Partner Search for "Half Love, Half Fear" [NA, Van-E]

Started by Galatea88, August 13, 2008, 02:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea88

Well, I have this vague idea for a strange romance. It's between a dark hybrid male (i.e wereanimal, half-demon) and a human woman. It's kinda based off of InuYasha, if anyone has seen it. I will do an InuYasha game, however it doesn't have to be one. Anyways, the whole idea is that he see himself as a monster or a freak. As the story grows, the two begin to fall in love. Unfortunately, the hybrid comes up with a reason (whether real or made-up) as to why they can't be together. Maybe it'll endanger them or that he thinks she's bewitching him for awhile or something. I'd like the guy to remain aloof and distant for awhile though. It's going to be a struggle for them to get together. I am willingly to play either role. As for the setting and the rest of the story, I am willing to work with my partner on that. My main focus is simply the romance between the two characters.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

SecreT

A game of love and romance, with many twist and struggles on long term.
Let me tell you that it has truly catch my interest...
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Galatea88

Yay! Really? I have been trying to have this game for almost forever. How would you like to work this?
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

SecreT

That, my lady, is something we rather discuss at another place
Forwarding a PM
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

AlexanderSedai

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!    It's time to toss the dice!

On/Off's  /  My Introduction Thread

Galatea88

Sorry, everyone who has been interested. I am not and will not be able to a regular here on E for what looks to be a great while. I'm going to have to put the idea on hold.