Alien Bounty Hunters (Seeking 2 players)

Started by Anna Katrine, July 14, 2019, 11:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello all and thank you for stopping by.

I recently got the massive craving to play as and alongside some sexy and horny aliens and when I found the following pictures as inspiration, I knew that I had to go for it.

The basic setup would be a couple of bounty hunters travelling through the galaxy as they try to make ends meet. They then meet one of their marks who convinces to let him/her join them by offering themselves to them. The three then travel together, sharing the good times, bad times and each other.

Expect a light hearted game with lots of kinky alien sex. Every gender and sexuality is welcome so if you are interested, please leave a reply below :)

Inspirational Pictures (NSFW)

tobisquestion

I'd be interested in serving up a male bounty hunter for this one!
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Fierbali111

Sure, would like to give this one a try.

Anna Katrine

Neat, thank you both for the interest.

Will make an OOC thread soon for us to discuss in :)

Beltyn

I too have an interest in this is there will be space available (as another male bounty hunter type, or xenobiologist...)

mayovagn

The futa elements have hooks for the liegy wonkiness in my twisted braincase.

If ye have space for me, or someone flakes, I am throwing my hat in the... No, wait, I will throw someone else's hat in the ring as a proxy for my hat because, well, I LOVE my hats too much to throw them about like that and they might get dirty and cleaning them is a chore and there are REASONS you keep them in hat boxes to keep the dust and the moths out of them and...

Ah... yeah... Up for it?
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Anish Joshi

Interested in it if there is place available.
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135