The words you NEVER use in a story.

Started by Captain Maltese, August 23, 2016, 05:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

dolt

gaggedLouise

"deathless" (meaning famous, known for ever) - though there was a book called The Deathless Story of the Titanic.  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Cunt, cum dumpster, pussy, vajayjay, etc. Basically all slang words.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

NightHawk429

Anything that is too "medical;" Penis, Vagina, Cervix, Stomach, Semen, Ejaculate, etc.

That One Dingus

"Dilapidated"

Don't know why, but it strikes me as too flowery.
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)

Captain Maltese

Nico

Basically each weird name for gentials. Everything else depends on the characters/stories.

Captain Maltese

"passive". Okay, I might use it but not on my own character.

Blythe

Captain Maltese

TSElephant

Decidedly NSFW... Just throwing that out there.
Despite how easy it would be... Dick or Cock.

There are so many more interesting words! Shaft, rod, member, manhood... and if you want to talk dirty... Stick, meat, "throbbing, engorged flesh," etc. And if you want to be funny, just call it a "meat packing unit" like I do. ;D

Same goes for the female counterpart. I can't bring myself to use pussy. More interesting: entrance, channel, lips, folds... Dirty: slit, slot, hole, "tender, rippling, quivering innards... Funny: meat collection receptacle. ;3
I've been caught staring at my shadow.
I can explain, though the reasons are shallow.
I want to see if the light can pass through me.
I want to see how dark things are around me.

-Huge Paws, Hyi
My On's and Off's
Current Cravings
My Old Prompts