[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Elysian Radiance

So since we already have two kitsune in the works, my second is going to be a Fay Incubus. Obviously employed at Amoureux.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Amarlo

I have decided to place my second character on the back burner for now. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AribethAmkiir

Hmmm.... finding the perfect face claim is proving to be a challenge

Amarlo

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on October 20, 2016, 07:26:44 PM

oh god, don't get me started, gurl... D< Lmfao

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cataclysmic Archangel

Agreed.  I know what I like on a partner, of course.  But for myself?

Relikai

bubby

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 20, 2016, 07:28:45 PM
Agreed.  I know what I like on a partner, of course.  But for myself?

*Thinks a certain werewolf is a pretty good choice*

Elysian Radiance

Have you used Christa's model thread?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134251.0

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: bubby on October 20, 2016, 07:32:22 PM
*Thinks a certain werewolf is a pretty good choice*

I've heard a few people agree with you.  He does well as a hulking alpha savage, doesn't he? :)

bubby

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 20, 2016, 07:35:01 PM
I've heard a few people agree with you.  He does well as a hulking alpha savage, doesn't he? :)

>:)

Yes... yes he does.  Tom Hardy is also a good choice for this. *Sagenod*

Chreestafer

So thus far, as I haven't had fully functional time to sit my bloody arse down to write up a useful character sheet.  I have that my character, who is named Kyler Bishop, is unknowingly an "Awakened" believing he is a full blooded human being.  He is a hunter by trade, doing such behind the scenes prior to the Seelie's full frontal arrival on earth.

I'm laying face claim to this model.  not sure whom he is but I've used his photos before.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 20, 2016, 10:59:49 PM
So thus far, as I haven't had fully functional time to sit my bloody arse down to write up a useful character sheet.  I have that my character, who is named Kyler Bishop, is unknowingly an "Awakened" believing he is a full blooded human being.  He is a hunter by trade, doing such behind the scenes prior to the Seelie's full frontal arrival on earth.

I'm laying face claim to this model.  not sure whom he is but I've used his photos before.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-points to the name on the picture- Googled just to be sure. He's Weston Boucher.

Chreestafer

*palm into face* stupid me!

I chalked the name up to just the photographer haha
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Relikai

For the Amoureux, should be incoming bar a few touch ups if needed,
Your Hostess

bubby

bubby

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 21, 2016, 05:00:55 PM
*trips*

*Does and awesome ninja flip-dee-doo thingy, launches of a wall onto his head and gnaws on his dome*

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 08:08:32 PM
Hot damn, that makes three kitsune! We should start a club or something! Maybe I'll go a different direction with my guy though. On that note, if you're looking for employment, Elaenore's Bordello Amoureux is always recruiting new talent.

I'll have to keep that in mind as my sheet comes along... I did see my Kitsune as part of a band, using shapeshifting abilities to shift into members of different bands. Like becoming Rob Halford for a Judas Priest set?

So many ideas right? Going through the same thing, but I think I've finally figured it out after pouring over pictures.... I'm going to face claim Ji-In Cho for my Kitsune.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I've never been a fan of Nekos and Kitsune.

... says the werewolf.

Wispyr

Seelie

Fay

Kindred

Awakened

Human

The Conclave

The Circle

The Assembly

-

Player     Character     Face Claim     Gender     Sexuality     Race     Faction     Inspiration     Notes
01. WispyrEydis NiequistMini AndenFemaleHeteroflexibleSeelieThe ConclaveValkyrieLooking for former 'purifiers' as associates/subordinates; former lover; human hero
02. Saphir?Shanina Shaik????Merfolk-
03. Elysian RadianceElenore TorneauNatalie DormerFemalePansexualSeelieThe CircleVampireLooking for some type of thrall/child; employees for her house of debauchery
04. AmarloZhia NavarroTatiana GilFemaleHeterosexualHuman---
05. Orange Marmalade???????-
06. Chresstafer???????-
07. Aya???????-
08. Relikai?Yuki KashiwagiFemaleHeterosexualHuman---
09. ArcannyxLyonisJason MomoaMaleHeterosexualSeelieThe CircleWerewolf-
Wyatt RamseyAdrian PaulMaleHeterosexualHuman---
10. Dominique?Melissa Clarke?????-
?Charlie Hunnam?????-
11. bubbyAnishal SilverisNea DuneFemaleHeterosexualSeelieThe AssemblyDragon-

An updated list with all characters that have been received thus far. We've got tons, and tons of room yet.

Dominique

I'm not really sure how to go about this yet - I can't really find any inspiration for a male character (mostly because I never ever write male characters ::) ) and the game is currently so female heavy that I'm a bit reluctant to add another to the list. Life's a bit hectic at the moment but I do want to create a decent character, I just can't find the peace and quiet to come up with one. :(

Cataclysmic Archangel

@wispyr - your tracker is pretty off in the bits about race and faction at the top.  Just saying.  Also, check your PMs?

@Dom - ya know, I didn't even realize that until now.  Fuck, I'm it, aren't I?  Woohoo!  party for ME!   >:)

bubby

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 22, 2016, 05:10:31 AM
@wispyr - your tracker is pretty off in the bits about race and faction at the top.  Just saying.  Also, check your PMs?

@Dom - ya know, I didn't even realize that until now.  Fuck, I'm it, aren't I?  Woohoo!  party for ME!   >:)
I'll have a guy too! At some point lol