Vampire: The Masquerade - DC By Night

Started by Nicolae, March 23, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

My Apprentice is here, by the Council's orders (part of the Apprentice exchange program the Clan has), and only NPC my char needs is her Handler (eg new mentor) Annice Maughn (Ancillae of some influence in DC politics circles) (( And name can be changed if need to be ))

RubySlippers

Quote from: AndyZ on March 24, 2014, 11:42:16 PM
Combat would be involved as a spontaneous physical action.  You really have to exert yourself with all the moving around and such.

And its icky one can get soiled, break a nail, shoes scuffed or oneself hurt anyway the Sheriff and Scourge are supposed to handle security matters like that. She pays her voluntary tax and does her duty reporting unusual activities, and obeying the Six Traditions so she does her bit there are not other obligations one should expect from her.

Now she has a Satanic Orgy to get undressed for care to come?  >:)

kckolbe

Two sexy chars so far (possibly a third), one owns a strip club and the other a has satanic orgies.  Decisions, decisions...
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Florence

I swear, apart from MAYBE the Nosferatu, I've got the least sexual character here xD

Poor Amara's just too busy being awesome :P

-gets to work writing up some info for her-
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

kckolbe

No worries, Finn.  In all my active games combined, I have been in 0 sex scenes.  I like having my character around characters that are sexually stimulating, but I don't go out of my way for my character to enjoy it.  I'm working on a paranoid oracle type, so probably not a lot of action in his future.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Ebb

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on March 25, 2014, 09:56:58 AM
I swear, apart from MAYBE the Nosferatu, I've got the least sexual character here xD

Poor Amara's just too busy being awesome :P

-gets to work writing up some info for her-

"I'm... too sexy for this sewer,
Too sexy for this sewer,
Like a rat on a skewer."

kckolbe

And I'm...too sexy for my clan,
Too sexy for my clan,
Yet I still use my haaaand.

Intro Thread

AndyZ

Whereas I have an entirely different theme song...

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

kckolbe

PMed a first draft.  Progress is being made.

Intro Thread

Nicolae

@VonDoom: I do have a Tremere Regent planned. Her name is Helena Taylor and she advocates maintaining strong ties with humanity. She's a part-time lobbyist and has at least two other childer in the DC Chantry: Cohn Rose and Pieter Van Dorn. If you want her to be your sire (and your Generation is correct), let me know. That would be a good plot hook.
O/O   Ideas

Miroque

Soooo.. if we'r posting Themesongs for our characters....here's Ingrids...

VonDoom

I had some time off on my break during work and put an application together under the assumption that you wouldn't be up for it -- I'll send that over now, but I'm definitely interested, assuming my character is someone she'd embrace at all. It wouldn't be hard to make the necessary adjustments, I think.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Miroque

@Calrond : Have you got time to check my first draft ?

Nicolae

@Miroque: Just did. It's good! Go ahead and post your picture and description.
O/O   Ideas

Miroque

Excelent... (said with my best(worse) mr.Burns imitation).... Working on it...

Question: How long would she have been in US of A then ? (I meen, I have not preferences, but you might have, and that time would be key, to how much I will write out, of how much others know of her at all)

Nicolae

Let's say she's been in the US for at least ten years, so she's integrated into the culture as much as she can.
O/O   Ideas

VonDoom

Augh, I forgot to adjust the introduction text I had written up for my PM. Nevermind that bit about getting some info on the Sire, you already replied to that here, after all. Sorry!  :-[

Edit: Incidentally, yes, I hail from Tremere central IRL, if anyone took a look at my location entry. Shall I extend greetings to anyone?  >:)

O&O

Miroque

Name: Ingrid Schwarzegeist
Description:
Apparent Age: 25, Height: 165cm, Weight: 46kg, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Blond, Demeanor: Sensualist

Ingrid is known servant of Helena Taylor. Miss Taylor makes her do all her common chores in the Elysium events and more that ones she has shown her dominace over her, in more physical way. Ingrid wears leather collar with Tremere clan symbol on it. Ones you get past of her dubious relationship with Regent Taylor and her germanic heritage, Ingrid is good company and great conversationalist.

Special notes:
Alluring appearance (There is nothing fake or physically wrong at her.)
Enchanting Voice (There is just something in her voice, making you love to listen to her.)
Female Tremere (She gets picked on by her peers, so she likes the company of other kindreds.)
Staus 0 (She has not gone througth The Becoming.)

Miroque

I was thinking that Ingrid would be more of an newcomer, as 10 years is not an short time... (and me being non-US, it would give me an excuse not to know eveyrthing whats happening in there)

Nicolae

@Miroque: That works for me too.

@VonDoom: Do you want Helena Taylor to be your sire? Your generation would work for that.
O/O   Ideas

VonDoom

Well, Generation would be easily adjusted, but I guess I'm glad it fits. If you think she'd work as his Sire, I'm all for it!

O&O

Nicolae

QuoteMy Apprentice is here, by the Council's orders (part of the Apprentice exchange program the Clan has), and only NPC my char needs is her Handler (eg new mentor) Annice Maughn (Ancillae of some influence in DC politics circles) (( And name can be changed if need to be ))

@Miroque: Let's instead have her transferring to the DC Chantry at the request of Helena Taylor. Annice Maughn can still be her mentor, but this makes more sense in game.
O/O   Ideas

Miroque

Fine by me, althou Regents rule their chantries by Councils orders... its the NWO baby..pyramid scheme of the Jyhad...gotta love tremeres :)