Nature's Story Request {F for M or F}

Started by NaturalxDisaster, May 30, 2015, 07:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalxDisaster

Hello my fellow site dwellers~! If you're familiar with the Guardians of Childhood Series you'd recognize the name on my avatar from that and the reason why I chose it was because she's one of my all time favorite characters to play. Please call me Nature or Talia. I've been role-playing since I was about seven years old in various different genres, both fandom and original, though I'm still fairly new at adult role-roleplaying. I'm usually used to forums where it isn't one on one, and instead is everyone on the forum plays one character. In fact I own my own Harry Potter forum. But I do have plenty of experience with one on one. Group role-plays on here are rather iffy for me since it seems to me that it relies so heavily on posting order and everyone answering in a timely manner and many role-players can't keep up with that. I am in the Pacific time zone. I consider myself intermediate to advanced in my writing, which I can provide samples for but they won't be from this site at this point. I always will play the female in my list of pairings, and she will always be the same age or younger - within the rules - than yours. If you'd ever like to contact me, please feel free to shoot me a PM or message me on aim - you can find that in my profile.

+ Rise of the Guardians/Guardians of Childhood
+ Harry Potter (Victorian, Riddle's Era, Marauders, Potter Era, Second Gen Era)
+ The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters
+ Riverdale

{MAY BE ADDED TO IN THE FUTURE}

+ Rise of the Guardians/Guardians of Childhood

- Jack Frost x Seraphina Pitchiner
- OC x Seraphina Pitchiner

+ The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters

- Jace x Clary
- Sebastian x Clary

- Simon x Clary

+ Riverdale

- Cheryl Blossom x Jason Blossom
- Cheryl Blossom x Archie Andrews
- Cheryl Blossom x Veronica Lodge
- Cheryl Blossom x Betty Cooper

+ Harry Potter

- Riddle x OC (RidEra)
- Riddle x Ginny (TimeAU)
- OC x OC (RidEra)
- James x Lily (Marauders)
- Lucius x Narcissa (Marauders)
- Draco x OC (Potter)
- Draco x Astoria (Potter)
- Draco x Hermione (Potter)
- Scorpius x Lily Luna (NextGen)

{MAY BE ADDED TO IN THE FUTURE}
~*Ons & Offs*~ | ~*Story Request*~
Done with classes! Let me know if you want to continue something or start something!

NaturalxDisaster

Done with classes! Let me know if you want to continue something or start something!

NaturalxDisaster

~♡Bump♡~

Update: Struck out pairings I'm not interested in at this time.

NaturalxDisaster

~Bump~

Unstruck out LilyxJames - interested in that pairing now

NaturalxDisaster

NaturalxDisaster

Bolded the ones I'm craving.

Removed cross out for Draco/Hermione as I'm interested in it.

NaturalxDisaster

NaturalxDisaster

NaturalxDisaster

NaturalxDisaster

Bumping because I've returned and I added new cravings.