[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Prefect Mos

I think every one expects that.. but im always checking on the smexy people of E.. you as well... what no one expects is the Spanish inquisition!

Belle33

Yes indeed. 

*hugggggs for Prefect* 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

huggs for belle.... sweet vannila belle.. so .. so vanilla.... licks.

Belle33

*gets licked and likes it*

Vanilla schmanilla - I save my exotic kinks for only my most intimate parter ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

Je suppose que je suis moins spécial que j'ai été amené à belive. Ma douce Belle. Voulez-vous montrer votre merveille remplie face à nous, ou allons-nous continuer à être foeced à regarder dans la fosse d'bottemles dispare qui vous être loin.

Davina

*just went to goo*

Cam, Mos wasn't even talking to me and I now want to eat him alive.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

He's a sweet talker alright!  ;)  lol

Give us some more you silver tongued daddy devil!

Prefect Mos

Chaque fois que quelqu'un d'entre vous souhaitent belle femme de savoir que ma langue, à travers l'art de mon fingures, vous êtes plus que bienvenu pour. Il suffit de me permettre de savoir à quoi il sert aux sorcières vous avez faim et je serai votre chef cuisinier pour votre plus grand plaisir de l'instant.

N'est-ce pas madame Belle

Anesa

Mon traducteur Google vient d'être dit que vous étiez un chef? Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît me faire un sandwich au fromage grillé? Merci ...

More please, PM ;P

Prefect Mos

Warum sollte ich machen Ihnen ein gegrilltes Käse sandwitch, dass womans Arbeit ist.

Camille

Anesa

Die Arbeit der Frauen? Ich sehe, wie du bist! Und ganz Ändern der Sprache, stinken Hintern!

I need my sweet Davina

Prefect Mos

Shes a bit.. busy, wheres my damn smmwich... hugs...

Belle?

Imogen

A belle by any other name....

Mos, lurking for his Belle
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Kendra

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Anesa

Ta dah!  (Oh, no, I'm not Imogen)

..but perhaps she'll be next....

Davina

*Slinks in and strikes a pose* Sorry, just me! :)

Perhaps she'll come now that Im here?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Who is everyone waiting on I hope it isn't me....oh wait you said she never mind *turns around walks out*

Maybe Imogen will take my place.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Anesa

LOL @ Al!   Of course we want you, Al....

please come back....let Davina and I "molesticate" you!  *Evil laughter erupts!*

Davina

*licks lips and purrs in approval at Camilles idea*

Yes, come back Al...

Anesa

Davina, I think we scared him off..   :-(

oh, well...maybe the next victim one will be along shortly... *Sniggles and licks the girl*

Alucarddalv

Sorry Camille I was busy doing something I promised Davina I would do....but I am back for the fun

Maybe you will come back too?

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Ohh....okay, no worries.  *Giggles*  Don't let me interrupt... ;P

Come back when you get another break Al... ;)

Alucarddalv

Oh I have time now it is her turn. So how is cowgirl *wraps an arm around shoulders*

You still there?

Does not sparkle.....