My Little Role-play Corner (F for M / or F) Updated 9/20/18

Started by Scarletta, September 20, 2012, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarletta

Hello everyone!

I'll be adding more role-plays throughout the next few weeks!

Welcome to my little corner where I like to post dozens of different RP's that have been on my mind. Please take the time to read anything listed below that appeals to you. As always I’m more than happy to take suggestions if you might not be interested in one of the plots listed below. My goal at the end of the day is to ensure we both have fun writing a story together.

To keep things simple I like the following:
Romance
Smut
Impregnation
Mistaken Identity
Reluctance / Non-Consent.

I dislike:
Scat
Watersports
Mutilation

Of course if it’s not listed feel free to ask and I’ll tell you how I feel about a particular topic.

Selfish Story, Most Desired Plot

Disturbing Ambitions [Impregnation / Romance / Drama / Incest]

At first the husband was disgusted by the idea. The thought of a mother and son becoming intimate was a massive turn off. However, slowly the idea began to stick and soon he wanted nothing more than imagine his beautiful wife and strapping young son to become more than an ideal. Slowly he poked at both of them only to find neither was receptive to such ambitions, but he wouldn't give up so easily. An idea came to mind, his wife was a fan of sensual role-play and his son was looking for a new fling. What if these two 'matched' by chance on an online messenger? Multiple accounts later and the ability to observe the chat and his ambitions are almost where he thought they might never reach. As if nothing could go wrong they kick things off with a hoot and sparks quickly fly. With his dream achieved the husband soon realizes he needs to pull the plug before they discover the truth. However he's horrified when his son suggests meeting at a local masquerade club in the evening, and his wife agrees. Rushing to try and prevent a catastrophe, the husband can only hope he can intervene before they discover, or engage in an irreversible accident of mistaken identity.
Interest: *****

Match Made in Heaven [Impregnation / Cheating / SciFi]

In the not so distant future a major discovery revolutionized the romance industry. It's called 'Comparability, Mind and Body'. Sign up for a service and see who's in you're area that fits you perfectly. The limitations on the distance is up to you. The first portion of the service is for the mind, it looks for someone who's perfectly fit to have conversations with and feel comfortable around for the rest of your lives. The second portion of the service is for the body and finds someone who fits not only your tastes but will be a perfect match physically in the bedroom. The only downsides to the service are the hundreds of lawsuits pending regarding the 'body' match. Hundreds of families claiming that the matches were too good to be true, and in some cases caused major issues with the lives of their loved ones. Accusations of sexual addiction to one-another, lack of caring for responsibilities, matched couples would often have sex without bothering to use and sort of contraceptive due to their need to be together. Hundreds of people who escaped their partner described the experience as sexual bliss and an uncontrollable addiction. It was intriguing yet horrifying to the public. Even though such was a fear the service gave a disclaimer that finding a perfect match was so rare it was impossible. It was further indicated that the matches from the lawsuits we're all considered near=perfect in the 98% ratio.

With that the story revolves around a loving married wife, her husband, and two children. The husband and wife decide to sign up for the service and see where they rank together. The discovery, an average match for body, and above average for mind. That was it, over and done, they had their fun. However, the wife can only stare at her phone horrified the next day when she finds an alert on her phone saying she's a lucky winner and the fourth member on the site to have a perfect 100% match. However she can only stare at the screen in horror when she see's the name.

For note I'm open to having the male YC be almost anyone, relative or not. I'm also interested in trying SelfRP on this plot, Pm me if you have any questions on that.

Selfish Story, Sought After Plot

Misunderstandings [Sharing / Impregnation / Cheating]

Wanting to spice up his sex life, Matthew begins to roleplay with his wife Dawn about her having sexual intercourse with his bestfriend Robbie, who also happens to be her co-worker. Matthew's wife had never fancied Robbie, and the whole situation becomes more uncomfortable at the fact Robbie has had feelings for Dawn for a long time. As the months go on, the situation becomes more challenging for Dawn as her weekly sex routine involves roleplaying sex with Robbie while at work she's assigned as his partner for all duties. What will Dawn do as the tension rises and Robbie hints at his attraction to her and even playfully at the idea of them having an affair.
[Names can be changed]

Stories of Romance

War Hero [Romance]

A sniper team consists of two individuals, a spotter and the sniper. He was the best sniper of his generation. When his old partner is injured and shipped home his team is merged with the best spotter of her generation. She seeks the targets and he blows them away. But what happens when the two become stranded behind enemy lines for weeks at a time with no communication. Tension will ensure these two hotheaded partners. (can be modern or science fiction)
Interest: ***

Timing is Everything [Swinging and Swapping / Impregnation / Drama / Romance]

Two couples have been best friends forever, they do everything together. This includes vacations, schemes, and pranks. Both women have been planning for months when their most fertile time of the cycle while come. Right on the date of their next vacation. Wouldn't it be a joy for both women to have children growing up together and going to school together. Both women have taken out all the stops, packing no condoms, off birth control, new sexy clothing. However, the men have also been scheming. The opportunity to turn this vacation into a wife swap has been something both men have fantasized. Little do the men know of the consequences brought about. How harmless could a room mix up be? It's normal to have two couples stay in one room right? It's normal to mistake which bed you sleep in right? It's normal to mistakenly find yourself inside your friend's wife every night, right?

Stories of Incest

What Happens in Vegas [Incest / Impregnation / Non-Consent / Father-Daughter]

She was in her twenties, married, and had two wonderful children. They were in Las Vegas for a family vacation when her father got a bit too tipsy on the strip. Offering to take him to the hotel while the rest of her family went on, the young daughter soon finds her clothes drenched in alcohol much like her father's. Once back at the hotel she quickly showers and tells him to do the same. Now dressing in her mother's clothes and using her mother's perfume, how will the daughter handle her father's surprise attack of confusion thinking his wife is in the room with him. This is a question she'll need to figure out once her father is done holding her face down in the bed and satisfying himself inside her. But she has the next two weeks in Vegas with her family to figure out the whole situation and hopefully avoid an unwanted pregnancy.
Interest: ****

Time After Time [Incest / Impregnation / Reluctance / Father-Daughter]

Her father suffers from alzheimers, the caretaker is taking a vacation for two weeks, who better to care for her own father then herself. With her husband caring for the kids she packed and left for those two weeks to visit her father. However, he constantly suffers from alzheimers and thinks his wife who had passed away years prior is none other than his daughter. She hadn't seen him so happy in years, how far is she willing to go to keep this happiness.

Drunken Mistake [Incest / Impregnation / Mother-Son]

He was supposed to have the house to himself all week, however his girlfriend decided to leave him mid alcoholic binge. With his mind in a rage he drinks the night away and passes out on his parents bed, naked. His mother was supposed to be celebrating a promotion for the week, followed by a trip out of state to a work conference. However a disagreement leads to her being 'let go'. Now instead of celebrating her promotion, she's drinking out of spite with some friends. Soon she's dropped off at her house and finds herself, horny, drunk and pissed as she stomps up to her bedroom. Stripping naked, the young mother is surprised to find a naked male in the darkness of her bed. Believing the man to her her husband she wastes no time in embracing him for intimacy. He would awakin to the feeling of pleasure, his mind thinking his girlfriend had returned apologetic. As the two bodies become one under the sheets, neither would consider the lack of protection to be an issue. Her husband had a vasectomy, and his girlfriend was on the pill. The risk of impregnation would grow with each orgasm, along with the risk of discovery. It was only a matter of time.

Stories of Cheating/Mistaken Identity

Gone Without a Flash [Romance]

With all of humanity suddenly vanishing a young married couple decided to venture through the countryside in hopes of finding survivors. With their closest friend in tow they quickly find as the months pass that they may be the last three left alive. How long can their friend be simply satisfied with his own hands before he wants her. The months will be long and difficult but can the three come to an agreement to keep the peace between them?
Interest: ***

The love of my life [Deception / Romance / SciFi /  Drama]

He'd known his best friend for years, they'd gone to highschool, and then college together. That's when he met the most intelligent beautiful woman ever, and he watched as his best friend married her missing the opportunity by a sliver. Standing idly by he watches as they have children and go through their hardships. He goes through girlfriends and even becomes engaged once, but he can't help compare these women to his best friend’s wife. One day a proposition, through by luck he manages to take over his best friends body whenever they both sleep. Will he slowly convince his best friend's wife to fall for him? Is this his chance to have the woman of his dreams? Or destroy everything that they all have?

Going Beyond Expectations [Innocent / Accidental / Impregnation / Condom-Breaking / Sharing]

He's at the brink of a meltdown, his wife had left him, taken everything, and ruined his future and credibility. The only people who knew the truth was his close friend Davis and that man's wife Sarah. With nowhere to go and no chance at redemption he can only find comfort with Davis and Sarah until he can get back on his feet. However the last few years have been a dryspell and Sarah is like a siren begging to be ravaged. But he's a good man and would never do such a thing. But one day Davis spots the way he looks at Sarah and realizes how long the issue of sexual tension has been ongoing. With some convincing Sarah begrudgingly agrees to a one time arrangement, that will never be spoken about again. However, everyone begins to get cold feet when both Davis and Sarah see that their friend is packing a monster in his pants. But the real question everyone begins to ask is can Sarah fit such a massive monster? Can Sarah go though with such an act? If she does her body will never be the same again...
(Names placeholders)

Accidental Affair [Impregnation / Accidental Cheating]

Audrey and Matt were a happily married couple. Robert and Tracy were much the same. Both couples had been close friends for years, and their kids would often meet up for play dates. While Matt and Tracy would work together traveling, Audrey and Robert found themselves caring for their respective children at home. Everything was going perfect, both couples faithful and never considered the thought of cheating. However, what happens when one of Matt's dissatisfied co-workers decides to try and ruin Matt and Tracy's home life by trying to fake evidence that Matt and Tracy are having an affair, and pregnant, when the truth being no affair has ever occurred and Tracy plans to surprise Robert about her pregnancy. Miscommunication and bad luck lead to both Robert and Audrey becoming furious at the whole situation, believing their partners to be cheating. Hotheaded tempers lead Audrey and Robert to starting their own pregnancy affair out of spite. However what will the two couples react when the truth comes out?
Names can be changed. Placeholders.

Stories of Non-Consent

Paying Rent [Non-Consent / Reluctance / Impregnation / ]

A happily married couple is living the dream, the husband works nine to five at a high paying firm while the wife stays home all day enjoying the luxuries of being a 'trophy wife'. So what happens when the husband takes a severe loss in pay and the debt begins to spiral them both down out of control. The wife receives a knock on the door one-day from the landlord reminding her of the overdue payment. Deciding maybe she can seduce the older man the wife finds herself unable to convince him to look the other-way on the late rent. With hope almost lost the landlord offers a deal, payment in the form of sexual services. Once a week when no rent is payed. Everything would have gone well if the condom hadn't broken. Or was it sabotaged?

Stories of Rape

One Easy Payment [Forced / Impregnation / Rape ]

An opportunity was rare in the company he worked for, but an executive position was available. With it came, fame and fortune beyond his wildest dreams. The money would drag him and his family out of debt forever and into a life of luxury. However his boss planned to promote somebody else unless the husband could offer something that was gratifying beyond imagination. The offer the boss wanted was the husband's wife for a single night of passion. She had always denied his advances, displayed her disgust of his interest and appearance. She would be impossible, and with the conditions was a bare experience to include a chance of conception between his wife and CEO boss. The husband knew his wife would never agree, she was a prude and faithful. She would never agree to such a travesty, such a risk. However when the boss asked the husband of his decision all he could do was smile and say she would arrive. He would have to trick his own wife, she may never forgive him. But if she did they would be filthy rich for life. However little did the husband know that the moment his boss was between his wife's legs her addiction would consume her.

Misc Tales

Whoops Broke Again!. [Impregnation, Cheating, Swinging, Tricking]

He had one fetish that he always loved to act on. Breaking condoms, losing condoms, removing condoms. It didn't matter. The fact that the condom failed would give him the most powerful orgasms ever. He could care less what happened to the women he was with after he unleashed his seed inside them. Whether they got pregnant or not. But more often they would become pregnant. He started small, swinging with close friends, soon wives he could convince to have an affair, even on occasion the young college girl who is simply looking for a safe good time. Shall we follow this man through his many exploits as he takes advantage of carless women and their misplaced trust.

Groundhog Week [WAY TOO MANY]

It was seven days before he would reset and everyone else would forget about what happened. Time would travel back and he found himself living the same seven days over again. He had tried various things throughout the week. However his newest item on the agenda was to fuck his friend's wife.

Please know I'm PM'd quite often by people about the same roleplay, I do a first come first serve basis and make a que with a maximum of three encase things don't go well. (I'll tell you if I've been messaged before and what happens from there)

If you message me please try and quote my messages, I do the same. Also let's try and settle on something quickly. I've lost a few PM's because I kept discussing with a partner small details over the course of a month. Which is a bit unfortunate.

Please once again understand I do disappear from time to time for extended period. I'll try to message you before I leave and once I return. I know I've not been good about this and even sometimes not replied to messages. I hope you understand and forgive me.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!  ;D

-Scarletta
Nothing to see here! Move along!

Wajin

Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Scarletta

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on September 20, 2012, 02:32:55 PM
Do you have a preferred era you want this to take place in? Or is that up for debate? I'd myself love to do a Star Wars in either the Cold War era, or just post-order 66 Empire era

Time Era is not an issue, I love The Old Order, Cold War, Separatist movement, Clone wars, Rise of The Empire, and post order 66.

I'm familiar with all if not I'll look into it more.  :-)

Wajin

:D Awesome! are you willing to forego a little lore? make OC's that are not entirely true to the lore for example a Jedi, or pair of Jedi surviving order 66, going into hiding somewhere far away
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Scarletta

Yes that would be fine, I was referring more to using lore as a guide line, anything OC that's not too insane is perfectly fine. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss more!  :-)

Scarletta

Updated all the information from my previous interests to represent my new cravings.

Went from Star Wars to Domination :P Oh my what a jump! Hehehe

Scarletta

Changed the theme I'm looking for back to Star Wars, only looking for one to two roleplays max.

Pm me if interested.

Scarletta

Hate to post again however I've changed my list again and added two cravings to the list!

Scarletta

Updated again, removed two cravings, added four new ones.

Scarletta

Complete update, with two new story ideas.

Scarletta

Another update with new stories! Check em out!

Scarletta

Scarletta

Added three new topics, removed three. Looking for some new partners, getting back in the saddle!

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
Behold my O/O

Scarletta

I've added two new plots and cleaned things up a bit.

Scarletta

Updated again, added two new short plots and one long plot, added a secret Easter egg on the initial post.

Scarletta

TONS OF NEW PLOTS!

Changed some of my information and added basic O/O's

Scarletta

Updated once more with several role-plays removed and a few added.

Scarletta

Removed one role-play as I'm in talks about starting it. Adding more shortly!

Scarletta

Scarletta

Scarletta

Scarletta

I added two new plots and removed some old ones. :)

Scarletta

Four new plots
-War Hero
-Overstepping a Boundary
-Slavery or Freedom
-That stupid old bet

Added Meh section

Closed two roleplays

Scarletta

Updated with six new plots. Please note I do go for several months on business.