. Maybe the couple tries to fight back and a power struggle occurs while the inmates abuse of them. Maybe one of them tries to negotiate with one of the inmates to try and trick them. Or maybe the husband accepts to stay submissive in order to save his wife. Could be quite fun I think.
----

elfguy

----

js207

I love the basic setup here - I'd be interested in playing Robert, particularly if he has some (hidden?) submissive habits and perhaps cross-dresses. The shy little wife is vaguely aware of some of this, but in denial and has never been bold enough to investigate his Internet browser history - just knows that on his day off each week, he likes to shut himself in the spare bedroom with his "toy box" for hours at a time. When the two beautiful jailbirds trick their way in, they find Betty easy to subdue and tie up ... then find the unexpected bonus that Robert has done the job for them, lying already handcuffed on the spare bed, struggling frantically to get free. He's a big, strong and fit man, but the tough female convicts have him at enough of a disadvantage that he couldn't escape however much he wanted to, as long as they keep their eye on him.

elfguy

Well, the other players would have to be ok with it. As the only male presence, cross dressing would make this into a very feminine affair, which may not be the best idea, but we'll see.
----

js207

Quote from: elfguy on November 27, 2011, 05:33:44 PM
Well, the other players would have to be ok with it. As the only male presence, cross dressing would make this into a very feminine affair, which may not be the best idea, but we'll see.

I'd be OK with dropping the cross-dressing aspect if other players preferred - I was just quite drawn by the idea of the intruders finding him at such a disadvantage already, rather than opening with some sort of physical confrontation between them. Simple self-bondage would work equally well for that of course.

elfguy

Well I'm thinking there wouldn't be much of an initial confrontation since they would take them by surprise, in the middle of the night. But I'm actually not against him trying things to get out of his situation, and perhaps get some more abuse because of it. He wouldn't be very strong but I'm not sure starting him off tied up or crossed dressed is really needed.
----