The Pony Palace - Freeform extreme Sandbox, SLGBTQI welcome; Need Female Players

Started by Chrystal, July 08, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDefiantPirate

Player ID: TheDefiantPirate
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name:Maya Shepard
Orientation: Bi (is more attracted to Females though).
Virgin: Yes
Nationality: American (me:American)
Previous Job: She was a nun in a Catholic church. However she was Exiled, when it was found out she was having a romantic affair with a fellow nun. Her lover died shortly after,  Maya then went to The Pony Palace Estate.   
Character Appearance
Height: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight: 145 pounds
Hair Colour: Blood Red
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Build: Curvy perfect tight ass 36DD breasts
Distinguishing marks:N/A

Character Specifics
Likes: Science Fiction, Peaches, Women, Cats, taking care of friends and animals sharing pleasure, and Writing 
Dislikes: vegetables, Rude people, Men, Snakes, being punished, 

Personality: Maya Shepard is Sweet kind caring woman, who will go out of her way to help her friends and those she cares about. She is very forgiving and very motherly. If someone is hurt and/or recovering from an injury, she will do her best to help them if they need help eating she will feed them and so on. She worries if she is away from those she cares about for to long.

However she dislikes anybody who is mean rude and nasty. While she had been taught by the orphanage to love all equally. She is Bisexual, in the fact that she does find men slightly attractive. However, she is more attracted to those of her own gender than males, as long as anyone treats her with the same kindness and respect, that she herself generally tries to treats others with, she does not care which gender you are. Though that frame of mind can be attributed to how she is still very religious, and as such she is the sort of person who would forgive them and would pray for them anyway. She can be stubborn, hard headed, and flat out defiant to anyone who is on her shit list. Though again she is forgiving if they realize their mistake and apologize. She also does not like people who mistreat her friends, woe to those who threaten lethal harm to her friends, She will beat the ever living daylights out of them even if it means being punished. She usually needs to calm herself down, nothing is a sure fire way to calm her down...except to apologize for doing whatever pushed her buttons in the first place. However she can never resist a good sweet juicy firm Yellow peach. One bite is nine times out of ten orgasmic. Despite this that does not mean she is going to calm down.   

History: Maya Shepard was an orphan who never knew her parents they left her at a catholic orphanage as a baby. She was raised there then when she turned 18 she joined the convent of the church that ran the orphanage. This only lasted two years as it was soon discovered by Mother Gabrealla that Maya and another nun were having romantic relations. When they admitted they were lesbians and that they were not going to repent and change their ways were banished. The two lived on the street for half a year when Maya's lover Lilith became ill with pneumonia there was nothing that could be done, Lilith died from her illness. After that Maya wondered the streets in depression for another half a year. Until on her 21 birthday, huddled in a alley behind a coffee shop, she noticed a magazine that had been thrown away by the said coffee shop caught her eye. It had an add in it that read Exclusive Island Resort - Free Lodgings - All meals included - Paid work. She went begging to get just enough change to use a pay phone and call to apply for the job.

Due to the fact she was destitute, and had no money what so ever she chose to become a pony. She does not care about the money shes being paid. (though it does not hurt) All she cares about is that she now has a roof over her head, good food and plenty of Kinky sex games. Which for her, eases the pain of losing the love of her life and being Banished from the convent that had been her home, all because she was in love with other women, here she feels she can live her life and the life of her lost lover the way the two would have wanted had Lilith lived.   

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  Female characters played by ether Male or Female players

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: All except Offs.
Head - Offs: Tongue Curbs
Arms - Ons: All.
Arms - Offs: None
Body - Ons:All except Offs.
Body - Offs: Piercings *unless they are clip on style and not permanent and dont actually pierce the skin 
Legs - Ons: All
Legs - Offs: none
Activities - On:Dressage, 4 Legged Riding, Milking, light punishment, 
Activities - Off: none

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=52499

Other Info: recently edited to make her more open to riders and activities and to reflect changes in what i like in RPs these edits were approved by Nymph ahead of time i only now just got around to editing it 

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I hope for maybe joining this in few weeks, if I may.

Hazy Sky

I am still working on my character sheet with Nymph before I formally submit it for consideration.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

AurelieCatena

I'll be away for two weeks. I'll make my character sheet when I return, beginning of August.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

AurelieCatena

Chrystal

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 18, 2014, 07:53:43 AM
I hope for maybe joining this in few weeks, if I may.

*Glomps T* Hi sweetie. Glad to see you safe. You are always welcome in any of my open group games.

You might want to choose your character with care though... Dasha is  co-GM and playing Domme! (Winks at Dasha). I will be creating some threads for this game on Tuesday.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheDefiantPirate

hay Chrystal thanks for accepting me i cant wait to start RPing with everybody here

Chrystal

Quote from: TheDefiantPirate on July 18, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
hay Chrystal thanks for accepting me i cant wait to start RPing with everybody here

No worries. Just keep an eye on the punctuation, hmm? I'm a pretty tolerant GM on things like typos and grammar, especially for people who's first language is Ukrainian...  (Winks at T) But I also have standards regarding post length and readability. The former is so people have enough material to reply to, the latter is because proper punctuation saves lives...

"Let's eat grandma", or "Let's eat,  grandma".

This applies to everyone, by the way.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Blinkin

butt... butt... butt... whata butt... anyway, I'm horrible at spelling and grammer! ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on July 18, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
No worries. Just keep an eye on the punctuation, hmm? I'm a pretty tolerant GM on things like typos and grammar, especially for people who's first language is Ukrainian...  (Winks at T) But I also have standards regarding post length and readability. The former is so people have enough material to reply to, the latter is because proper punctuation saves lives...

"Let's eat grandma", or "Let's eat,  grandma".

This applies to everyone, by the way.

I think her main language is Russian, not Ukrainian :P Minor detail :D

Chrystal

Quote from: Blinkin on July 18, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
butt... butt... butt... whata butt... anyway, I'm horrible at spelling and grammer! ;)

I also make allowances for people who's first language (written not spoken) is braille..! But using a spellchecker is not hard.  And I even make allowances for the fact that you colonials are allergic to the letter u...!

Snigger.

Quote from: Dashenka on July 18, 2014, 01:59:06 PM
I think her main language is Russian, not Ukrainian :P Minor detail :D

I think I will let the lady herself answer that.

Blinkin

Hey! We're not alergic to the letter U, it's more like a mild rash... and it's only when it's between the letters O and R. ;)

Which goes no where to explain the words our, hour and flour... glour?your?

Ok, so... I was wrong, it's just the rash.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Blinkin on July 18, 2014, 03:34:21 PM
Hey! We're not alergic to the letter U, it's more like a mild rash... and it's only when it's between the letters O and R. ;)

Which goes no where to explain the words our, hour and flour... glour?your?

Ok, so... I was wrong, it's just the rash.

LOL nice one!

I probably over use my U's adding them willy nilly to things that shouldn't be spelled with them. It's totally Google's fault. Google the search engine not Google the person on E.

I shouldn't need an excuse, us Canadians learned from our elders and speak... ok maybe not speak but definitely spell better.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Russian is my first language, then Ukrainian, then German. English is my fourth language, and my worst. :P

My sexy Dasha can be my Domme, any time she wants.  O:)

TheDefiantPirate

Understood, just a couple of questions though?

1. There is this Star Trek RP site that I'm on, and we often use, NEs or "Nameless Ensigns". Just to throw in details, or to aid in character development, or even just to be comic relief. After they are done with their part, they are usually forgotten and fade into nothingness. That being said are we allowed to do something similar, but they would be Nameless Estate Hands?

2. When this starts, are the pony characters going to start being brought to the estate for the first time. Or are we starting a short time after, all the pony characters are here and settled in, as well as fully trained. Or is that going to be up to the player?

Thanks again for inviting me Chrystal and thank you for being patient with my horrid spelling grammar and what not :P 

SpiralSpider

I think it will be fun to give this a try. ^.^

I'm going to make a pony girl and would like to reserve Christina Hendricks as my face claim. <3 Bio will be sent your way shortly
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Blinkin

Eh? Canadian? from like CanAdia?

Oh well, it could be worse, you could go around saying, "Yeh sure, you betcha." ;)

Of course, down here in the south, we have words that ya'll don't have in the north... like usetacud

"Usetacud dance... give me a minute and i mitacud again.

And sensuous...

Sensuous up, how about gettin' me ah beer?

and european...

Hey dude, european on my boot.

As Jeff Foxworthy once said, Redneck is a glorious (Note the use of the letter U) lack of sophistication... and why can't we keep the worst of us off of the TV? and who's bright idea was all of those fishing shows? They're like hypnotic! You hit one and you just have to stp and watch it for a couple of minutes.

Oh, on the subject of Star Trek... in my day, we called them Red Shirts. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Nymphadora

Quote from: TheDefiantPirate on July 18, 2014, 04:24:57 PM
Understood, just a couple of questions though?

1. There is this Star Trek RP site that I'm on, and we often use, NEs or "Nameless Ensigns". Just to throw in details, or to aid in character development, or even just to be comic relief. After they are done with their part, they are usually forgotten and fade into nothingness. That being said are we allowed to do something similar, but they would be Nameless Estate Hands?

2. When this starts, are the pony characters going to start being brought to the estate for the first time. Or are we starting a short time after, all the pony characters are here and settled in, as well as fully trained. Or is that going to be up to the player?

Thanks again for inviting me Chrystal and thank you for being patient with my horrid spelling grammar and what not :P

Hey Pirate,

So with point one, I believe you are referring to NPCs (Non-Player Characters). The top few posts of the thread have loads of detail both game specific and in the way of rules for group games. NPC characters may be created by players and re-used by other players. These will be mainly grooms and stable-hands, minor staff, basically. Chrystal has given detail on this in the GM Info/Participation section of Post #1, please check those posts and if you still have questions please feel free to ask them.

With point two, I am fairly certain it will be more up to the player but when Chrystal returns and things start getting more set up to run, that sort of thing will get all figured out.

Hope that helps! Go ahead and ask more question if I've been unclear (It can happen, especially if it gets late at night ;) )

Nymph
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Quote from: Blinkin on July 18, 2014, 04:31:36 PM
Eh? Canadian? from like CanAdia?

Oh well, it could be worse, you could go around saying, "Yeh sure, you betcha." ;)

Of course, down here in the south, we have words that ya'll don't have in the north... like usetacud

"Usetacud dance... give me a minute and i mitacud again.

And sensuous...

Sensuous up, how about gettin' me ah beer?

and european...

Hey dude, european on my boot.

As Jeff Foxworthy once said, Redneck is a glorious (Note the use of the letter U) lack of sophistication... and why can't we keep the worst of us off of the TV? and who's bright idea was all of those fishing shows? They're like hypnotic! You hit one and you just have to stp and watch it for a couple of minutes.

Oh, on the subject of Star Trek... in my day, we called them Red Shirts. ;)

LMAO Blinkin
Seriously, what is it about fishing shows??? I know eh! ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 18, 2014, 08:58:51 PM
Hey Pirate,

So with point one, I believe you are referring to NPCs (Non-Player Characters). The top few posts of the thread have loads of detail both game specific and in the way of rules for group games. NPC characters may be created by players and re-used by other players. These will be mainly grooms and stable-hands, minor staff, basically. Chrystal has given detail on this in the GM Info/Participation section of Post #1, please check those posts and if you still have questions please feel free to ask them.

With point two, I am fairly certain it will be more up to the player but when Chrystal returns and things start getting more set up to run, that sort of thing will get all figured out.

Hope that helps! Go ahead and ask more question if I've been unclear (It can happen, especially if it gets late at night ;) )

Nymph

This.

DarkCassandra

Posting as requested:

Player ID: DarkCassandra
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Sherry
Orientation: Bisexual
Virgin: No
Nationality: Chicago, Illinois
Previous Job: Personal trainer part-time and an accountant for a Trixie-owned firm part-time

Character Appearance
Height: 5'9 ~175 cm
Weight: 145lb ~ 65kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing marks: None

Character Specifics
Likes: Sex, Exercising, Reading, Ice cream, Money, Animals (particularly dogs), Science
Dislikes: Laziness, fast food, animal cruelty, overweight people, losing, religion

Personality:

Sherry is usually a very driven, even aggressive person yet rarely malicious. She is extremely selfish and everything she does, has done, or will do, furthers some kind of goal for her. At the same time, Sherry doesn't usually go out of her way to make life worse for her fellow human being, provided they meet her often too-high 'standards' of living. Due to her love of exertion and high standards, Sherry hasn't had many lasting relationships. Truth be told, she's only had one, and she thought it was too much work. Though she tries to come off as her version of the "perfect human," Sherry is not as smart as she thinks.

History: Raised with three older brothers, a competitive nature was the first thing Sherry received from her family. Because she was surrounded by boys (her mother left before she could really bond with her) for most of her life, Sherry never picked up on the usual "girly" habits produced by the mainstream society. She got in fights at school, bullied her fair share of people, and even managed to get a spot on the usually all-boys' hockey team in high school. From a young age and through her teenage years, Sherry's love of exercise was reinforced by praise from her brothers and father, as well as a few women similar to her growing up. "Tomboy" was something she liked to be called.

During college, Sherry finally realized how easy it was to manipulate certain men using sex appeal alone. Since she was usually stronger than them, she had no problem defending herself if it came down to it, and she began to get away with cheating. Stealing in the form of expensive supplies came next, and eventually, Sherry tried to swap a few numbers at an old job. When she didn't get caught for that, either, she moved on to bigger and better things.

Sherry dropped out of school but managed to pay her loans off within two years thanks to her lucrative new position. At first, she didn't steal anything to build up a reputation of good behavior from the Chicago-based firm; soon enough, however, she slowly siphoned off enough money to make it possible for her to work only part-time. In her free time, Sherry made extra cash doing what she love: working out, and training others that paid her handsomely to join her.

Unfortunately, she got caught. Sherry suffered from a bout of ego and greed; after managing to take about ~$50,000 over the course of her two-year employment, her luck finally ran out when she tried to add an extra '0' to one of the numbers. Afterwards, Sherry was given a choice: go to court and likely spend the majority of her life in prison, or spend a "minimum of one year" at the big boss' ranch. Sherry chose the ranch, but it wasn't quite what she expected...

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  Player-gender is of no concern to me. I prefer female characters.

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: All
Head - Offs: None
Arms - Ons: All
Arms - Offs: None
Body - Ons: All
Body - Offs: None
Legs - Ons: All
Legs - Offs:None
Activities - On: All
Activities - Off: None

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: Ons and Offs!

Other Info: Sherry is, uh, a fighter. She agreed to come to the ranch because she doesn't want to be locked up for the rest of her life. She did not, however, say she would be willing to comply with any and all requests made of her.

She does know she's stuck on the island for now, however. How she evolves and behaves will likely depend a lot on the rider(s) she encounters.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Dashenka

Just because I'm bored and autistic, here is a list of what we have so far:

Staff:
Rachel Helman, female, played by Chrystal. GM
Charlotte Helman, female, played by Dashenka. co-GM
Meghan Foster, female, played by Nymphadora. co-GM

Riders:
Camilla Holmwood, female, played by Sinestra.
Kristina Frisk, female, played by Mtpersson.

Ponys:
Angel, female, played by Blinkin.
Jaana Kyllönen, female, played by Miroque.
Mi Yeon Hee / Ada, female, played by Rosaeve.
Maya Shepard, female, played by TheDefiantPirate.
Sherry, female, played by DarkCassandra.

I think we have two more interests that will soon be giving us their character sheets. Pretty sure these will be female characters as well. That means so far, we only got female characters.

Miroque

Dashenka: Why dont you put that list on the first post... to keep it on time.