News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Updated Ideas! Searching for [M] who want to play! :)

Started by Peachie, February 29, 2012, 07:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peachie

Hello! Glad you have stumbled upon my requests.

Please read my ons and offs and make sure we are on the same page before PMing me with a request... Thanks!

I'm craving a fantasy medieval role-play where elves, dragons, and griffins roam the land. I just re-read the Eragon series, so I'm in a bit of a fantasy, medieval mood. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
One idea I have is where griffins are considered rare, with only two known throughout the kingdom. One happens to 'belong' (you can't really OWN a griffin) to a rogue young woman. Her family was killed by the current king's army who invaded and pillaged their town. She barely escaped, and hid amongst a cave that surrounded her village. There is where she found the griffin she travels with today. I'm thinking your character can work for the king, who she despises among all else, sent to capture the griffin. However, he doesn't realize that the griffin's companion is a beautiful, strong-willed woman who does not come lightly. We can start the adventure with him and his guards chasing after her, but eventually she is captured. Though the young woman hates the man holding her hostage, she is instantly attracted to him due to his witty comments and handsome body. We can decide how this plays out... not really looking for non con here, but then again, my moods seem to change...  more interested in seeing how a romance may blossom when it is least expected.

TAKEN - With Dizzi

Now, I am no history buff, so I may need a partner with a little bit of knowledge of our past. I'd like to do a roleplay set back in the time where slaves were common. This would take place in the south, and my character would be a typical southern belle. Blonde hair, blue eyes, wealthy, with many, many slaves on their large estate. I have a couple ideas:

Forbidden Love: Though she grew up wealthy, she is still compassionate, and when she sees her father about to punish a black man about the same age as her, she begs for him to stop. Her father ignores her pleas, and whips him along with locking him up for a week. She sneaks down into the damp, dark cellar and helps heal him and feed him. How he reacts to her kindness can be up to you: he can either accept her thoughtfulness gratefully, or treat her disdainfully, with snide remarks and sneers. I'm more interested about this turning into a forbidden romance, but some sex will be involved. We can discuss the details further.

TAKEN - With Wyatt

Legend of Zelda: Really craving a role-play based off of this picture. I'm the most familiar with Ocarina of Time, so perhaps we could do something in this setting. I have a couple ideas to toss around, involving bondage and/or romance. However, I would like this role-play to be long term, and would like some heavy romance involved. If you think you are up for the part, please PM me so we can discuss the details furthur! :)

TAKEN - With Sabre

Modern, Hot Tennis Coach: I have an idea where we have a mother and daughter that both go to the same university. The mother is the nurse at the on campus doctor's office, and the daughter is an undergrad student. Both are extremely hot, the mother in her late thirties, but looks mid-twenties. (Will find a pic later) The daughter is early twenties, and very sexually active. There is a new tennis coach. He is in his late twenties or early thirties, and the daughter immediately begins to lust for him. She is one of the top tennis players at the school, and she attempts to seduce him. However, he isn't interested, and when he gets hurt during practice one day, he winds up talking to the mom and asking her out. However, once the daughter finds out, she does all she can to get him, no matter if it eventually hurts her mom. NOT interested in incest, and would like this to be more heavily romance when it comes to the mom and the coach. However, it is entirely up to you if he falls for the daughter's advances, though when he meets her mom, decides he wants nothing to with the daughter.

TAKEN - With Kenneth

Peter Pan:

#1) I'd like to do a role-play based off of this Disney movie. Captain Hook becomes obsessed with Wendy as she continuously visits Peter Pan over the years. He kidnaps her, and either gives him to his men to use as they will, or he is overly possessive of her. This may be more of a one-shot story, unless you are willing to play Peter Pan also to come rescue her. - OPEN

#2) Captain Hook kidnaps Tiger Lily in order to lure Peter Pan. However, he realized how attractive the Native American princess is and decides he might like having her around permanently. Again, this could simply be a one-shot, but PM me to discuss it more. - OPEN

Spiderman (Or any other superhero!): Really am craving something to do with spiderman, or any of the Marvel super heroes. Could do an X-men role-play, batman, etc. However, I would prefer playing the damsel in distress, or perhaps a villainess. For the X-men, maybe a professor/student pairing would be fun. Anyways, please PM so with your ideas so we can work out a plot! -

Greek God(s): Just watched the movie Immortals the other night, and am really intrigued to try out a role-play set in ancient Greece. My idea is mainly based off the movie...

A beautiful girl is born to a small town with the strange ability to manipulate water. They believe she is a goddess, though she is in fact, a demi-god or half-god. Her father was Poseidon, her mother a beautiful, mortal woman that entranced the god. However, this woman knows that if she loses her virginity, she would lose her powers. A man set out to conquer the world learns of her mysterious powers and kidnaps her in the night, stealing her away from life as she knows it.

Though mainly non-con, I really, really want to play out the fact that no matter how bad the man wants her body, he cannot have her in that one way, or she would lose her power. This can be strictly non-con, or even tie in some romance, where the girl begs him to take her virginity. Would he give away his dream of his rise to power just to have sex with this one woman he can't have?

OPEN

Game of Thrones: I've only watched a few episodes of the first season on HBO, but I have read all the books. Preferably like to do a story at the end of the first book. I want adventure and romance, but don't really have any ideas yet! PM me please! - OPEN

Guardian Angel: An angel is sent to Earth to prove herself worthy of the gods...

An angel is cast from the skies above to provide guidance to a man that the gods deem important. She isn't told why, only who, and must guide him in the right path. I'm open to this being set in ancient greece, and perhaps our guy to be a fallen hero. Maybe he's been pushed around so much, he gives up and is starting to lead a sinful life (ie. sleeping around, getting into fights, stealing, etc.). Miss Angel here is sent to provide him guidance back to the hero the gods know he can be in a time of crisis. We can talk about several monsters (or bandits, etc.) that he must face. She has strict orders for no physical contact, but can she resist his masculine physique and advances?

This is a vague story line, so PM me so we can discuss it further!

TAKEN - With Lord of Shadows

Peachie

Peachie

Updated 03/06/12. Added fantasy, medieval role-playing idea.

Peachie

Peachie

Peachie

Peachie

Peachie

Peachie

Updated 04/21/12 Added some new plot ideas and pics! :)

Peachie

KennethNoisewater

I would be very interested in your tennis coach role if it is still available.