U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Sorcha

banned for not being in the parlor with me. And don't tell me you're not here. I don't see you on that table. :P
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

It wasnt at the ready! I had to set it up! Now do you plan to join me, or do I have to catch you? ;) Both would be fun, I'm sure...

Banned for disparaging my massage skills

And you had your massage for today  >:)
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Merry Gentry

banned for thinking you catch me so easily  ;D
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mistress Sorcha

banned for thinking he can't catch you.

And Shadowsteel, you're banned for not allowing me more than one massage per day. Does that mean I have to stay here past midnight to get another one?

Shadowsteel

of course not, Sorcha. But would you begrudge the others first?

Banned for giving away that Im speedy. You may have to tieher up first

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Mistress Sorcha

I suppose not...

banned for having not already given the others massages!

Shadowsteel

well I keep having to ban you! Its making it hard to catch her!

starts chasing Gentry

^Banned for making it hard to catch Gentry

Mistress Sorcha

banned for chasing Gentry!

*sits back and cackles* "U R Banned!": the topic where everything happens, but nothing gets done!

Shadowsteel

Banned for conflicting instructions. Telling me to, banning me for it, then stopping me from it?

Mistress Sorcha

banned for not knowing exactly what I'm thinking. *smirks*

Shadowsteel

Banned for knowing what IM thinking

Mistress Sorcha

banned for....being tall! T_T

Merry Gentry

banned for being a mistress ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mistress Sorcha

banned for not being on the Mistress' lap.

Shadowsteel

banned for banning a mistress

Merry Gentry

banned for using my banned post  :P

Shadowsteel

banned for attempting to use that as a ban excuse

Jade

Banned for banning a lady.

Shadowsteel

banned for a nonspecific ban excuse.

thirteenhearts

banned for banning too many people!   ;)

Shadowsteel

banned for having too many hearts

thirteenhearts

banned for jealousy over hearts

Shadowsteel

Is banned because he's attempting to be link

Jade

Banned for addressing the lady as a 'he'.

Mistress Sorcha

banned for having a pretty avatar picture. :-)