Prince of Tennis (other animes too maybe)

Started by Pristine Katalyst, February 28, 2010, 09:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pristine Katalyst

I've got a sudden strange craving for anime RPs.

What I really want to do is a Fuji/Ryouma from PoT, where Fuji is the calculating, persistant seme and Ryouma the reluctant uke. I had a fanfic with this premise. I could play either character... I want to play Ryouma, but feel free to post if you can play a good Ryouma, because I'd be willing to play Fuji as well.

Here's the fanfic if anyone wants to know what I mean... I didn't get far in it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5518067/1/Passionate

I would also be interested in:
Fuji/OC
Ryouma/OC
Kaidoh/OC(female)

Other anime:
Trigun
Vampire Knight
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Junjou Romantica
Wolf's Rain
Full Metal Alchemist
Loveless

Anything that is not already yaoi, beware. I'm not huge on pairing characters that are straight in the anime with other characters, but with the right premise and the right characters, I will. Prince of Tennis is the exception... as well as Sasuke/Naruto.

Take FMA for example. I have a hard time seeing Roy/Ed, but with the right storyline I can do it.

OC's sometimes make straight character yaoi pairings easier. Say... Vash mistakes some kid for a girl and hits on him... and never really gets over that initial attraction.

Anyway, I hope to have some takers here! ^^ It's true I have too many RPs already, but I have an itch that has to be scratched... a craving that can't be denied.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

FlaminGlory

First off I love your Avatar. Puss n' boots is so cute.

Secondly I would like to do a vampire knigh roleplay with you. Do you do canons and double?

Pristine Katalyst

Depends on which canon characters you speak of. ^^ Truthfully, that would be one of my weakest anime, because though I love it dearly, I'm not as familiar with the characters.

Double is a term I haven't heard before. I'm going to take a guess and assume it means doubling up on characters?
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.