Tokken Prodigy Academy REBOOT (Anime/hentai game)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 11, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

The Tokken Schooling Program

There exists a school for the brightest boys and girls of their generation.  It's doors have been open for a proud hundred years, established with the best of intentions (and incredibly generous donations).  The greatest prodigies the country has ever known, all  to be placed under one roof.  The worlds youngest and most promising mathematicians, musicians, artists, athletes, and inventors: all interacting and working off one another.   

Thoughts and Hopes in relation to character creation:

Prodigy type:  The main focus here is making it varied.  I am pulling a little bit from Dangan Ronpa here in the sense that your character can be ANY kind of prodigy.  Yes, there are prodigies in art and music, but why CAN'T there be a prodigy in writing, or in baseball, or in fashion?  Have fun with it.  I want there to be as many different types of prodigies represented as possible.  So at least when we start out, I would rather that we get a good mix before doubling up.  For example, if we already have one art prodigy who specializes in sculpting, I'd rather we try out some new things before having another art prodigy who specializes in water colors. 

Country of Origin:  I love the idea of making this game as widespread globally as possible.  Characters can have multiple backgrounds for their characters from their parents, however, I do request that your characters have lived in one place permanently. So for example, if a character is half Japanese and American, please choose one of those places from their heritage to be from.

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance

Sexual Orientation

Prodigy Type:

Personality: 

Country of Origin:

Background:

Sexual Preferences:

Extra:

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: 

Dislikes:

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:

After you have finished your profile, please post it in the recruitment page here for Mods to inspect it to be approved, or if aspects need to be changed!

Rules:

1. Be respectful to yourself and other players.  This is a game.  We should be having fun.
2. No god-moding.  This is a game with characters who are incredibly gifted in one specific category, but even in that catagory they aren't gods.
3. OOC chat should only take place in the OOC.
4. 1 post a week minimum, but if you need to take a leave of absence just inform the group and its fine
5.  Quality writing.  I expect a two paragraph minimum.  MINIMUM.

Other:
The game would start on the first day of the first year of schooling, so most characters would likely not know each other personally.  It makes a lot of sense for them to have heard of one another however. They would all have been sought out for the program (there is no way of actually applying.  You have to be chosen) but acceptance is completely voluntary.

List of Prodigies Taken

Leki

Hmmm, well I'll express tentative interest in this for the time being.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first run through of Tokken up until the point I felt things were irreversibly going down hill...
Though I'm not sure if that was because of the cast, plot, or the GM at the time. (RIP Sephora, god bless her soul)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on September 11, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
Hmmm, well I'll express tentative interest in this for the time being.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first run through of Tokken up until the point I felt things were irreversibly going down hill...
Though I'm not sure if that was because of the cast, plot, or the GM at the time. (RIP Sephora, god bless her soul)

It could have been because a lot of us had so many plots that we all wanted to do, so I'm gonna try to make it so that we have a bit of a schedule going on, with some plots during the times we RP normal days and such.

If anyone is willing to help out, that would be great. D:

I'm thinking of looking for a co-GM just to be safe in the future.

Sephora

Quote from: Leki on September 11, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

I AM NOT DEAD. 

Leki

Quote from: Sephora on September 11, 2017, 03:32:15 PMI AM NOT DEAD YET.
Fixed~
I just thought I'd get in early and wish you the best in the after life <3
I suppose I'll leave my bullying of Sephora there...
But I'm curious as to whether you'll be gracing this roleplay with your presence :P

@Tokyo
Hmm it's pretty hard to determine what it was that I enjoyed.
Like any other group roleplay there were a lot of things I absolutely loved, and other aspects I wasn't overly fond of.
I personally liked the player-fueled progression of the first run through though, so hopefully that'll be occurring again.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding, but as a statement of preference;
I'm not really fond of the idea of multiple threads. Generally I only keep up with one (maybe two) IC threads at a time, and anything else just gets ignored. Sure it allows for increased creativity... at the expense of diluting everything else >_<
I personally think the issues was less about opportunity, and more about things scattering around too much and fraying out with OoC drama :P
Just my thoughts though, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop.

pdragon

I'd be interested in giving this another go, probably with a different character.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

FeveredDreams

Hows the game feel about trans people or other non-binary characters?
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

Tokyorose627

Quote from: FeveredDreams on September 11, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Hows the game feel about trans people or other non-binary characters?

Completely fine with non-binary characters! All genders are accepted for the game! :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on September 11, 2017, 03:51:48 PM
I'd be interested in giving this another go, probably with a different character.

Awesome!
Quote from: Leki on September 11, 2017, 03:50:02 PM
Fixed~
I just thought I'd get in early and wish you the best in the after life <3
I suppose I'll leave my bullying of Sephora there...
But I'm curious as to whether you'll be gracing this roleplay with your presence :P

@Tokyo
Hmm it's pretty hard to determine what it was that I enjoyed.
Like any other group roleplay there were a lot of things I absolutely loved, and other aspects I wasn't overly fond of.
I personally liked the player-fueled progression of the first run through though, so hopefully that'll be occurring again.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding, but as a statement of preference;
I'm not really fond of the idea of multiple threads. Generally I only keep up with one (maybe two) IC threads at a time, and anything else just gets ignored. Sure it allows for increased creativity... at the expense of diluting everything else >_<
I personally think the issues was less about opportunity, and more about things scattering around too much and fraying out with OoC drama :P
Just my thoughts though, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop.

I do agree about some of the Ooc drama that occurred, but we'll do our best to make sure that it doesn't interfere with the RP. :3

Kathyan

Interested in this, I do wonder what's the goal of the RP or is this fully sandbox. And I'm thinking playing a prodigy in acting ^^

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Kathyan on September 11, 2017, 06:51:18 PM
Interested in this, I do wonder what's the goal of the RP or is this fully sandbox. And I'm thinking playing a prodigy in acting ^^

The game will mostly be sandbox, with plots and events planned out by myself and other players. :D

I'll be making a character profile very soon to give people any example, so by then people should be good to make their own and make connections for when the time comes.

Tokyorose627

Here is my own character, so feel free to use this as a template to know how exactly the profile should go, as well as ask any questions if people are confused. :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Mallory Kansho

Prodigy Type: Costume Design/Fashion

Personality: Right from the get-go, Mallory is a sociable and outgoing girl, with tons of energy and friendly charm with bunches to spare. She's kind and friendly to people, wanting to get to know others and make new friends, and is willing to help others when they need something. There are some times where Mallory can seem a bit too rambunctious or energized, but that's simply because of her excitement towards making new friends and seeing new things, only because where she lives is not as exciting as most places. On some days, you can see her have loads of energy, but that doesn't stop her from taking a breather to have a calm and relaxing day to herself, or even having a lazy day and sleeping in all day! It all depends on how she feels, but be forewarned, if anyone messes with her or tries anything, she's a ticking time bomb ready to hit back just as hard, and then some! All in all, she's a kind and caring girl with loads of passion and excitement towards what she wants to do, and nothing's going to get in her way, no matter what!

Country of Origin: Japan

Background: Rather then having the exciting and amazing life living in the heart of Tokyo when she moved with her parents, Mallory actually ended up in the real areas of Japan when she moved, with little to no technology, and having to commute about two to three hours just to even get close to the city life. Despite that, Mallory was always an interested and fascinated girl when it came to the beautiful and amazing designed kimonos that would be made by her mother in the shop her family owned. As a child, she would always have fun with picking out patterns and getting to choose them for her mother when she was sewing, and after a few lessons and some time in school, Mallory began to even help her mother when she went into Junior High.

It was then that her passion for designing clothes came to be, along with some interests in making cosplay from anime that she watched on some occasions.

With a goal in mind, Mallory poured all of her energy into making costumes, with blood, sweat, and tears ((None of them actually other then tears)) proving her commitment with such a task. With her skills, she helped her school with plays in theater, and even entered in some competitions and won awards that gave her money for scholarships to save up for. As she kept continuing, her skills became more and more honed, with her costumes and outfits becoming more and more detailed and elaborate as time went on. However as she soon later left the house to get her own apartment at the age of 16, she realized that she wasn't going to have enough money for food, her rent, or her supplies for her designing. Becoming desperate, and with no other options due to the legal age of working for teenagers needing to be 18, Mallory began to dabble in online sexual roleplaying for money. Simply writing out scenarios and getting requests to write out scenes with others was giving her good cash, and after some time, and a bit of curiosity and experimenting, Mallorywent farther and decided to try her luck at being an amateur cam girl, blurring out her face and recording herself in one of her costumes that she designed and made. It made a huge hit, and after gaining at least three weeks worth of money for one night, Mallory continued her double life as a cam girl, experimenting with sexual favors and requests to gain enough money for her everyday needs.

Who said that sewing supplies and rent were cheap anyways?

Sexual Preferences: Straight, but is a bit Bi-Curious. Has experimented in all kinds of sexual things, such as toys and self pleasure mostly, but has never actually had sex with anyone before.

Extra: She's become aware that certain students at the school watch her Orange Sapphire broadcasts. Some students have even made small orange-colored sapphire pins to wear in secret, with them being an indentifier of being in her fan club. Mostly boys have been seeing wearing them, but some girls have been seen as well.

Potential plots involving your character?: I'm hoping for a plot where some characters try to contact Orange Sapphire as a dare, or maybe something along the lines of Mallory getting caught by a higher official, like the student council or something like that!

Appearance:

JoanieSappho

I think I'll do someone new this time around, too. Put me tentatively down for a swimmer.
I'll get the sheet in, erm ... at some point. Probably.

FeveredDreams

Relikai

Tokyorose627

JoanieSappho

And my first stab.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Tara Barrington

Prodigy Type: Swimming

Personality: Tara attempts to at least seem like the traditional British lady - calm, collected, practical and reserved yet she's not actually all that good at portraying herself as calm and collected and tends instead to overdo tht particular trait, often coming across as simply cold and unfeeling. She's not entirely sure how to dial this back and, at least to her, this ice queen persona is better than letting her true self out, given what a mess she feels she is at the moment. Always a late bloomer, she's only recently started to  notice others and while it has taken her a while to get to that point her subconscious seems to have dived right in to imagining all sorts of things about the people - mostly the other girls - around her and to Tara it seems better to remain silent and distant than get blushy and talk about people licking her feet like she really wants to.
Of course, bottling all of that up will only last for so long, but she hasn't seemed to realise that yet.

Country of Origin: UK

Background: Born into the sort of family that technically means she could add 'Lady' to the front of her name if she really wanted to, Tara had a fairly easy life to begin with, her greatest difficulties being her studies and the expectations placed upon her to succeed or, failing that, at least do adequately. While her performance tended towards that latter a bit more than the former, Tara found that she had, once again, an easier time of things than most, as people her age seemed to become distracted by each other for reasons that, at the time, escaped her.
The one area where she managed to actually exceed the expectations others had of her revealed itself quite early on in Tara's life - she was a natural in (and under) the water. At first, this was merely for exercise and fun, but her speed, endurance and grace in the water soon drew attention and Tara knew better than to disappoint. Besides, she really does love swimming anyway. Finally having something where her skill counted for more than her family's money, Tara threw herself into her training wholeheartedly, although a long-delayed change in her and a few comments to her (now former) coach made both her and her family glad that Tokken approached them for an entire second set of reasons. Hopefully while off on that quiet and very private island, she can figure out why she keeps thinking these things about other girls and women, things that lead to her getting stuck to her bedclothes during the night and, when she forgets herself, making comments that tend to revolve around licking things.

Sexual Preferences: Uncertain. (Lesbian, with some bisexual leanings)

Appearance:

Nintentoast

heyyyy! I am interested in getting this started back up! I will definitely have to make a new character though however, as I mostly forgot everything about my old one.

Hmm... Is a history prodigy available? Maybe an economic prodigy?
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 12, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
heyyyy! I am interested in getting this started back up! I will definitely have to make a new character though however, as I mostly forgot everything about my old one.

Hmm... Is a history prodigy available? Maybe an economic prodigy?

Yeah a history prodigy is available!

And great job, Soaphie! Aww no teacher this time?

Sephora

Hmm, I think I will participate after all.  <3

Still looking for a co-gm?  :3

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 05:43:20 PM
Hmm, I think I will participate after all.  <3

Still looking for a co-gm?  :3

Yes please! ;A;

Sephora

Perfect!

Then to start with Tokyo: You break one of your own rules you wrote out in the starter game with Mallory.  :p

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Perfect!

Then to start with Tokyo: You break one of your own rules you wrote out in the starter game with Mallory.  :p

Did I? I haven't been able to look at the old profile I made and edit cause I've been in Uni all day. I basically posted the thing in haste and then went to class, which I probs shouldn't have done. Lol

I'll lol it over right now

Leki

Still mulling this over and seeing who/what comes through...
Though with that said, I'd appreciate it if the 'Prodigies Taken' list in the first post was kept up to date.
As it'd truly suck to think up a character (or even worse write it out) only to find the prodigy is the same as someone elses.

I figure the list is more for accepted characters, but I figure something like;
Acting - (Kathyan) [Claimed]
Swimming - Tara Barrington [Pending]
Hagging - (Sephora) [WIP]
Would be nice, a comprehensive list is always nice. *nods*

Sephora

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on September 12, 2017, 10:26:25 PM
Still mulling this over and seeing who/what comes through...
Though with that said, I'd appreciate it if the 'Prodigies Taken' list in the first post was kept up to date.
As it'd truly suck to think up a character (or even worse write it out) only to find the prodigy is the same as someone elses.

I figure the list is more for accepted characters, but I figure something like;
Acting - (Kathyan) [Claimed]
Swimming - Tara Barrington [Pending]
Hagging - (Sephora) [WIP]
Would be nice, a comprehensive list is always nice. *nods*

I haven't made the list yet because I haven't accepted anyone but one person yet.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 10:33:37 PM
I am not a hag!!!

Tokyo!  Leki is bullying me!

Don't worry Sephora, you aren't a hag, don't worry. Lol

pdragon

Name: Ciceron Cueto

Prodigy Type: Botany

Personality: Ciceron is often described by friends, lovingly so, as a professional asshole. He has a sharp tongue, a sarcastic sense of humor, a dismissive attitude to anyone he pegs as bothersome or inferior, and is honestly way too smart for his own good. He is quick to annoy though slow to really anger, more likely to be left in a state of cynical exhaustion than actual rage. Alongside his work in biology he moonlights as an amateur psychologist, and has a tendency to "figure out" people within a few minutes of meeting them, of course with questionable accuracy. He very much enjoys pushing people's buttons just to see their reactions, and one of his favorite hobbies is picking apart other people's logic for doing things. However despite all of his glaring flaws he does have a certain charm, though few actually shoulder past his abrasiveness to find this part of him. He has an endearing passion for his work, and a surprisingly altruistic side. While he'll make sure to gripe and moan about it all along the way he's usually willing to help someone out when they're in need. And while often biting his teases and banter can be good for a laugh or two. Ultimately he's what one would call "an acquired taste", the kind of person about whom friends will say "well yeah he's an asshole, but he's our asshole". Also he enjoys prettying himself up and occasionally dressing in drag, something he flaunts with the utmost confidence, bordering on arrogance.

Country of Origin: Spain

Background: Born and raised in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain (the sherry capital of the world) Ciceron Cueto is the heir of a successful winery. The vineyard where Ciceron spent most of his childhood had belonged to the Cueto family for generations, passed down from father to son, growing in size and production as the years wore on. However in recent decades the family business had slowly begun to decline, plagued by poor yields, depleting soil, and a general dip in quality of their wines, and as sales began to drop they started taking more and more shortcuts, more and more compromises, and the quality and popularity of their product only continued to plummet further and further. That was until Ciceron's father, Dario Cueto, inherited the company, vowing to turn the family's business around for good. He invested greatly into the project, bringing in new workers, new equipment, new fertilizers, but not just that, he also began researching new modern methods of cultivation, forsaking their traditional ways in favor of embracing new knowledge. And of course everything he learned he made sure to pass along to his son Ciceron as well, wanting him to become a great vintner himself one day.

While he may have never shared his father's passion for saving the family business, Ciceron did have his eyes opened to his fascination with plants. He had always enjoyed playing around in the vineyard and helping out in his mother's gardens, but learning about the actual science behind it intrigued him like nothing else. And after learning everything he could about cultivating grapes, he began to branch out and explore broader ideas. By the time he turned 15 he and his father had completely revitalized their vineyard, having crossbred a completely new species of grape perfect for the dry soils of their home land. The notoriety they got from this was enough to earn Ciceron a scholarship to start taking dedicated courses in botany at a university in Madrid, and despite his young age he quickly shot up to the top of his class. It was there that he ultimately caught the eye of Tokken, enticing him in with the promise of an entire island he could turn into his own private garden of eden.

Sexual Preferences: pansexual

Extra:
Always smells like flowers

Has been known to work on and sell "recreational" plants from time to time.

Has knowledge of wine production from his father's vineyard.
Appearance:

full image NSFW

Request Thread

Leki

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 10:33:37 PMI am not a hag!!!

Tokyo!  Leki is bullying me!
Pffft, I never said you were a hag.
I said that your special talent was to act like one.
There is a difference!.... I think?
Plus, there's nothing wrong being a hag even if you were one.
Stop being rude....

Okay I really need to stop xD
Thinking of going with a male character who's talent is in photography.

[EDIT]
Also, is there a proper character template to use, or can we just go with whatever.
Seeing as how the Janelle thing is the first post is only an an example. :/

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on September 13, 2017, 03:06:31 PM
Pffft, I never said you were a hag.
I said that your special talent was to act like one.
There is a difference!.... I think?
Plus, there's nothing wrong being a hag even if you were one.
Stop being rude....

Okay I really need to stop xD
Thinking of going with a male character who's talent is in photography.

[EDIT]
Also, is there a proper character template to use, or can we just go with whatever.
Seeing as how the Janelle thing is the first post is only an an example. :/

Character template as in character sheet? That's in the first post.

Do you mean a post Header and stuff like that?

MelodyCake

@Tokyo
I think what Leki means, is that there is no empty, unfilled character template to make it easier on possible players to fill out, so they don't have to go in and make sure they aren't forgetting to erase and refill something.

@Leki
I know you have been nudging me to join the new rendition of Token, but I am feeling a bit unsure, and unless something rather drastic changes, or something new happens, I don't think I will lean more towards the yes.
I'd love to roleplay with you, Sephora and Joanie again, and despite the fact I know Virgil says he isn't going to join this round, I don't think I will take your bait this time around :P

Leki

Yeah.... no worries MelodyCake, if things don't seem all that appealing to you, it makes perfect sense for you to be reluctant/unwilling. Fortunately for me that's also four strikes, so I'll be withdrawing my interest as well. Good luck with the roleplay Tokyo + Others.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelodyCake on September 13, 2017, 06:53:09 PM
@Tokyo
I think what Leki means, is that there is no empty, unfilled character template to make it easier on possible players to fill out, so they don't have to go in and make sure they aren't forgetting to erase and refill something.

@Leki
I know you have been nudging me to join the new rendition of Token, but I am feeling a bit unsure, and unless something rather drastic changes, or something new happens, I don't think I will lean more towards the yes.
I'd love to roleplay with you, Sephora and Joanie again, and despite the fact I know Virgil says he isn't going to join this round, I don't think I will take your bait this time around :P

Ah ok, I get what you meant! I fixed it to make things easier, but I'm sad that you won't be joining us. D:

Quote from: Leki on September 13, 2017, 07:08:50 PM
Yeah.... no worries MelodyCake, if things don't seem all that appealing to you, it makes perfect sense for you to be reluctant/unwilling. Fortunately for me that's also four strikes, so I'll be withdrawing my interest as well. Good luck with the roleplay Tokyo + Others.

;A;

Nintentoast

Nintentoast

Tokyorose627

Well hopefully we get more player interest, I don't want this to die after I just put it up ;A;

Nintentoast

hmmm.... I think I might know someone who might be interested! I'm not entirely sure though.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 13, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
hmmm.... I think I might know someone who might be interested! I'm not entirely sure though.

No problem! I think we just have to wait for more interest is all.

Nintentoast

Ah! Alright! I was thinking about asking them if they wanted to join beforehand, so I might still anyway!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 13, 2017, 07:50:20 PM
Ah! Alright! I was thinking about asking them if they wanted to join beforehand, so I might still anyway!

Awesome!

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mac84

Ooo, this looks like a good place for "Biscuit-Kun" character from another game!

Perhaps a Mechanical Prodigy.

(Tentative CS)

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart AKA: Biscuit

Prodigy Type: Mechanical Prodigy.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Hetero-Flexible (9/10 he'll go after women, but if a cute enough trap/TG/Femboy appears he may take an interest)

Country of Origin: Southern United States

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old blue jeans and pull on steel toed leather boots. A pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers is what is normally worn up top. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required, He'll be wearing that too. If the right person were to come along and catch his fancy, he may spring for something nicer to wear around her, (or him in the case of a Trap/TG/Femboy)

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light.  Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get noticed for all the work he does around town at the various Automotive, and Mechanical shops that work on Tractors, Diesel engines, Aircraft, etc. More, and more people coming to him to fix their mechanical issues. To Ben, mechanics just made sense. Gear A turns Rod B.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best, though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. To be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any personal interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to  the Academy as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag.

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Offs: Bathroom Play, Humiliation, Bestiality, Pain

Potential Plots involving Character: Always open to ideas, and making friends.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

FeveredDreams

Name:                    Ashley Duval

Prodigy Type:        Fencer/though excels in most forms of bladed combat

Personality:         There seems to two sides to Ashley.  There is the side that most people see,  a shy and timid young woman.  A lot of people might call her reserved,  while more judgmental peers might just decide to call her cold.  Truth be told though in the world of social spheres she's just not that competent.  She's a tad socially awkward when she tries,  coupled with her rather current coming out.  She fears judgment immensely,  so she tends to stick to rather curt answers when she can bring herself to answer at all.  Admittedly there is a bit of arrogance in her,  mostly because of her rather overwhelming skill.  That doesn't often transfer to social situations.  She's often nervous and scared,  some have even called her skittish about contact,  and really she just requires acceptance... and she's really only found it in two place one is her Father the other is with a foil in her hand. Speaking of, than there's the other side.  It's when a blade is in her hand,  gone is all of the timidness replaced by sheer confidence.  There can even be sounds of laughter filling the room coming from beneath her mask as she competes.  Her opponents have called her...  somewhat terrifying,  while she remains calm and controlled,  some have said they've actually gotten the sense that she may actually be “Going in for the kill.”  Admittedly that's when she feels most alive,  but,  until recently it has been the only place where she can vent the rather explosive emotions that are welling up inside of her.  No matter what though,  she seems to have a deep respect for authority.

Country of Origin:   USA

Background:    What can be said about Ashley?  She was raised a military brat,  often jumping from base to base at a moments notice.  Her father was a drill instructor,  probably one of the best in the business particularly when it came to helping his grunts learn close quarters combat.  She didn't mind the moving...  it allowed her to explore the world.  Yet, it did put a damper on her social life.  Kids aren't nice...  kids that are often inducted into their youth in a heavily masculine environment well, they were worse.  It was even harder because Ashley always came off as softer than most...  some might have even said effete. 

It was obvious that she was going to be poked by her peers.  So,  her father...  well decided that the best way to handle just such a situation was to teach her how to defend herself.  At first it started with simple hand to hand defense.  Eventually it moved to knife combat,  but when they were finally stationed more permanently she was enrolled in a private school that had a fencing team and she took to it like a fish to water.  She found herself feeling powerful,  strong...  standing above the rest of her peers.  No one could touch her.

Still though,  she never felt right.  There was always something...  different about her.  Deep in her heart, despite being born a boy...  she always felt that she was a girl.  It was hard carrying that inside,  while her father had been accepting of certain things...  she wasn't sure how he would react.  She kept it inside from the longest time.  Yet,  one day becoming completely overwhelmed she told her parents.  While her mother...  reacted strongly,  snapping saying rather cruel words her father accepted her with a hug.  He told her that no matter what he'd be there for her.  The marriage ended,  but,  she and her father remained as close, if not closer than ever.

She was a bit late at getting brought into the school,  her father had wanted her life to be as normal as possible,  but,  he eventually relented to the schools notices of acceptance realizing it would be the perfect place for his daughter.

Sexual Preferences:   Pansexual.

Extra:   Just to make it 100% obvious Ashley is MtF trans. 

Potential plots involving your character?:  As a character I think Ashley could use some dealing with being pushed into social situations,  perhaps things like parties...  maybe a bit of a pressure to indulge herself in both substances and physical pleasure.  Also,  if there is anyone out there who could challenge her with a foil or blade in hand...   it might be quite interesting.

Appearance:

(Ignore the pointy teeth)

Theme: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOks2HArHf0

Nintentoast

Please forgive the lack-lusterishness of this!! I'm writing it on cell phone!

Name: Samir Nimr

Prodigy Type: Dance, specifically balet/figure skating type of dance, but he is amazing at most kinds of dance regardless

Personality: samir can be very sassy at times, and sweet in others. Sometimes it seems he can switch it on command, but he cannot. He loves small cute animals as well, and will basically worship anything that comes close to resembling one. He will go out of his way to make it seem like he will fight you, but in actuality, he will Wimper and scurry away whenever it looks like something is about to go down. But overall, if you get past his false-bravado, he is very friendly, and accepting. He loves to talk to people. (Might add more later)

Country of Origin: Egypt

Background: Samir was born into one of the richest families in Egypt. He grew up among several other boys, and it was always clear that he wasn't quite as boyish as all his brothers. When his brothers went out to play around in the dirt, or race, Samir would stay inside, and play with dolls, like his sister. But after he grew to the age of 13, he had taken up ballet. He was strangely talented, especially for such a young age, and quickly went on to win most of the competitions in the country. He even went to the olympics as a figure skater at Vancouver! Whatever disappointment his family had in this son who became so girly, was gone. He'd gone to the olympics, and got the gold medal! Who could be disappointed in that? Anyways, that was when he was 14. He continued to do his dancing and everything. As he got older, he started to train himself to talk with a softer, warmer voice, and began wearing feminine clothes, grew his hair out, and got piercings. He now looked exactly like a girl. This caused his family some discomfort, but then he got the invitation to go to this school, and He gladly accepted. He was super excited to see all of the new people!! (If you want to know something else more specific, ask ^^)

Sexual Preferences: bisexual, leaning towards men

Extra: as I said, if there's anything you want/need to know, just ask!!

Potential plots involving your character?: none yet! But feel free to ask!!

Appearance:

For the full image (which contains NSFW) with different hairstyles, and facial expressions, click here!! if you want other pictures, PM me! I can send them!

TotesRider

Nintentoast

Mac84

Tokyorose627

I'll be waiting a bit longer for the game, but if no one else joins, it may have to close. :(

Existno

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 19, 2017, 12:10:15 PM
I'll be waiting a bit longer for the game, but if no one else joins, it may have to close. :(

Erm...by chance could this still be a thing? I might be interested in trying this :o

Tokyorose627

If you’re interested feel free to put in a character sheet, though by the looks of it we may not be getting many people, plus there seems to only be girl characters atm. :(

Existno

Am currently going for a male character, but ain't too sure on what type of prodigy he may be.

pdragon

Umm Rose, We have like 3 male characters and a MtF trans, right now purely female characters are the minority.

Request Thread

Existno

Quote from: pdragon on September 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Umm Rose, We have like 3 male characters and a MtF trans, right now purely female characters are the minority.

These numbers are excluding me

While checking through the posts made, there are 3 male characters, 2 female and a MtF trans. If I did a male character, the female characters would be a slight minority - if I did the opposite, it'll even out. Just a thought.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on September 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Do we? My WiFi has been on the first since I’ve been on the move, so I haven’t been getting any email alerts about other posts. Let me look it up.

Edit: Ah I see. Yeah I saw those posts, but I’ve been so busy that I had skimmed them over. I assumed we had mostly girl characters, because most of our male characters look like girls. >.>

Existno

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 20, 2017, 05:53:43 PM
Do we? My WiFi has been on the first since I’ve been on the move, so I haven’t been getting any email alerts about other posts. Let me look it up.

Edit: Ah I see. Yeah I saw those posts, but I’ve been so busy that I had skimmed them over. I assumed we had mostly girl characters, because most of our male characters look like girls. >.>

I can actually agree that most of male characters do look like girls, it caught me off guard while I counted the Male:Female character ratio.

Also...for the sake of maybe evening out that difference, could it be possible for me to make a female character? Just curious :o

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Existno on September 20, 2017, 06:24:54 PM
I can actually agree that most of male characters do look like girls, it caught me off guard while I counted the Male:Female character ratio.

Also...for the sake of maybe evening out that difference, could it be possible for me to make a female character? Just curious :o

Yeah you can

Mac84

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 20, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

Ben looks like a girl!? O.O!!!

(looks at picture,

Squints Really hard

knock back twelve shots of Tequila)

...Yeah, I think I see what you're talking about.

Just messing with y'all. :p ;D

akirakaneda

May I ask if this RP is still accepting new people?

Tokyorose627

It still is, though with how busy I am, as well as the pace of the recruitment, this idea may have to try again another time. :(

Annie

What? Why I didn't see this recruitment thread earlier?

I want to join back with Nanase!! Please!! D:

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2017, 11:45:50 PM
What? Why I didn't see this recruitment thread earlier?

I want to join back with Nanase!! Please!! D:

Unfortunately not many people wanted to come back, plus the turn out was really small.

For now I'll keep this recruitment to the side until I'm more open to having time to dedicate to this, but for now the idea is put on hold. Sorry Annie. :(

Annie

No problem, Tokyorose! Just send me a pm when you decide to reopen this recruitment thread! ;)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

Same here. Message me when we start up again.

I missed you Annie and missed RPing with you. It's been a while. Looking forward to when we can again.

PS - I forgot to put my sheet up.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Anthony Nasteal

Prodigy Type: Computer Programing & Assembly

Height/Build: 5'10" (177.80) Average

Personality: Anthony is a trickster as he has a tendency to play bad jokes and pranks on friends and enemies alike. He isn't really used to being close to ladies. He doesn't really tend to socialize much in the physical aspects preferring text over talking, simply because he can put his thoughts to words better. As such he tends to jumble his sentences when talking with other people, especially when he gets excited or when he finds someone attractive and it is at it's worst when he has to talk with a woman in real life. Anthony can have a few triggers that can send him into rants such as shows he likes or such but its a figurative minefield right there due to some inner fanboyism. He is also a bit of a caffeine addict, often using such beverages to keep himself awake and alert past normal sleeping hours. Once someone breaks through his shell, he is much more capable of talking to them and feels more relaxed.

Yet despite all of this, when it comes to computers and technology he is calm, and completely sure of himself to an almost frightening degree. Instead of being nervous and giddy he is collected and able to assert dominance easily. But he has a very creative imagination and add in the fact that he is a bit of a closet pervert, he could become quite adventurous if he found someone that can make him come out of his shell. There is a potentially dominant and confident individual underneath if he is put within the right circumstances. Secretly he hopes to break out of his comfort zone and prove he is worthwhile.

Country of Origin: Italy

Background: Anthony never really was the type to be selected from birth to excel at anything. Initially he didn't as his schooling didn't note anything exceptional. It was as if he didn't really concern himself with it and often went out of his way to avoid social contact as best as he could. Didn't help that his childhood had a small bullying problem so he learned not to openly trust people. As a result he grew up pretty introverted and made few friends and actually wound up in several forms of special education. He didn't really hit his stride until he was in junior high school. It was by odd chance that he was assigned to computer labs merely learning how to type but also learning how to use DOS as well. This was where he began to grow an interest in coding and computers.

He would spend most of his free time in the computer labs with the older models, pulling them apart and reassembling them into more efficient machines. Pouring over text and putting into practice codes and commands, eventually working his way up to actual programming. A natural talent in this regard, coding came easily to him. It was this aspect that pulled him up from special education classes and back into mainstream. He hated it but if it allowed him to pursue one of the few things that held his interest it was a fair trade. The point where he drew proper attention was when he entered into a stress test for a leading company in matters of cyber security and cracked the systems in under a few minutes due to how woefully behind they were with programming and updating systems. This was what lead Tokken School to offer an invitation to him in his chosen fields.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

- Appearance -

-Connections-

Connections

-- Character Name: Flavor text on the nature of the relationship and a brief summary on how they met and other interesting in character opinions on the named person.

Anthony's Traditional Schedule

5:00 - 6:00 (Shower and Hygiene, Make Bed, Browse and Breakfast)
7:00 - 11:00 (Math, English, Science, and Elective: Computer Programming and Construction)
11:00 - 12:00 (Lunch)
1:00 - 5:00 (Independent Coding, CyberSecurity Maintenance, Studying)
5:00 - 5:30 (Eat Supper)
5:30 - 7:00 (Gaming)
7:00 - 9:00 (Work on Computer Rigs)
9:00 - 11:00 (Watching Streams, Spying on Webcams)
11:00 (Sleep)

Potential plots involving your character? - Anthony is a social introvert and a black sheep amongst the student body due to his computer expertise. A potential plot of him being dragged through the mud by someone trying to turn him into a patsy for a cyber crime of various natures such as identify theft, stealing confidential files and leaking them into the deep web or using computer skills to leak humiliating secrets of the female student body.

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 20, 2017, 09:29:26 PM
Same here. Message me when we start up again.

I missed you Annie and missed RPing with you. It's been a while. Looking forward to when we can again.

PS - I forgot to put my sheet up.

Missed you too, Hyena! I enjoy RPing with you so, if you have any idea in mind, I'm just a pm away! ;)

Mac84

Hey-O Annie!

I believe you and I worked together on Denai Academy together!

and Useless Water Goddess for the win! XD

Though I'll confess Darkness was my favorite.  O:)

Nintentoast

Awww! Well, I guess it’s fine. I probably will change up my character if the rp actually ends up happening!

But if anyone wants to rp with me, just pm me!! ^_^

Annie

Quote from: Mac84 on October 21, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
Hey-O Annie!

I believe you and I worked together on Denai Academy together!

Hey, Mac! Yeah, we both had characters on Denai Academy. Another game that died too soon. :(

I hope this one gets started one day. I had so much fun in the last one!

Quote from: Mac84 on October 21, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
and Useless Water Goddess for the win! XD

Though I'll confess Darkness was my favorite.  O:)

You know, a Pantyless Goddess just had to be my avatar! XD

I'll leave my character here as a backup. I need to update the pictures, the links are all broken.

Annie

Name: Nanase Kousaka 

Appearance: Nanase is kinda short (156 cm or 5' 1,5"), but she does have a curvy, well developed body for her age. Her bust, specially, often draw attention of her male friends. Her eyes are blue but, in certain light, it can show a hue closer to gray. She always use her silver hair tied up in twintails. Her wardrobe is almost composed of very girlish clothes, with lots of skirts, dresses and tighhighs. She uses no underwear whatsoever, though!

More pictures!!

NSFW pictures!

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, leaning to boys.

Prodigy Type: Math

Personality: Nanase is probably the most trusting, innocent and ditzy person in the world. If she's supposed to steal some candy from a child, she would be the one robbed by the child instead. And later she would tell her misadventure with a smile in face.

The way her mind works isn't so far from an infant. Everything amazes her. The world is a big playground, where she could live many, many adventures. She have a unquenchable curiosity and she's always asking questions about how stuff works. However, she's easily scared and respects authority from elder people (even if the elder in question is just a few days older than her). Nanase have trouble to fit into social customs, because she simply can't understand them.

She does have an amazing proficiency in mathematics. Nanase can make complex operations with big numbers in her mind, pretty much like a calculator. Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, there's no field that hold any mystery for the girl. If it does, she can learn it secrets quickly. Nanase can't develop new theories in math yet, but this is more due to her personality and character than anything else. It's almost like she doesn't have conscience of her own gifted skill and what she can do with it.

Background: Nanase had a pretty common life until her parents became concerned about her childlike behavior. She always had almost perfect grades in math, but, besides that, nothing indicated she was a genius in that area. It was her therapist, a math enthusiast, that first discovered her gift. Oh, and he found nothing wrong with the girl's mind. Counseling her parents to foster Nanase' skills, he indicated the Academy. After an entire year working hard, Nanase made the entrance exam and finally earned her place in the school.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious. Her innocent, carefree demeanor pervades in how she deals with most aspects of her life, even sexual ones. She's a naturist by heart and doesn't have any inch of shame into exposing her body, though she would never do that to seduce anyone. Neither she understands the perverted or reproachful stares she might earn for that. Nanase doesn't know much about sex, since she's still a virgin. In her most deep conception, it's something harmless and fun that very close friends (or couples in love) do. She loves to masturbate and she usually does that fantasizing about getting naked in a very crowded place.

Extra:

• Always refer at herself in third person;
  • Very, very friendly and likable. Almost impossible to get angry with her;
  • Airhead;
  • Very fond of calling her friends in funny ways, mostly using japanese honorifics;
  • Can get very embarrassed in front of someone she does have a crush on.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:

• A plot where one of her closest friends does have a crush on her, but she won't take notice of him until much later (and then she would fall in love with him too). It can be a love triangle of some sorts.
  • Light master/slave play, mostly indulging on those kinks listed on her ONs.

• Teach math!
  • Solving puzzles!
  • Pets!
  • Sweets!
  • Sleep!

Dislikes:

• Bullies!
  • Liars!
  • Sadness!
  • Wake up early!
  • Underwears!

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:

• She sucks pretty bad in teaching math;
  • She's too innocent and easily deceived!

Tokyorose627

ATTENTION!

THIS IDEA IS COMING BACK UP FOR INTEREST!

If any of you would like to play this idea, please voice your opinion and such! Any return in players are welcome, and new players are free to ask questions about the concept! Hope to see more people on here!

JoanieSappho

Tokyorose627

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 14, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
ATTENTION!

THIS IDEA IS COMING BACK UP FOR INTEREST!

If any of you would like to play this idea, please voice your opinion and such! Any return in players are welcome, and new players are free to ask questions about the concept! Hope to see more people on here!

All i can say is... YES! YES! YES!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 14, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
All i can say is... YES! YES! YES!

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what we all come up with when the game takes off!

I’m planning on a prodigy in music, rock music specifically! ;3

JoanieSappho

Honestly, I'm thinking I might bring Finna back from the first game.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 14, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Honestly, I'm thinking I might bring Finna back from the first game.

That’s fine with me! Can’t wait to see him again! :)

Mac84

Hunter

It's an interesting idea but I can't guarantee a minimum of two paragraphs every post.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
It's an interesting idea but I can't guarantee a minimum of two paragraphs every post.

It’s ok if it can’t be two paragraphs every post, but please make an effort to try. Short posts aren’t always the greatest because it doesn’t usually give a lot of writers much detail to work with, just as long as you give notes in your posts for writers to know what’s happening, and as long as it isn’t too short, I let it slide a few times.

Just please don’t make them super short one liners or anything, cause I hate those kinds of posts. XP

Hunter

I'm doing much better in regards to producing both quality and quantity in my posts.   While I can't guarantee two paragraphs, I'm comfortable in saying that I don't expect any one-liners either.

That said...good luck!    ;D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
I'm doing much better in regards to producing both quality and quantity in my posts.   While I can't guarantee two paragraphs, I'm comfortable in saying that I don't expect any one-liners either.

That said...good luck!    ;D

No problem! If you ever need help with posts or something like that when this gets off the ground, just ask! Here to help if anyone needs it. :3

pdragon

Potentially interested in rejoining, though I'm not sure if I'll use the same character or not.

Request Thread

Hunter

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 15, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
No problem! If you ever need help with posts or something like that when this gets off the ground, just ask! Here to help if anyone needs it. :3

Okay.   *wipes brow*   I'd like to do a piano prodigy working on his first full symphony.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
Okay.   *wipes brow*   I'd like to do a piano prodigy working on his first full symphony.

Mkay, for that type you would say they are a music prodigy, specifically in classical. To be safe, however, try not to make characters yet until we get some more interest first. :3

As a note as well to everyone, having a prodigy or two in one category is fine, but I want to not have a bunch in one, ok? Please try to think of something that’s creative, but if you have questions or concerns, don’t wait, feel free to ask. :3

Hunter

Annie

I'm in!

Nanase is back! But I'll have to find another character for her pictures, the girl I chose is under 18. :(

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 15, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
I'm in!

Nanase is back! But I'll have to find another character for her pictures, the girl I chose is under 18. :(

no prob! If you need help just ask for pics! :3

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 15, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
no prob! If you need help just ask for pics! :3

Thank you, but don't worry! Already found a substitute! :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 16, 2018, 12:08:38 AM
Thank you, but don't worry! Already found a substitute! :D

Oooh, awesome! Feel free to PM me if you want to know more details about the game, or character stuff!

Laughing Hyena

Then I have absolutely no problems with that. It's been so long since we last role played Annie. Good to see you again. And don't think I missed your entrance Mac. Good to see you here as well.

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 16, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
Then I have absolutely no problems with that. It's been so long since we last role played Annie. Good to see you again. And don't think I missed your entrance Mac. Good to see you here as well.

Yeah, it's been a time! It's always good to see you again, Hyena! :)

Mac84

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 16, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

*Waves happily* Heya LH! :D

You think we need to drag Presta in on this?

Laughing Hyena

Mac84

resubmission of CS:

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart AKA: Biscuit

Prodigy Type: Mechanical Prodigy.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Hetero-Flexible (9/10 he'll go after women, but if a cute enough trap/TG/Femboy appears he may take an interest)

Country of Origin: Southern United States

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old blue jeans and pull on steel toed leather boots. A pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers is what is normally worn up top. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required, He'll be wearing that too. If the right person were to come along and catch his fancy, he may spring for something nicer to wear around her, (or him in the case of a Trap/TG/Femboy)

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light.  Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get noticed for all the work he does around town at the various Automotive, and Mechanical shops that work on Tractors, Diesel engines, Aircraft, etc. More, and more people coming to him to fix their mechanical issues. To Ben, mechanics just made sense. Gear A turns Rod B.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best, though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. To be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any personal interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to  the Academy as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag.

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Potential Plots involving Character: Always open to ideas, and making friends.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

MelisaArtemis

Umm... to be clear here... since you mention the idea of the school was like Danganropa... is it just as in it's a school of prodigies but the premise itself is basically a normal, peaceful slice of life? or do we expect some excessive blood and brain matters splattering around?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 18, 2018, 10:12:16 PM
Umm... to be clear here... since you mention the idea of the school was like Danganropa... is it just as in it's a school of prodigies but the premise itself is basically a normal, peaceful slice of life? or do we expect some excessive blood and brain matters splattering around?

It’s just normal slice of life. Their may be ideas of ideas and plot lines down the line, but nothing like student death or anything.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 18, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
It’s just normal slice of life. Their may be ideas of ideas and plot lines down the line, but nothing like student death or anything.

*Throws in interest then~* I hope there's still room for a musician? She'll be mostly a singer / composer / piano player with an idol as side job?

Mac84

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 03:35:02 AM
*Throws in interest then~* I hope there's still room for a musician? She'll be mostly a singer / composer / piano player with an idol as side job?

Hey Melisa, It is good to see you again!

MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

Name: Izumi Mizuki (Japanese style: Last name, First Name)

Age: 16 years and 4 months (Since school entry is in early Spring)

Prodigy Type: Music. Specifically singing and piano though she is also a great violin player. Currently, she was doing part time job as a rising idol / musician.

Personality: Gentle and kind if rather timid and shy, almost introvert in fact. Quite flighty too, prone to bouts of daydreaming and carelessness... like tripping over flat surface.

Background:

Mizuki was born of a British father and Japanese mother hence her not quite Japanese look but she is legally born and raised in Japan. Her father was a CEO of a conglomerate while her mother side of the family was descendant of a high ranking Japanese aristocrat means that her family was much more than simply "well off". The financial power of her family meant that Mizuki had always been afforded the best education money can buy.

Even since her early age, Mizuki had shown promise in the world of music. In fact, she was so brilliant that there was a room exclusively to store her trophies from various music competitions. The earliest of which was a gold trophy of a prestigious piano competition which she won at the tender age of 7 years old. Since then, her talent has only ever flourish beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Recently, barely a few months before her high school entry in fact, she had won an international piano competition for under-18 with a landslide victory even compared to the second place.

Despite her family background however, Mizuki prove to be a shy individual who was rather not be in the spotlight at all if possible. As far as the girl was concerned, she simply loved music and performing them. She never asked or even wanted to be acclaimed, it simply was a side effect of her passion. To help improve her confidence, her parents introduced her to a relative, her aunt, who was a manager for a talent agency. Since her debut as an idol less than one year ago, Mizuki has made a name for herself as a rising star in the idol industry under the pseudo name of "Moondrop".

Sexual Orientation: Bi... but leaning more toward lesbian

Sexual Preferences:

Ons: Nudity (Public or private? both), Public, Pet play, Humiliation (Related to the first 3), Light bondage (Collar and cuffs, that's about it. Also related to the first 3), Cuddling, Foreplay, Cosplay, Role play, Petting, Consensual relationship.
Offs: Torture, Rape, Blackmail (basically, non-cons are absolute off, non-negotiable). Scat (Also absolute off, non-negotiable). Watersport (Light off. Pissing in public? Yes, related to Ons. Pissed on? No). Anal (Very light off. She most likely won't enjoy it but wouldn't be all that much against it.)

Anything else, consult to my O/O matrix or just ask.

Extra:
- Despite her look, Mizuki actually has a massive appetite... yet never gain any weight. Many has wondered where the girl put all those food in but no one has ever been able to solve it. Even her parents couldn't figure it out.

- She loves cats... that's normal. One the other hand, She's LOVED by cat, abnormally so. For some unknown reason, cats literally instantly attached to her no matter their breed, gender, even size (Yes, even those... "big cats"). For some reason, she also seem to be able to "communicate" with them....

- Dog hates her with passion. Even puppies would growl and bark at her....

- Her family practiced certain... quirky, and somewhat considered controversial behavior by the public, in private. Due to being raised with that quirk practically since she was born, Mizuki also has certain habit that would be... problematic if it was exposed.

Potential plots involving your character?: ... no idea yet? Rather not be involved in non-con though....

Likes: Sweets, food, good friends, music, sleep (lots and lots of sleeps....), Cats (no boundary of type, gender or size ;) )

Dislikes: Sour / bitter things, bullies, Dogs (more that they don't like her than the other way around, really....)

Appearance: Standing at just under 149 cm, Mizuki is rather petite for her age. Slim with white skin, knee-length blonde hair and big and innocent looking crystal blue eyes.

Well... to put it simply, Mizuki is rather lazy. While she is passionate about things that interest her, most of the time, sleep is her priority of choice... hence why her grades remains smack dab on "somewhat above average" except for a few subjects although she is actually quite bright minded. She is also physically rather weak, even a run around the field would be considered demanding to her standard. Finally, she is prone to bouts of clumsiness... tripping over practically nothing is pretty much a daily occurrence... as well as forgetting things at home, dropping things and accidentally breaking them....

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

I haven’t had people put up the type of character they will be making yet, but I was actually about to post that now! lol

For people who are interested, please put down on here what type of prodigy you would like! Music, Sports, math, science, robotics, anything! As long as it isn’t too out there and let me know if you have a certain idea, please fill me in with a PM!

At the moment, I currently have two Characters in the “Music” category; one being my own character who is a singer and apart of a Rock Band, and MelisaArtemis’s character.

Moon Hound Hati

Throwing my interest in here. Haven't decided yet what kind of character I'd like to make, but all in due time. ^^
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 19, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
Throwing my interest in here. Haven't decided yet what kind of character I'd like to make, but all in due time. ^^

No problem Moon! Thanks for the interest! :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Name: Izumi Mizuki (Japanese style: Last name, First Name)

Age: 16 years and 4 months (Since school entry is in early Spring)

Prodigy Type: Music. Specifically singing and piano though she is also a great violin player. Currently, she was doing part time job as a rising idol / musician.

Personality: Gentle and kind if rather timid and shy, almost introvert in fact. Quite flighty too, prone to bouts of daydreaming and carelessness... like tripping over flat surface.

Background:

Mizuki was born of a British father and Japanese mother hence her not quite Japanese look but she is legally born and raised in Japan. Her father was a CEO of a conglomerate while her mother side of the family was descendant of a high ranking Japanese aristocrat means that her family was much more than simply "well off". The financial power of her family meant that Mizuki had always been afforded the best education money can buy.

Even since her early age, Mizuki had shown promise in the world of music. In fact, she was so brilliant that there was a room exclusively to store her trophies from various music competitions. The earliest of which was a gold trophy of a prestigious piano competition which she won at the tender age of 7 years old. Since then, her talent has only ever flourish beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Recently, barely a few months before her high school entry in fact, she had won an international piano competition for under-18 with a landslide victory even compared to the second place.

Despite her family background however, Mizuki prove to be a shy individual who was rather not be in the spotlight at all if possible. As far as the girl was concerned, she simply loved music and performing them. She never asked or even wanted to be acclaimed, it simply was a side effect of her passion. To help improve her confidence, her parents introduced her to a relative, her aunt, who was a manager for a talent agency. Since her debut as an idol less than one year ago, Mizuki has made a name for herself as a rising star in the idol industry under the pseudo name of "Moondrop".

Sexual Preferences: Bi... but leaning more toward lesbian

Extra: Despite her look, Mizuki actually has a massive appetite... yet never gain any weight. Many has wondered where the girl put all those food in but no one has ever been able to solve it. Even her parents couldn't figure it out.

Potential plots involving your character?: ... no idea yet? Rather not be involved in non-con though....

Appearance: Standing at just under 149 cm, Mizuki is rather petite for her age. Slim with white skin, knee-length blonde hair and big and innocent looking crystal blue eyes.

As for your character, as per rules on E, all characters must be 18 years or older.

pdragon

I'm gonna go with a fashion designer for my prodigy this time.

also the age limit is actually 16, it's images that must be 18 and older.

Request Thread

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on July 19, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
I'm gonna go with a fashion designer for my prodigy this time.

also the age limit is actually 16, it's images that must be 18 and older.

Thanks for the clarification Pdragon! :3

As for all aspiring members of this forum that have shown interest, please feel free to begin making your character sheets and sending them in! The faster I get a head count of characters, and prodigy types, the better I can help others that would like to join along the way!

I’ll also be making my own, so feel free to get a move on! :D

Annie

Hey, Tokyorose, are you aiming for a certain number of characters or something to get it started? Just curious! XD

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 19, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
Hey, Tokyorose, are you aiming for a certain number of characters or something to get it started? Just curious! XD

Hmm, good question. I would say at the moment I’m hoping to have at least 5 to start off. Just so people are able to converse and have scenes with others. I’m not sure how interest is going to go because I just rebooted this a day or two ago, but hopefully we’ll see some more interest coming our way soon! :D

EDIT: I have modified the profile sheet for everyone with some added things! Please make sure to look it over to add what I have! Thank you. :)

Tokyorose627

Name: Kanna Kotomine

Appearance: Kanna is an youthful young woman, with long brown hair, and matching brown eyes. Standing at around 5’5, she holds a cream colored complexion, with simple curves and long, slender legs. During her stage performances, she likes to complete her gothic look by wearing crimson colored contacts, and wear more dark, Lolita type styles. However, in her regular time, she’s used to wearing blouses and skirts in her time, some light colors with mixes of black. As well, she wears a pair of glasses for reading, despite not liking to wear them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Prodigy Type: Music, Singer Concentration

Personality: Dedicated with her music, all from the inspiration from her brother’s example of wanting to be free. His actions had struck a chord with her, and as a result, Kanna is someone that takes her work, and school work, seriously. She’s someone that doesn’t like to slack off whenever she has something to do, but can find the time to do it when the time arises. To some she may seem like a wet blanket when it comes to getting things done, but it doesn’t mean she can’t have fun. Joking with others when she chimes in, she’s friendly and chatty with ones that she can connect with, but can be easily read when there’s someone that she doesn’t approve of. Kanna does have a bit of a temper as well, usually muttering to herself hottily if something gets to her, tending to forget that others are around her. Despite this, she keeps her emotions in check and makes sure to not show her more passionate side when it comes to music, tending to go over the top and getting too excited when the conversations gears towards music or her band.

Background: Kanna was the second born of her family, a lyricist to a local music company for a Mother, an office worker for her father, and an older brother, Kyo. Living in the heart of Tokyo, life was simple due to the many outlets and means of transportation that their family could take, making things simplistic when it came to going to school and earning her own education. At the age of 4, her mother became ill from a tumor within her brain, and a month later, she passed away. With just her brother and her father, tensions began to run high between the two males as they grew, due to the stress of work, school, and the grief that came from their mothers passing. Kanna became somewhat of a reclusive girl, as her father started to become more overbearing of her disposition, telling her when to come home, and having a curfew for when she could come and go from the house.

Despite the rules, her older brother Kyo had been there for her, and would often take her to his band practices at his college dorm, giving her a place where she could be away from rules, and be with her brother. Despite their father disapproving of the music and the band her brother was in, Kanna believed it was something special and only for Kyo. It gave him a purpose, and made her want to shine just like he did. A year later, at the age of 14, she found out that her father cut her brother off from their family inheritance from their mother, and after a long fight, her brother left the country to follow his own dreams, rather then be tied down by their father. Kanna, respecting her bothers wishes, and seeing the power that he could have to control his own life, soon found herself moving out her fathers house soon after two years later.

Loving the music that her brother played, and finding the prospect of singing and performing for others a rush that she couldn’t ignore, she began to practice singing at multiple classes that she could find. With Rock being a genre that she excelled at, she auditioned a million times over, finally landing a gig with a small agency, and after recruiting some others, they soon created a rock group called “Roselia”, an all female gothic rock genre group. Starting off small, they worked their way up, playing whatever they could find, until they landed their big break at a pretty good venue that held about 1,000 people. Their music had begun to make their way around the country, with live concerts being held whever they can, but at the moment, Kanna has taken some time to finish school, and after the suggestion, her manager enrolled her at Tokken, a school for multiple prodigies in multiple subjects. With a curriculum for all to hone and succeed in, and a schedule that could match with her work, Kanna accepted.p, along with her other band mates.

ONs and OFFs:

ONs: Foreplay, Oral, Anal, Love-making, Dirty Talking, Toys, Ass and Body Worship, S&M

OFFs: Scat, Blood Play, Anything Bad. Please refer to OFFs for further clarification.

Extra:

-She can be a little bias towards her band, considering she’s very passionate about their progress. She shows others their songs whenever she gets the chance.

-Kanna can be easily embarrassed and charmed by boys that interest her. Despite trying to show a cool and calm demeanor to keep appearances, she’s surprisingly susceptible to flirting.

-She hates scary rides, such as Haunted Houses. Despite their band image, some scary things like zombies and ghosts honestly terrify her.

-She loves sweets, especially chiffon cake.

-Her brother has his own gothic rock band called “Osiris”, which has become incredibly popular in the U.S., and is slowly making its way to Japan.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: I’d like something involved with her band. If they got to play at a venue or at the school would be fun. Also maybe having a school festival would be cool, maybe getting a chance to scare her would be fun as well!

Likes: Sweet, reading a good book, her band Roselia, dancing at the most exciting clubs.

Dislikes:

-Overuse of her voice for practicing (she got sick once and couldn’t speak for a week)

-writers block when she’s writing songs

-sour candy

-people ordering her to change her type of music

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Kanna has a tendency to come off as somewhat cold to others. For fans of their band, it has become a image of a cool demeanor for her that has helped boost her popularity, but in honesty, she becomes with way when she gets nervous, causing her to become standoffish. It has caused her to be chastised by her manager a few times, despite not intentionally doing it.

Roselia’s 1st Single, Determination Symphony

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 19, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification Pdragon! :3

As for all aspiring members of this forum that have shown interest, please feel free to begin making your character sheets and sending them in! The faster I get a head count of characters, and prodigy types, the better I can help others that would like to join along the way!

I’ll also be making my own, so feel free to get a move on! :D

Soo... do I need to change Mizuki's age? I don't mind if you want me to. It's just that I think 18 years old is quite too old for a first year high school entry.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
Soo... do I need to change Mizuki's age? I don't mind if you want me to. It's just that I think 18 years old is quite too old for a first year high school entry.

It should be fine for now, no worried. :D

MelisaArtemis

made a bit of change to the profile. added some "extra" informations ;)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 09:20:18 PM
made a bit of change to the profile. added some "extra" informations ;)

Thank you! I’ll take a look!

pdragon

Name: Olivie De La Fontaine

Appearance: Standing at 5'3 she is petite of stature, but boasts a fairly curvaceous figure, though how much this is shown off depends on the outfit she's wearing, with a lot of her more layered outfits hiding her large breasts and supple thighs. She is also in better shape than one would expect, sporting trimmed abs and well toned arms that she usually keeps hidden. Her long hair is naturally brunette, dying half of it pink to give it an asymmetrical look. The same goes for her eyes, which are a deep, chocolaty brown, Olivie wearing a pink tinted contact in her left eye to make it look like she has heterochromia.

Sexual Orientation: French

Prodigy Type: Art- Fashion Design

Personality: If asked Olivie would, pretentiously, label herself as a "wholesome hedonist". Someone who enjoys the various pleasures of the world and is unapologetic in her pursuit of them, while also maintaining the upmost ethical standards and amicability. Essentially a "classy" degenerate, two things that in her mind have no problem coexisting together. She shows all the common signs that most "artsy" people do: intelligent, poised, eccentric in a "sophisticated" way, and confident in herself to a fault. Though while she enjoys showing off her work, and herself along with it, there is rarely if ever any kind of malice behind it. While she can be self centered at times (a lot of times in fact), she rarely intends to do so at another's expense, and is generally quite kind and outgoing. Part of this ties into her more perverse nature, as she has a submissive streak to the point that it leans on masochism. As such she's a natural people pleaser, and lacks the kind of dominant mindset to really impose herself on others, unless intentionally trying to rile them up to coax out their own aggressiveness. She also sees herself as a philosopher of sorts, and enjoys going back and forth with others about pretty much any random thought that crosses her head, ranging from surprisingly deep to the kind of stuff most people only think about when they're high.

Country of Origin: France

Background: Despite the aristocratic surname, Olivie's family only came into money relatively recently, her grandfather pumping every spare coin from his factory job into the stock market until a sudden huge return allowed him and his son (Olivie's father) to open up their own shipping company. The business expanded rather quickly, and by the time Olivie was born their family was rich enough that she would never want for anything. And as most wealthy parents who came up from relatively little did, they made sure to spoil the ever living hell out of their daughter, giving her basically everything she ever wanted as a child. It was only her grandfather's insistence on strict manners that kept her from devolving into a completely spoiled brat, and even then the idea was ingrained in Olivie that she would be allowed to have whatever she wanted as long as she presented herself nicely, which wasn't exactly what he had intended to teach her, but it seemed to keep her at least somewhat grounded. 

Her grandfather had also encouraged her from a young age to find something that she enjoyed that she could make a career out of, not wanting her to just rest on her parent's accomplishments. In fact when she showed a love for drawing and dressing up early on, he was the one who suggested she combine the two and start drawing out her own dresses, even hiring tailors to recreate them in real life to show how she could actually make a living off of it. With his coaxing Olivie turned that childhood hobby into a proper career, breaking into the fashion scene when she was only 15, her work getting it's first proper showcase at a Paris show less than a year later. Her work is known for it's almost eclectic mix of styles, and one of her big reasons for agreeing to attend Tokken was the clash of different cultures and nationalities that she could draw upon for inspiration.

Sexual Preferences:
on- Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, public, light bondage, pet-play, food play, cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex, corruption/degradation, body writing, romance.

off- orgasm denial, blood, guro, scat

Extra: Despite her ritzy, artsy personality she actually puts in quite a bit of effort to keep herself active, and even more surprisingly trains in boxing as her main form of working out. She believes that combat sports offer their own unique beauty: blending power, passion, and meticulous sculpting of the human body. It also doesn't hurt that it's an activity where she can get punched in the face and nobody thinks she's weird.

In addition to her main line work in the fashion industry, Olivie has a side job designing costumes and gear for a professional wrestling company, finding it a unique and refreshing challenge to have to play to a completely different kind of audience with her designs.

Keeps a little notebook on her at all times so she can quickly jot down whatever philosophical/pseudo-intellectual musings happen to hit her at the time, with the plan of gathering them into some kind of book in the future (currently just a jumbled mess of ramblings).

Potential plots?: -designing outfits for other students/events
-holding fashion shows and roping other students into being models
-starting a relationship with someone innocent/unaware of her kinks, with misunderstandings and hi-jinks ensuing.

Likes: pastries, hot chocolate, spring weather, drawing, pet names, dressing up, boxing and other high impact sports, philosophy.

Dislikes: coffee, tea, snow, winter in general, cooking, prudes, the color yellow.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Olivie is an incredibly open person, though this is just as often to her determent as it is her advantage. She has a bad habit of casually sharing very personal information about herself, sometimes completely unsolicited, and will speak her mind about any topic, regardless of how ignorant and/or insensitive it may come off as. Her flamboyant behavior and readiness to show off also makes her come off as incredibly arrogant, even worse when she starts waxing poetic and trying to engage in "intellectual discussion". Her unapologetic attitude towards her sometimes obnoxious behavior only makes her more unlikable for those with little patience.

Request Thread

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 19, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
EDIT: I have modified the profile sheet for everyone with some added things! Please make sure to look it over to add what I have! Thank you. :)

Done it!

Mac84

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart (AKA: Biscuit)

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

Prodigy Type: Mechanical  Prodigy. Machines of any type simply click with him. Rod "A", turns Cog "B"

Country of Origin: United States of America.

Sexual Preferences:

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Gentle Fem-Dom, Face Sitting, Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps/transgenders (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Extras: As a large individual all his life, Biscuit has also been the subject of intense bullying from his peers on matters of his Weight. Leading him to seclude himself from others in his parents garage where he first began to tinker with machines like his father's lawn mower, and other garden equipment. This led him to being a bit eager to make friends and stand up to those that are trying to bully others. This of course led to some fights, and biscuit is no slouch. Having done some wrestling to try and curb his weight, and inspire self confidence.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: Biscuit is always up for making friends, and helping people fix stuff. Though he can be painfully shy around those he is attracted to (T/G, or Women). Thus making him a virgin in regards to things of a sexual nature. Possibly Someone taking an interest in him to help him explore his sexual side. Teacher, or fellow Classmate.

Like: Good Food, Long rides on his motorcycle. Hanging out with friends. Relaxing on the beach with a cold drink. Naps in the shade, particularly on a "Lovely person's" lap.

Dislikes: Bullies, excessive exercise, having to keep still.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Aside from being very shy around people he is very attracted too. Biscuit can get distracted when working on a task that bores him. and easily frustrated when he comes across something he doesn't understand.

MelisaArtemis

Updated Mizuki's profile... somehow I think I really set her up to be a comedic relief... Do this game even need one though? ;)

Snake

Does a physical prodigy count?  I'm interested but I can't pin down the prodigal type to play since mysticism isn't a thing it seems

Moon Hound Hati

I like my sheets a bit on the shorter side as I find characterization comes best to life IC. That... and I think things tend to get a bit convoluted if I try to make a sheet longer than it needs to be (for me). ^^;

Name: Takahiro Yato

Appearance: Takahiro has an average, slender build and is about six feet tall. He has striking bright eyes that often hold a distant look as if he's thinking or dreaming about something, and golden blond hair that is quite unruly and takes quite some effort to tame     though it's never tamed for long, even then. Also has picked up some tattoos over the last two years, as a form of artistic self-expression, though some wonder how he ever got consent from his parents for them.

Prodigy Type: Author

Personality: In many ways Takahiro is just an average high schooler... and in many ways, he is not. Though generally quite laid-back and easy-going, he is serious and driven when he needs to be. Keeping an open mind to most things, he likes to think he observes the world through child-like eyes, filled with wonder and fascination. He stares off into the distance quite regularly, thinking and dreaming of new ideas and possibilities. Anything and anyone can give him a sudden burst of inspiration, making him whip out his pocketbook to jot down ideas for his literary work post-haste.

Country of Origin: Japan, though has spent five years (from age 7 to 12) living abroad in the UK.

Background: Born to a Japanese father and a Brittish mother, even from a young age on Takahiro Yato had a head full of ideas and stories to tell. They would be of the most amazing and fantastical things, and he enjoyed telling those made-up stories to his friends or anyone else willing to listen. When he began learning to read and write, his parents, a travel journalist and photographer couple, encouraged him to write down those stories. Over the course of time several people, most prominently his English teacher during his time in the UK, encouraged him to write a submission for a national young writers contest. Takahiro ended up winning first place and so began his career as an author. Fast forward to the present day and the name Takahiro Yato is already quite well known in the literary world, having won several prizes over the years and has published two award-winning fantasy novels and several short stories, most of which were published for the Japanese market. He now attends Tokken to improve and finetune both his English and Japanese literary skills, as well as further improve as a writer.

Sexual Preferences: My O/O’s

Extra:
More Pics

Likes: Writing, dreaming, exploring, learning, fun, green ice tea, (tasteful) tattoos, floating on the water during a hot summer day.

Dislikes: Narrow minds, writer’s block, all work and no play, getting stuck in the rain without an umbrella.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Takahiro is a dreamer and that is very much a double-edged sword, as you can imagine. He can sometimes stare off, not paying attention when needed, or wander off to explore or look at things.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Snake on July 20, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
Does a physical prodigy count?  I'm interested but I can't pin down the prodigal type to play since mysticism isn't a thing it seems

If you mean in regards to magic?? I think that would be more towards the Occult. I’m not sure if magical elements would be a thing in this world, I would need to think about it.

Laughing Hyena

Thats a rabbit hole there Tokyorose. Trust me.

Hunter

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 20, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Magic and psionics will invariably lead to the supernatural.    Which means vampires, werewolves, and the like.      As Laughing Hyena said, a rabbit hole.

Annie

Quote from: Hunter on July 20, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Magic and psionics will invariably lead to the supernatural.    Which means vampires, werewolves, and the like.      As Laughing Hyena said, a rabbit hole.

I agree.

Tokyorose627

After some deliberation, I’ve decided that magic will not be allowed within the game. As well, no other supernatural elements will be implemented within the game, meaning all characters will be human only.

MelisaArtemis

Prodigy in magic might not be a good idea... prodigy in occult knowledge should be okay though. Like... you know... someone who has a huge library of knowledge on everything yokai, ghost, devils, vampires and whatnot... basically a chuunibyou.... Every school need a creepy student afterall ;)

Hunter

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 20, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
Prodigy in magic might not be a good idea... prodigy in occult knowledge should be okay though. Like... you know... someone who has a huge library of knowledge on everything yokai, ghost, devils, vampires and whatnot... basically a chuunibyou.... Every school need a creepy student afterall ;)

You could lump that into something like Parapsychology.    And astrology isn't really magic either, imo.

Mac84

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 20, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Quote from: Hunter on July 20, 2018, 07:47:34 PM
You could lump that into something like Parapsychology.    And astrology isn't really magic either, imo.

but...but... Rabbti meat is sweet and delicious! Just got to be careful of the bones. They're thin and brittle like a fish.

Goji knows that all to well. :D

ZephySempai

Any room left in this game for a science/techie prodigy? This seems like fun, and all my friends are here :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 20, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
Any room left in this game for a science/techie prodigy? This seems like fun, and all my friends are here :D

Yeah there should be. I don’t think we have a science type prodigy just yet.

Laughing Hyena

Computers and such however is already spoken for. Could have a japanese robot wars team. ^_^

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 20, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
Computers and such however is already spoken for. Could have a japanese robot wars team. ^_^

Well... Robotics consist more than just the OS though... there has to be the technical know hows to build the frame, Metal work to make sure the body is strong enough to hold its own weight, Sensory expert to know what sensors are necessary, biology to figure out how the body moves, electrical to know which goes where and so on.

Laughing Hyena

Thats my point. It's a robot wars team and would require multiple students working together. Just a fun way to get some school spirit. ^_^

ZephySempai

*Le-gasp* Computers has been taken. No worries, I gave him a sub-hobby for cooking, so I'll just switch the two xD

Here's Cha Cha! I hope you all accept him :D

Name: Anunci Abenuwei Nabuwaren Chaje (Goes by Chaje {Cha-Hey}, Cha, or Cha Cha)

Appearance: Cha Cha is tall with a very athletic build and dark caramel skin. He has long brown hair that he wears in tight dreads; sometimes wrapped in a ponytail, but most of the time left to freely hang. He has easy-going emerald eyes, passed down from his mother’s side of the family and a very rare trait in his culture. He also wears a happy-go-lucky smile on his face wherever he is.

Prodigy Type: Culinary Arts.

Personality:  Relaxed and open is the vibe most people get when they first meet and/or have a conversation with Chaje. Even though he doesn’t talk much and is a soft-spoken individual, he isn’t shy or meek in the slightest. He has an excitable personality and a need to surround himself with “Bon Janti” or “Nice Energy”. Basically, he gravitates to anything that makes him feel good mentally, spiritually, and physically. The reason behind his soft-spokenness is that he’s spent most of his childhood in his home, Peiton-Ville; Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Though he is fluent in many languages, there is still a pronounced accent that, for some reason, seems to off-put some people. Because of this, he tends to take on the role of the strong, silent type. Not necessarily speaking unless spoken too and, if he speaks, uses very short sentences. Once he opens up to a person, he can be a real chatterbox and his obsession with anime, comedy, and internet memes is put on display for all who will listen, whether they understand him or not.

Country of Origin: Haiti

Background: Growing up in an affluent neighborhood, Chaje was privileged to many things others outside his country couldn’t imagine would even exist in Haiti. If it weren’t for outsiders constantly reminding him that his was a 3rd-world country, he would have never considered himself less than. When online, the comments were always the same: “You guys have internet there?” “It must be so difficult for you.” “Is my $0.60 a day paying for your modem?” Though people around him may take statements like those to offense, the young man was always good-humored in the face of the world’s ignorance. It was almost inspiring, in fact, to be one of the many people showing the rest of the world that his country was nothing like what international media portrays.

With his family’s company dealing primarily with international trade and political dealings, Chaje is very well-traveled: His favorite places being the city of Philadelphia in the U.S, Dubai (Definitely one of the best) within the United Arab Emirates, and Tannowa Beach in Osaka, Japan. It was actually in Tannowa, where the young man’s love for Japanese culture really exploded (into almost an obsession). Of course, with the good came the bad. Because of his travels, he’s experienced first hand the amount of sheer hatred in the world. So many countries at war or in political strife. So many countries experiencing insurmountable racial wealth gaps. So much ignorance about different cultures, religions and people. It almost seems like everyday a little more joy is sucked from the world.

This is why Chaje wears his smile like his own skin. With so much darkness in the world, somebody has to give a little light. Even if it’s just a laugh between friends, that’s less hate pulling down another’s heart. Food has become his biggest medium and spreading laughter his sharpest blade. Hopefully, whenever his life comes to an end, he would have made some sort of impact toward the betterment of the world. 

Sexual Preferences: Women of all shapes, sizes and races. Prefers a girl who knows what she wants and isn’t shy about it, but then again, the shy girls are always fun to turn out.

Extra: Even though Cha Cha spends a good amount of time with his tech (laptop, cellphone, etc) he spends much of his downtime working out. Whenever testing a new program or downloading mods for a game, his hands are rarely idle. He keeps a dumbbell close by to work his arms out and a barbell in his room to lift whenever he’s really bored.

Cha Cha loves to cook for others. He knows how to use seasonings in a way that would put a smile on anyone’s face. His favorite dishes are family recipes for common Haitian cuisine, but he loves the ease of “American” food as well as the culture of Asian dishes.

Cha also has a secret love for MMA. He's never had anyone to practice with, but this is one of the reasons why he takes fitness so seriously. Even though cooking is what he's best at, he's secretly passionate about the different types of Martial Arts. Action Anime are his absolute favorite. Anything that he can reference in his real-life practice drills makes him an instant fan. His current flame is Muay-Tai: "The Deadly Art of Man-Killing!" as one of his favorite Anime Characters calls it.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:  Honestly, anything involving forming a group of fun-loving people. He’s not really a leader as much as a support, but if there’s any type of conflicts that require either physical or technological tools to resolve, Cha will definitely want a piece of the action!

Likes: Cute/Fun/Sexy women. His age (Or older), Thin or Thicc (Doesn’t really matter) He’s usually dominant, but doesn’t mind a girl who takes charge. Giving/Receiving oral. LOVES making his partner(s) climax.

Dislikes: Bodybuilding types, underaged girls (they can look young, but if they are he’s outta there!). Extreme pain (Some is fun, but we need a safety word). Blood, Skit-Stat, Skiddily-Pap (All that crazy shit).

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Chaje has a strained relationship with his family. His parents want to keep all their wealth within the family, however, he wishes to spread all his wealth to others less fortunate. He is at an emotional crossroads between selling out to the “family traditions” or giving up his power and influence; the tools needed to change the world, for his own freedom.

Cha Cha is lazy due to his hidden lack of confidence and low self-esteem. Though he portrays himself as happy, reckless and carefree, he struggles with self-identity issues stemming from what the rest of the world sees him as. He doesn’t feel less-than, but every failure just seems to prove others right. He’s begun to develop a habit of not putting his full effort into anything he does, because if he never really tries in the first place, his failures won’t hurt as much.

pdragon

Well in regards to the magic issue, my original character for this Abrianna was a prodigy in occult stuff and it worked out just fine. You just have to keep it vague as to whether magic actually exists or not.

Request Thread

Snake

Laughing Hyena

Name: Anthony Nasteal

Appearance: His hair is unkempt with a light curl that seems to always perk up on his brow. His hair is a grey black coloring which doesn't make him look any younger at all. This is matched by the grey black eyes that keep upon someone despite the slight bags underneath is usually overworked mind. His school uniform occasionally has a few wrinkles in it because he doesn't iron his clothes and because he sucks at laundry. He has a limber looking body from some of the enforced gym classes he has to take and has learned to stay nimble just in case he needs to run like hell. The young nerd may not look it but he has some decent stamina.

Prodigy Type: Computer Programing & Assembly

Personality: Anthony is a trickster as he has a tendency to play bad jokes and pranks on friends and enemies alike. He isn't really used to being close to ladies. He doesn't really tend to socialize much in the physical aspects preferring text over talking, simply because he can put his thoughts to words better. As such he tends to jumble his sentences when talking with other people, especially when he gets excited or when he finds someone attractive and it is at it's worst when he has to talk with a woman in real life. Anthony can have a few triggers that can send him into rants such as shows he likes or such but its a figurative minefield right there due to some inner fanboyism. He is also a bit of a caffeine addict, often using such beverages to keep himself awake and alert past normal sleeping hours. Once someone breaks through his shell, he is much more capable of talking to them and feels more relaxed.

Yet despite all of this, when it comes to computers and technology he is calm, and completely sure of himself to an almost frightening degree. Instead of being nervous and giddy he is collected and able to assert dominance easily. But he has a very creative imagination and add in the fact that he is a bit of a closet pervert, he could become quite adventurous if he found someone that can make him come out of his shell. There is a potentially dominant and confident individual underneath if he is put within the right circumstances. Secretly he hopes to break out of his comfort zone and prove he is worthwhile.

Country of Origin: Italy

Background: Anthony never really was the type to be selected from birth to excel at anything. Initially he didn't as his schooling didn't note anything exceptional. It was as if he didn't really concern himself with it and often went out of his way to avoid social contact as best as he could. Didn't help that his childhood had a small bullying problem so he learned not to openly trust people. As a result he grew up pretty introverted and made few friends and actually wound up in several forms of special education. He didn't really hit his stride until he was in junior high school. It was by odd chance that he was assigned to computer labs merely learning how to type but also learning how to use DOS as well. This was where he began to grow an interest in coding and computers.

He would spend most of his free time in the computer labs with the older models, pulling them apart and reassembling them into more efficient machines. Pouring over text and putting into practice codes and commands, eventually working his way up to actual programming. A natural talent in this regard, coding came easily to him. It was this aspect that pulled him up from special education classes and back into mainstream. He hated it but if it allowed him to pursue one of the few things that held his interest it was a fair trade. The point where he drew proper attention was when he entered into a stress test for a leading company in matters of cyber security and cracked the systems in under a few minutes due to how woefully behind they were with programming and updating systems. This was what lead Tokken School to offer an invitation to him in his chosen fields.

Sexual Preferences: Ons - Short Women, Large or Small Breasts, Shy Women, Exhibitionism, Light Domination and Light Sadism, Voyeurism ; Offs - Being Dominated, Guro, Bathroom/Toilet Play, Cuckolding

- Appearance -

- Connections -

Connections

-- Character Name: Flavor text on the nature of the relationship and a brief summary on how they met and other interesting in character opinions on the named person.

Anthony's Traditional Schedule

5:00 - 6:00 (Shower and Hygiene, Make Bed, Browse and Breakfast)
7:00 - 11:00 (Math, English, Science, and Elective: Computer Programming and Construction)
11:00 - 12:00 (Lunch)
1:00 - 5:00 (Independent Coding, CyberSecurity Maintenance, Studying)
5:00 - 5:30 (Eat Supper)
5:30 - 7:00 (Gaming)
7:00 - 9:00 (Work on Computer Rigs)
9:00 - 11:00 (Watching Streams, Spying on Webcams)
11:00 (Sleep)

- Extras -

~ Anthony is showing sign of the traditional Hikikomori. He is showing signs of resentment towards society and conformity.

~ Anthony is quite the video gamer. He hasn't gone public with it and enjoys it more as a hobby than seeking it professionally.

~ Anthony has a passing interest in Criminology, namely in terms of mystery fiction and non fiction applications in terms of cybercrimes.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: Anthony is a social introvert and a black sheep amongst the student body due to his computer expertise. A potential plot of him being dragged through the mud by someone trying to turn him into a patsy for a cyber crime of various natures such as identify theft, stealing confidential files and leaking them into the deep web or using computer skills to leak humiliating secrets of the female student body.

Likes: Tomato Soup, Instant Ramen, Fruit Based Sweets, Video Games, Television Streams, Mysteries, Air Conditioning, Robot Wars

Dislikes: Baseless Accusations, Sweating in Gym, Sweating due to Summer Heat, Power Outages, Bullying

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Anthony is not very social and often considers the worst possible reason for people to become friendly with him. He feels like people like him for his talents and uses rather than himself. So he often tries to keep his guard up so that he cannot be hurt by others. Furthermore he doesn't have the best reputation and is labeled a pervert because of the rumors abounding of him alongside his tendency to become an introvert.

Mac84

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 20, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
Well... Robotics consist more than just the OS though... there has to be the technical know hows to build the frame, Metal work to make sure the body is strong enough to hold its own weight, Sensory expert to know what sensors are necessary, biology to figure out how the body moves, electrical to know which goes where and so on.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 20, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Thats my point. It's a robot wars team and would require multiple students working together. Just a fun way to get some school spirit. ^_^

We do have a mechanical Prodigy so we got Hardware/machine stuff covered in Biscuit-Kun! :D

Laughing Hyena

All done with Anthony's rework. I do apologize for some of the heavier tones to him. If this makes people uncomfortable or such, I'll keep it out.

ZephySempai

I think anthony and cha cha will become quick friends by bonding over anime and videogames lol.

They can also be closet perverts together  >:)

Laughing Hyena

Speaking of connections do we want to reestablish those like last time?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 23, 2018, 02:52:55 AM
Speaking of connections do we want to reestablish those like last time?

I’d say it’s for the best. I still need to make my own character, as well as make a list of people who have joined, and who I need to accept. All in good time. :3

MelisaArtemis

hmm... we haven't got sport-based prodigy so far... I'll see if I can invite someone to join this too~

Laughing Hyena

Well I have already a potential connection with Cha Cha as a fellow gamer. As before Anthony has a quite crush with one of the girls. Depending on Biscuit we may very well have a small robot league for Tokken academy to enjoy.

BlackLightning

Name: Kuroki Ryuuji (Family name, Given name)

Appearance: Black Hair, Black Eyes, Usually wears dark colored clothing sets outside of school.

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Prodigy Type: Martial Art. Especially Karate and Kendo although he is excellent in others too like Judo and boxing.

Personality: Cold and uncaring but inside he's a pretty decent guy. Strong sense of justice.

Country of Origin: Japan. Born and raised.

Background:

During childhood, Ryuuji had been an orphan. Until he was around 10 years old, he literally lived on the street, no home, no relative, stealing to survive and all that. One day, he made a mistake of trying to steal from a yakuza member. As expected, he was chased, caught and beaten up to the inch of his life. However, he didn't merely took his beating, instead he had fought tooth and nail against the yakuza members. His spirit impressed the Yakuza boss who decided to take him in as his foster son.

It turned out, the yakuza boss who had taken him in wasn't just ANY yakuza boss. He was the boss of the strongest and most influential yakuza group in the area, the Kuroyasha group. As Ryuuji lived with the yakuza family, he found out that not all yakuza are bad people. In fact, Kuroyasha group apparently played a role in keeping the public safety and order of the area, the so-called "Honorable Yakuza". The yakuza group influence wasn't anything to sneeze about either, they had huge influence in the area's economy, politic and even public safety. In fact, even the police would sometimes asked for their help to solve their case in exchange for looking the other way toward the group's slightly less than legal vigilante activities.

Surprisingly, despite their rough start, Ryuuji actually did develop a close familial bond with his foster father and in extend, the rest of the yakuza family. It was during their martial art training that his father found that Ryuuji was gifted in it. Karate, Judo, Jiujitsu, Kendo, you name it and Ryuuji took every one of them like fish into water. By the time he was 15 years old, in a "rite of passage", Ryuuji had challenged a famous Karate dojo and single-handedly wiped the floor with every single one of the dojo's students. Deciding that it was high time for Ryuuji to gain some potential future influence, his foster father enrolled him into the Tokken Academy.

Sexual Preferences:
Ons: Casual, Consensual, Public.
Offs: Non consensual, Rape, Torture, Bondage.

Extra:
- Ryuuji sometimes would help with his yakuza group's activity and it sometimes required to take leave of absence for several days in a row. Hence why he had to redo his first year.
- Bullying and rape are the thing that Ryuuji detested above all else. If he were to ever saw it happening, he won't hesitate to step in to stop it... by force if necessary.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: Not quite sure yet.

Dislikes: Bullies, studying... especially mathematics

- Ryuuji can be rather reckless at times, especially when he sees things that he absolutely detests like bullying, he tends to act before his brain engages. While he never actually gone "too far", it had came pretty close more than several times.
- Ryuuji has quite severe trust issue, side effect of his early years living on the street. His cold and rough attitude didn't help him in making many friends either. However, once someone won his trust, he would defend them tooth and nails... but if they betrayed his trust, he would sever their connection then and there, permanently.
- Ryuuji was rather terrible in class works, while he rarely get failing grades, he never really goes above average either. Basically, other than PE (Physical Education), his grades were in the range of "barely pass". Instead, he excels in things that doesn't require extensive knowledge and rely more on compromise, the so called "street smart" so to speak.

Tokyorose627

To all who have applied, thank you! I’m going to be looking over all the sheets over today and tomorrow, and I’ll give PMs to people that need to message regarding sheets!

ZephySempai

Mac84

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 24, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
To all who have applied, thank you! I’m going to be looking over all the sheets over today and tomorrow, and I’ll give PMs to people that need to message regarding sheets!

Red 2 Standing by!

Moon Hound Hati

Laughing Hyena

Tokyorose627

Alright, I have sent out PMs to individuals with things that need to be changed! As well, our first accepted character is BlackLightning’s character, Kuroki! Congratulations!

I’ll be making a character thread soon, so in the meantime, others that I have PMed please fix your sheets, and the others that are interested, please PM me your sheets! Thank you!

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 26, 2018, 07:28:42 PM
Alright, I have sent out PMs to individuals with things that need to be changed! As well, our first accepted character is BlackLightning’s character, Kuroki! Congratulations!

I’ll be making a character thread soon, so in the meantime, others that I have PMed please fix your sheets, and the others that are interested, please PM me your sheets! Thank you!

I didn't get a PM!  :o

MelisaArtemis

Done!

Tokyorose627

For people that did not get a PM, it is stated in the message that people that did get nice need to change things. Meaning, if you did not get one, you are all good.

MelisaArtemis

my new avatar is now a real honest-to-goodness princess XD

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 26, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
my new avatar is now a real honest-to-goodness princess XD

Much better Artemis! Your character is approved!

I’ll be making a character thread soon guys, so please be patient!

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 26, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
For people that did not get a PM, it is stated in the message that people that did get nice need to change things. Meaning, if you did not get one, you are all good.

I thought so. Just got in doubt when you mentioned only Kuroki as the first accepted character. My bad! XD

I'm waiting for the character thread!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 26, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
I thought so. Just got in doubt when you mentioned only Kuroki as the first accepted character. My bad! XD

I'm waiting for the character thread!

No prob! I’m a but busy suddenly atm, so I may not be able to make it until tomorrow, but we will see!

Moon Hound Hati

There we go. Replaced all my character pics and made some slight adjustments to the sheet to fit the new appearance.

JoanieSappho

Is it too late, or can I slip someone in if I hurry?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 27, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
Is it too late, or can I slip someone in if I hurry?

Yeah you can! We’re not starting just yet!

Mac84

For those of us that did not get a PM, do we still need to PM you our CS? or just hold unto them until you get the Character Thread up?

JoanieSappho

Admittedly, said character is mostly just Finna again. A little different, though.

Name: Finna Helgusdóttir

Prodigy Type: Linguistics
Height/Build: 5'3'' (160 cm), slender

Personality: Having been quite sheltered for her life, and not having had bad experiences teach her otherwise, Finna is very idealistic and trusting. She's not, by any stretch, stupid, just extremely naive and easily led, believing the best of others even when she probably shouldn't - she still hasn't realised that those nice people on the internet who told him how pretty she was had less than pure reasons for asking for pictures of her in various outfits. And in no clothing.
Still, she was happy to oblige, flattered and enjoying the attention, not to mention that she has trouble saying no to pretty much any request made to her.
Spending most of her time in his house alone, she never really got conventional rules of dress and habitually both crossdresses and spends time nude, seeing nothing wrong with either state of dress - male clothing just feels so much more comfortable, not to mention that pockets are quite handy things to have. Still, she likes to feel pretty now and then, reasoning that also applies to her naturism. A nice warm house does rather remove the need to dress, after all, and she has no sense of shame when it comes to her body.

Country of Origin: Iceland

Background: The only child of a single mother, Finna struggled with poor health from a very young age and while her mother was there for her whenever she could be and arranged for her education, she spent much of his time alone with both her books and clothing. While she was no doubt surprised to come home to find her daughter looking like a faintly feminine son, the fact that she had, somehow, taught herself the basics of English by the age of seven was the larger surprise. While she left Finna to decide just how masculine she wanted to be - it turns out the answer ranges from 'slightly' to 'very' depending on the time of day - her mother did what she could to encourage and help her studies of other languages. Being fluent in five language by the age of nine attracted attention, but Finna was sheltered from that attention, his mother worried for her frail son.
While both would probably have preferred if she stayed in her familiar home, Finna's mother was well aware that she simply didn't have the resources to help her daughter any further, and gently pushed for her to accept the invitation from the Tokken School came in despite the long-term illnesses that often leave Finna exhausted or simply in pain.

Sexual Preferences: Uncertain, most likely bi or pansexual. Hasn't realised it, but more than a bit masochistic. Is aware that she's an exhibitionist, though, and likes the idea of having an audience.

Likes: Clothes, being naked, hot chocolate, soft blankets, hot baths, reading, being told what to do

Dislikes: Being outside, bullies, exercise, having to wear clothes when she doesn't want to

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Finna is exceedingly trusting and gullible, even after having this taken advantage of in the past. Also, her general poor health have lef ther lacking in both strength and stamina.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Mac84 on July 27, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
For those of us that did not get a PM, do we still need to PM you our CS? or just hold unto them until you get the Character Thread up?

Please PM me all your sheets so that I may post them up in the thread when I can!

Mac84

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 27, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
Please PM me all your sheets so that I may post them up in the thread when I can!

Will Do! Thanks for the clarification. :D

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 27, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

Hm, Tokyorose, wouldn't be better to just let us put the sheets directly on the thread? It will be a lot easier for us to edit, to put connections and such. :)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 27, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Hm, Tokyorose, wouldn't be better to just let us put the sheets directly on the thread? It will be a lot easier for us to edit, to put connections and such. :)

Oh no, that’s what I’m doing actually! I’m getting PMs of sheets however to see how many people we have currently finished with their sheets, who still needs to turn them in, and just basically a roster of Prodigy types. :D

Tokyorose627

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291306.0

The Character sheet thread is now up! For those that have APPROVED characters, please place them in the thread! For others that need to edit, or have not finished their sheets, please continue to do so! The game won’t start for about another day or so due to having work all over the weekened, so my time will be cut a bit short for the time being.

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 27, 2018, 04:47:59 PM
Oh no, that’s what I’m doing actually! I’m getting PMs of sheets however to see how many people we have currently finished with their sheets, who still needs to turn them in, and just basically a roster of Prodigy types. :D

Oh, I see! Nice! :D

MelisaArtemis

changed the picture for the profile to a better version =v =

Annie

Hey, Tokyorose, just a doubt: the game will start at the beginning of the school year? All the students will be newcomers to the school?

I was wondering how to make some connections to work with students from different countries if that was the case...

MelisaArtemis

I'm assuming the game begins at the orientation period anyway?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
Hey, Tokyorose, just a doubt: the game will start at the beginning of the school year? All the students will be newcomers to the school?

I was wondering how to make some connections to work with students from different countries if that was the case...

If you’re having trouble with that sort of idea, I would suggest having it where students would know one another either by meeting up before the school year, if they knew one another before, or the possible idea of being friends from online? Things like forums, chat rooms, and even ideas like having pen pals is a good way to get past that barriar. :D

As for the character thread, I’ll be getting up as soon as I can! I’m working four days in a row before I have any sort of day off, but I’ll see if I can find a time when I can quickly post the thread with the character sheets. Sorry once again for the wait guys. ;A;

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 30, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
If you’re having trouble with that sort of idea, I would suggest having it where students would know one another either by meeting up before the school year, if they knew one another before, or the possible idea of being friends from online? Things like forums, chat rooms, and even ideas like having pen pals is a good way to get past that barriar. :D

Yeah, these are good ideas! I just want to be certain everyone would be new comers and not making up connections based on the guys being classmates and all that. :D

Mac84

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Mac84 on August 03, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
So has an OOC room been set up, or anything?

Sorry about that. ;A;

I’m working at my theater four days in a row and haven’t had much time to make the OOC, or reply to other games in general. I’ll try to see if I can tonight but I think I have to be up super early tomorrow. So sorry about the long wait guys. :(

Mac84

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on August 03, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
Sorry about that. ;A;

I’m working at my theater four days in a row and haven’t had much time to make the OOC, or reply to other games in general. I’ll try to see if I can tonight but I think I have to be up super early tomorrow. So sorry about the long wait guys. :(

Please don't apologize, I can totally understand RL taking priority. So there is nothing to forgive as you did nothing wrong. I was just curious if I missed something on that or not.

Tokyorose627

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291657.0

The OOC chat has been made! I’m actually off tomorrow, and after I sign up for university classes, I’ll be getting on making the RP topic that we will all use!