News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

College setting stories(seeking M)

Started by assionpay, April 01, 2021, 10:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

I am thinking of doing a story in either high school or college. Early or naive experiences. I'm interested in supernatural ideas, like werewolves or vampires. Maybe a bit cliche but im confident we could mix it up. Also, I enjoy some elements of danger,, violence,, risk,, or taboo. Criminal or gang plots are a fave right now. I tend to enjoy NC or extreme stuff, but bandage and light stories have their place. Here's some ideas:

Some school cult or coven that my character joins or is invited to. Can be magic or some demon worship. She wants to fit in but it's hard, scary. Yc could be something they summon or a boy in the cult. Maybe he has ulterior motives

New girl who doesn't quite fit in (because of race, social status, social group, money) and the guy that likes her anyways (could be light to nc)

Some sort of wrong place wrong time, maybe a gang or small group of guys. I could see her leaving college late and getting an eyeful of something shady. The ends they could go to keep her quiet.

A dancer, fighting for her place in her new college where things are competitive. An older wealthy man takes an interest in our young dancer. I'd love this to be a bit psychological,  sneaky, maybe NC.

My character is young, and looking to act out. Who would take advantage of a young girl with little real experience of the world?

If anything strikes a chord, send me a pm. :)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0