News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Waiting for approval, looking to roleplay.

Started by Devynn, January 21, 2013, 02:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devynn

Tell me your cravings and I will most likely roleplay them with you.  c:

I'm up for any kind of roleplay, really. I play males and females. :p

Soveliss

Hello!

For non-adult roleplay, I'd like a Special Task Force one-on-one freeform. An international task force made to protect the world from various threats (Think VSSE from Time Crisis). We would play as a two members team, me playing the new nerdy recruit, and you playing whatever kind of hero you want!

Specifics: No magic nor supernatural, just typical action movie stunts. Feel free to go over the top!

You can choose what kind of threats is faced by the Special task force.

My character:

Nathalie Saijyougi

Codename: Ghost in the Machine (Ghost for short).
Height: 1 m 70
Weight: 75 Kg.
Eyes: Left blue, right green.
Hair: brown.
Ethnic: half Japanese.

Abilities:

Computer expert: Can crack just about any database and bypass just about any computer/electronic security.
Chemistry expert: Can create a lots of things from common chemicals.
Improvise: Nathalie can use junk and scraps to create working one shot pieces of equipment.
Stealth: Nathalie can be very stealthy.

Weaknesses

Frail: She just can't take hits.
Weak: Nathalie can't use heavy equipment, and is bad at hurting opponents in CQC.

Background:

Nathalie Saijyougi was a nerd, bullied by her peers and neglected by her parents. She grew up alone and has trust issues. She felt lonely and worthless, and cracked various databases over the years, just to feel like she had some skill. One day, she got too far, and cracked the FBI database while she was aged 15. It caused a panic, and she was arrested. The FBI agents were impressed with her skills with a computer. Word of the teen's exploits reached an international organization, whom proposed her a deal: she would help them fight world spanning threats in exchange for amnesty. She accepted, and received special operative raining. At age 19, she was finally ready, and was actually proud to receive her badge identifying her as a protector of the world. She took on various crime syndicate though her abilities, but they were nothing too challenging. She just had her 21st birthday and is now involved in something big.

Are you up for this roleplay?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.